Why do you guys have to go and ruin a great thing? Guess i'm taking a few extra precautions...

Why do you guys have to go and ruin a great thing? Guess i'm taking a few extra precautions. Prepare for a little slower replies.

You had your 15 minutes of fame, fuck off Alex. maybe you should accept that your downfall was more amusing than your uprising

Based OP. I'm here to support you.

You must be careful Alex. Most of us here enjoyed the fun. But there will always be faggots

what happened to the girl alex?

lay the wood OP

Churchill didn't stop when his army got fucked.

tiffany's just deleted her ig

samefag

she got upset, obviously. i apologized, said what i needed to say. she said her piece. she didn't take it as bad as i expected. It is behind us now.

Samefag
also checkd

you guys are idiots

>open Sup Forums on multiple different browsers
>????
>samefag

lol then why you still in the thread?

i'll keep going if you guys want. a lot of butt hurt in the air now though. any other ideas?

you're still talking to her right? atleast you ended that shit before most of those fags could jump on it

Post nudes.

nah she did block me. which is fine. i feel bad because she did seem really nice after the fact. kinda blwon out of proportion really, was just a girl i was talking to for like 30 minutes

fuck you my IQ is like 154

still interested

Ofc it is. Did you check that on some totally legit, random site on the Internet?

What did i miss?

Oh and I be to tell u I am gay. So that means no sex with u

Red Robin? Holy shit you are a fag

so far looking alright.

Red Robin? Come on dude step your game up

you gotta do what you gotta do man

nice lines op. getting laid for sure if not neckbeard

she still down

you seem to be the only broke faggot here faggot sir if i may say so thank you

Why do all bitches has to use a snapchat filter nowadays?

Btw, thats catchphrase is so uncool...

checked it on Sup Forums.com

here's my logic. if i i say a nice ass restaurant she is going to pick the restaurant, if i give a sub par restaurant, then maybe she will come over instead.

She's clearly wanting you to take control. The hints in her typing, demand that she's going to yours.

>.com

Send nudes for me to warm up. Would send my dick pic if u like

This, no need for a 1.st base. The Homerun is there for you to take.

but the zoom feature in my browser is broken, user

yea, gotta wait until the right time to strike though. cant rush these things. here's the other girl so far.

"Didn't know models were on tinder now ;) "
Haahaha mo fucka cray cray

cringe

so far so good. this is the second time i've matched with this chick by the way, i already have her number i think.

Im with this guy.

Hardly cringe if it works.....

Why are they both wearing headbands?

i've been matching with girls on bumble and tinder for a couple hours. been posting our conversations. occasionally taking advice from people on here. I fucked up earlier and accidently posted a girls IG account name. That one blocked me. So here we are.

And this. Wanna know the story. Why did a girl delete her instagram?

I thought I was the only one to question that lol

absolutely wrecked

who the fuck invites people over on their first date, especially online

Try not to overpush the sarcasm. Keep to the point otherwise you risk scaring her off.

it worked twice already. actualyl have plans for a girl to come over later tonight that i haven't met in person before. welcome to tinder

You must look like a model or some shit because your messages are pretty fucking autistic and she still goes with it

Ok. Not cool posting her insta, but keeps posting convos.

Fwiw, I've had much more succes with taking girls home for casual movieflix, than going for restaurants.

Everyone.

yea i know i felt pretty bad actually, she didn't over react though. she just said i should've asked first before i posted our conversations.

really?

>I'll keep that in mind for job applications

Oh boy.

I am pretty sure I saw that same girl and the same pose on tumblr

I planned on starting a little slower, but we can arrange that

>super hanging out with me then

holy shit, the cringe. that hurt to read

I know which one you're talking about, but it's a different chick. The one you are talking about has like a thousand fakes on the internet. She's "insta famous"

kek she's onto you, user

Lol, maybe she's turned by the Patrick Bateman type. She's probably great in bed.

its your IP address, not your browser

checked.

newfag get out

how did that horrible line work? Im gonna need to see what you look like

really.
you sound like an autist there, but maybe that's just what normies like, idk, been here too long

this is cringe on both parts

chicks, especially on tinder, are usually cringy though
it's not like they need to try anyway

well what did you expect, it's desperate people on tinder

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED?

HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAHAHAHAHAH

CS major user here, ahem:

HHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

No.

I am banned on Sup Forums from google chrome but can access it just fine on firefox.

Also IP banning is pretty ineffectively, namely due to most device IPs being dynamic these days.

hey this is working out pretty well

never really understood the bans here anyway
sometimes my phone is randomly blocked because of stuff i supposedly wrote on boards that I haven't visited once in my life

THIS

let's cringe on
"Not if they're that hot/good looking though."

shouldn't you be watching the wwe or other kids show?

>the wwe
that means you know that thats on right now. dont act like youre not watching it

"I am. I'm looking for a good girl now, and I think I've found one who knows how to have fun as well ;D"

fuck you! Mines like 70. so what.

cuck

beta response

displays that you dont fuck chicks

chicks like guys that fuck chicks

expert flirt

"Good thing I'm talking to you then"

Tell her "hoes don't spend the night"

told you it was a beta response

>so sweet

get friendzoned over tinder

DONT LISTEN TO THESE BETA CUCKS OP YOURE DOING GOOD AND SHE WANTS YOUR D

Is it though? She didn't seem too impressed there.

hey i'm not afraid to say it's happened before, but been pretty successful before too.

he's obviously not friendzoned and you are obviously jealous

this guy fucks

Lol what a slut

what is wrong with you op

On what kind of affection? Wait what lol