What type of exercise can I do? That doesn't involve running. I need to lose 10 lb in a quick time span

What type of exercise can I do? That doesn't involve running. I need to lose 10 lb in a quick time span.
>Between 1-2 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cardio like boxing, really any type of cardio

swimming or biking are both good

>10 lb
I lost that in 1 day without eating at all. In fairness I'm a neet so didn't have much to do other than sleep all day

just eat less you gluttonous fuck

Gewoon vervelend

actually just really don't eat much. like once a day but not too much. you will starve but fuck it if you really want to loose weight you loose like 6 pounds a week by doing nothing

Eat less. And eat better foods, cut out the soda and fast food.

"Abs are made in the kitchen" as the saying goes.

Im only 163 lbs 5'8. I just want to get rid of my small gut and start to get toned.

I usually drink lemonade barely any fast food except occasionally. But I could drink a lot more water then I usually do

Cut soda out until your the weight you want to be, and do cardio

Drink water like a fish bro. You'd be surprised how much help it gives in losing weight.

So many people are under hydrated and don't realize it. (Hint: just because you're not thirsty doesn't mean you're well hydrated).

Actually, youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8

Use speed or meth

>citing some video by a no-name hack who isn't even a scientist

Might as well cite wikipedia. Hell, even Bill Nye disagrees with this video.

Also your body does more with water than just use it to keep you alive. Know what makes it easier to take a shit? Water. Know what helps move your lymphatic system? Water. Also hyponatremia only happens if you overhydrate without eating.

Not a scientist, but definitely has a research team that does damned hard work and links sources in the video itself.

Now where's Bill Nye's disapproval?

I'm not the user you're responding to, but the "sources" in that video are just links to his website, and I'm not about to rummage through that shithole to try and find any real scientific studies.

Losing 10 lbs in 2 months doesn't really require excercise. Just proper diet. But stop listening to these fucks saying eat once a day. You can still safely eat 3 meals a day, just manage your calorie intake. Fish, chicken and vegetables become your best friend.

If you like shrimp you're in luck. You can eat the fuck out of shrimp and remain below an acceptable calorie level for a proper diet.

So you're telling me Collegehumor owns:

International Bottled Water Association
Runner's World
The Wall Street Journal
The New England Journal of Medicine
The Telegraph

Those are the places they've cited, and you gotta catch me real drunk to convince me that CH owns those

Calling bullshit on this faggot. That's an absurd amount of weight loss in 24 hours.

Great. I forgot to quote the post. Fuck me.

You. You son of a bitch.

Walking fast

Cycling; as much as you can manage. I have shit knees, so that ruled out running as well. It's low impact, and you get godlike quads for your efforts. Mix in squats, curls, and good old fashioned push up and crunches and you're well on your way.

Swimming