So I'm gonna buy my girlfriend a pair of fake tits. Does anyone have any advice for me...

So I'm gonna buy my girlfriend a pair of fake tits. Does anyone have any advice for me? I want them to look good and not like some shitty bolt-ons. How much am I looking at?

just get a new girlfriend. as soon as those tits are paid off, she'll look to upgrade to a different guy. i promise.

Enjoy your sand bags!!

You're gonna buy $1000 worth of boobs for your girl just so she can show them off to other people

You my friend are fucking retarded

fake tits never look good

Yeah, marry her before you buy them. Lock that shit down before you start redecorating.

LoL! This!!! All you are to her is a wallet with legs

definitely ask Sup Forums for advice about this

Don't do that. Take her on a surprise trip somewhere or something memorable.

LOL try 10 000

Naw man, we've been together like four years and I never had any money until recently. These titties are a present to myself.

Realistically, 3-6k.

We already travel a lot. I want some big fake titties.

This then

per tit!?

Don't do it...they look good but just don't feel or bounce/ jiggle like real ones when fucking

So youd rather be dating a prostitute looking skank with scarred up balloon tits rather than a qt with tiny boobies? She should leave you.

Why the fuck would I get married? It's not the 1950s.

thats being conservative. also like a month recovery time

In my opinion when it comes to love memories are better than materials. Then again I am a poor loser who couldn't afford tits even if I wanted them.

If that's what she wants then who are you to stand in the way? i just can't recommend making her change her body with surgery unless she is all in about it.

Good idea. That way she can take half of everything.

Also cucks enjoy fake tits. 4 years ain't shit.

>Buying implants
>Expecting them to not look like implants
I mean, the scar's going to be clear as day, and the rigidity will put you off.

sauce on this webm??

Don't listen to all these insecure fags user.

Money well spent.

Take the money and buy a sex slave with big melons.

idiot
enjoy your gf's fake tit guarding behavior

What is fake tit guarding behavior?

because you will buy her new tits and she will find a more attractive guy that will like her now because of new tits.

Naw, she's already fine as fuck, would have already done it by now, fake tits or not.

This is true.

There's a guy in Tijuana who does breast augmentations with the patient's own adipose (fat) cells. Cheaper, less invasive, more realistic.

I was reading about this, but old girl is like 105 pounds dripping wet and doesn't have a lot of fat to give. Would it still work?

Use some of yours if you have the same blood type.

If she is a good person, she'll dump you.

If its not your wife - fuck that shit!

She's expressed interest in it in the past. Not my idea, but I accept it wholeheartedly.

To all these people telling me to get married, you are idiots. Chances are we are gonna be together forever, but I'm not gonna bet all of my wealth and possessions on it. Marriage is for religious people and idiots.

>These titties are a present to myself
Honey, if you're not joking, you've got problems. You're willing to spend money, your girlfriend of 4 years, as a present to you?

Dis nigga srs?!

I don't really know shit about it but the apt axiom is you get what you pay for. Imagine the difference between a pair of $2000 tits and a pair of $20,000 tits. Simple as that, all the advice you need. Cheers.

You already have her regular tits for free. You can't beat that price. Plus when she leaves you you aren't losing a tangible sum of money on top of the emotional damage.

Why not? She'll look better with them and is totally down to get them. What's the problem here?

Probably. They're drawing fat from really skinny people for stem-cell therapy, and that usually needs more tissue. You could check with one source, info /at/ clubmedicobaja [.] com.