How fucked am I Sup Forums?

How fucked am I Sup Forums?

So 11 years ago I had to go to Dallas, Tx at the age of 22 for an orientation course at a company I was just hired at.

I ended up fucking a drunk chick I met at a Chilis at her house in a suburb of Dallas, she passed out, I left and never talked to her again. NO ONE knew about it.

Fast forward to yesterday and I started getting emails with Grade/Progress reports of a 5th grade girl (10 year old) with my last name.....the school is literally 3 miles from the chicks house that I fucked 11 years ago.....

What the fuck do I do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Contact the girl idiot and ask her

if pic is related, she looks kinda cute

OP here...I just googled "5th grade girl"

>I ended up fucking a drunk chick I met at a Chilis

This made me zozzle. Thank you.

> with my last name.

0/10

You tried.

Flippin idiot pasta. Oh wait no, of course every child gets the last name of the guy who brought her into existence through a ONS.

question, how and why do they have your email for sending grade/progress reports and why is it linked to you about this girl?

That's the part that doesn't make any fucking sense and has me freaked out

mfw woman gives daughter last name of that random guy she fucked almost a year ago

see: I haven no fucking idea, one of the other reasons I'm freaking out

Save money. It's not getting cheap.

op go to girl's house and ask. timestamp that shit or we're going to let your thread die

When the doctor told your parents that you were autistic did you guys seek professional help or just decide to deal with it on your own?

What are her grades like?

You're stupid as fuck OP. Unless you showed her your drivers license, gave her your email, and disclosed your full name, your parents names, and your mother's maiden name there's no fucking possible way this kid has your last name let alone has you as the father on the kids birth certificate.

Good try OP 0/10

this

A's in Math/Science C's/D's in history,english

Consistent behavior trouble due to talking/socializing

maybe it's because you're a complete fucking moron

alright this is where you lost me op. that's TYPICAL woman grades, except maybe trading math to d and english to a

She passed out because of the drinking, but she remembered our name the followin day? neh!

She knew my name and email that I use to this day....I went on to be published in a few high profile journals for research I did with JPL/NASA about 5 years ago that made the news

your daughter wouldnt have shitty grades in science class if she was your kid

>Consistent behavior trouble due to talking/socializing

There's no fucking doubt she's yours if she doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

She sounds like a bro. Send her a letter that says to keep up the good work!

:'D

>your daughter wouldnt have shitty grades in science class if she was your kid

How is an A in science a shitty grade?

Fuck off m8, I'm freaking out tyring to figure out what the fuck to do

She doesn't, nimrod. Read:

ahahahahahaaahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaaahahaahha JPL/NASA can you believe this motherfucker!! you're lucky if you ever get to clean toilets at fucking McDonalds

yeah but how are her grades?

Someone is screwing with your head, and you're taking the b8.

First time here? Welcome.

Proof of the emails

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ding ding ding!!!

Kill yourself before you have a chance to disappoint this delicate young woman with your staggering ineptitude

Steal her away in the middle of the night and raise your daughter yourself.

Probably be better for her than living alone with her mother who is known for getting drunk and fucking random guys at chilis.

>First time here? Welcome.

Nah, I drop by about once every 3-9 months for past 8 years

Just because you just finished watching The Martian doesn't mean you're a certified JPL/NASA employee

>NO ONE knew about it

Imagine a middle class drunk girl having a baby and deciding to give her baby the last name of the guy who had a one night stand with her. You must have made an awesome impression on her OP, good job bro!

>Fuck off m8, I'm freaking out tyring to figure out what the fuck to do

Keep it in your pants.

Oh, wait. Too late.

You're fucked.

There are tests, you know.

And this is how you spend you biannual visit to Sup Forums? Disappointing

He'd actually have to grow some balls and get in contact with them first

Do this user: Go to Dallas find 10 yr old.
Introduce yourself "hey we have the same last name"
Take her to Chillis, get her drunk, fuck her.
Will close the Loop

>What the fuck do I do
Snuggle with your daughterfu

>A's in Math/Science
Math is easy in the early stages. Science even more so.

>C's/D's in history,english
DROPPED

;lolollolooloolo

He works for the nigger version of NASA.

NAASA.
youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

You assume she didn't know you fucked her.

She probably wanted you to fuck her.

Mother's intuition bro. She knows it's your kid.

She's doing you a favor.

You can be a deadbeat dad that never knew his kid and left his family behind, or you can respond to those emails asking to meet.

If you get in contact, don't fucking bring up that night. She will bring it up if she wants to. You both know what happened and it doesn't need to be discussed unless she has questions.

If you don't know what to do, then you need to communicate that to the mother. Email her back and say you're freaked out and unsure about what to do. But if there's an inkling of Human left in you, I suggest you take it slow. Reply back to her. Meet. At least once. You owe them that much.

I'm sure she's understanding which is why she's sending you report cards instead of telling you outright.

She doesn't want to scare you. She wants you to connect the dots and make your own decision about whether or not you want to be a part of their lives.

She's made her decision to keep the child, now the ball is in your court about what you want to do.

If you're afraid, tell her, and just take it slow. Honesty is a big thing when it comes to relationships. She won't hold it against you judging by her actions thus far.

>You can be a deadbeat dad that never knew his kid and left his family behind, or you can respond to those emails asking to meet.

It could also be a ploy to guilt trip him into coming into the girls life and end up being used against him for years of child support and then tossing him aside. It's a white girl living in a middle-class area, there's plenty of guys willing to father the child. Make a thread about it, so many forever-alone and whiteknight fags will respond with a ton of willingness.

You're a nig aren't you?

One night stand=same last name=virgin detected

OP here retarded. The same last name shit is the whole fucking reason I'm freaked out

It's your call. Are you ready to be a father while keeping in mind it's the mother's choice, or don't you?

If she doesn't want you, she can pull you in for child support claims and she will get custody rights and you'll have very little to do with the child's life. If you have the money and are married living in a stable living condition, you can reverse for child custody, but it's not likely since it's women are always the victims and a male judge will go with that. A female judge is more likely to be neutral than a male one.

Your call.

You can ask for a paternity test.

Paranoid

is your last name that fucking unique or what? please don't say it is smith or jackson or some shit

Bullshit, anyone in a stable environment can get equal time with their children.

My sister would probably throw down 5k if you could do that for her. Which seems weird, but the lawyer her ex-husband used was a costly one. So, it's all true until a good lawyer argues the law differently.

Ahh, nothing like good old fashioned justice. Who cares about what's right when all that matters is whether you win or lose

Because the story is not true