New thread

New thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any updates with easy access hoe OP?

you actually going to hook up with that? bring disinfectants and use double condoms.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

i like how her name isnt covered on the second image

not yet. i'm half inclined to get off of here and let her come over and get laid, but i'm going to try to find better.

oh well, now you know her name is bethany.

This guy here.

Nice find. Easy access = Bethany. Are you in the US OP? I'm not a terrible looking guy, maybe 8/10, but girls aren't hoes on tinder in my area. (Florida)

Who's next?

get the dog face

hate those girls

right one

Dog. Should go quickly.

what happened here?

Hoe filter. Always hoe filter.

They're both dog faced

Dog face. Wants it doggie.

What part of Florida because..

o shit nigga

left is fat so easy
right is dog filter so easy

Daytona beach. I hate it - sucks the life right out

Nahhh that blondie looks kinda feisty and game af hoe filter chicks are a dime a dozen OP

and we're off

Update?

probably not a great correlation but I've been recording girls on cb lately like an asshole and I've noticed so many of the US teens are from Florida. And Cali. Those are the main two whore states.

Blonde. Message her your number and say tit pics get us fucking tonight

You should take this one generic bitch and fuck with her/ try to test her limits since you're talking to better girlz

See
I think it's Daytona / central Florida. I used to be in Tally and that was nice and easy,

That was no mere roast, that was a fucking mac blast from the spirit of fire

Only had experience with west palm beach and Miami. The girls were degenerates but god damn they suck dick like degenerates too

neither of them have replied. i need to go shower and get ready for the date tonight that i set up with another tinder bitch last night, so i'll be right back like 5 minutes hopefully. if the thread is alive i'll post replies.

Chill

So would you bring Bethany after the date? That's impressive man. I wish being single.. I'd do that so much.

pic of what she looks like? let us uggos live vicariously thorugh you

i just really need to be close to another person at the moment

Lol fucking christ

Miss me with that gay shit

I know OP is good looking and can get away with a lot (like the OP's chat...), but Jesus. Might as well say "I'm a fuckboi"

is op rip?

He went to get laid.

ah ok hope he reports back

how do we know he's good looking?

if he cums fast he will

Previous thread. He is good looking chap

previous thread
like if harry potter was a paramilitary sex machine

There's no way they'd be down like that if he wasn't good lucking as fuck

There had been 3 threads already. He posted the pictures he uses and stuff

Hurry up OP. Quit cleaning your dick. My married ass needs to live vicariously through you

Kek

Link? I'm genuinely curious where the line drawn, or where it exists, for a someone to basically say hey let's fuck as an opening line and still get laid. must look like young brad pitt or some shit.

prev thread is rip
ill link photo one sec

FUCK none of them have replied yet. hitting a dry spell right now. what do i do?

I fucking hate that when you're messaging multiple people for a while and they all stop responding at the same time

swipe right motherfucker

obviously look for more matches genius.

!!!!!!!!!

Match randoms. Swipe right on everyone so we can wreck some ugly bitches, and get you pussy too.

There was a better picture in the other thread

Oh shit. Use a GPS spoofer.

Alright. I'm dipping into the reserves. have about 300 girls that i matched with but never messaged, some are from 3 years ago and 3000 miles away. some are from last night. I'll start with ones in my area.

that's what happens when you fuck them all

Oh well. What can you do nigga? You've cleaned the place out of fresh pussy

raise your KM/miles?

also change ages

It was set at 20 miles, now 100. Age has been at 38 since the start, but nobody that old uses this. let's get things rolling

op you still going to hook up with the other girl tonight?

the one from the first post? nah dude she's really not that great looking. waiting to hear back from a girl that i am actually interested in.

what

SAVAGE

what

did she even continue to respond to you?

tinder is dating on EZ mode

maybe she's on Sup Forums

betafag virgin who has never even messaged someone on Tinger detected

tinder is actually hard dude

well that was fast

she did. didn't seem enthusiastic at all. if she was better looking i'd be down.

try the thrasher one w/ dog filter

Message the second one down from the 4th column first

good god, the asian please

bottom row thottie

>implying women will ever just throw their vaginas at someone they meet on the internet

i made it a bit easier. don't ever fuck with bitches with text on their pictures.

Just say you are racist don't come up with a bullshit excuse.

stupidnut beta who can't spell Tinder detected

not the person you replied to
ive never seen that pic before
and idk what youre trying to say by posting it
but that derp face on spongebob made me lol

Oh, and dubs decides which one.

Roll

top right cause Asians are cute af

nigger is that chinese food

T-T-T-T-TRIGGERED.

uh.. any reason not to? never heard that one before

this

definitely not. had sex with a black girl about a month ago. i just know for a fact that there is nothing good down that door just from the pic alone.

top right

he said nigger you must message the black one

bottom row thottie

because they are ghetto as fuck.

message black one

he also said chinese, so message the asian