Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I know this is probably the wrong place to turn to for help with serious life issues, but I figured I might as well give it a shot. My adult son will be visiting me starting two weeks from tomorrow for the holidays. We had a falling out about three years ago, and he has hated me ever since. How can I best patch things up with him?

Forgive him. 9/11, while it was his fault, was only an accident. Move on for the holidays

Stop being such a fucking fox news cuck and think for yourself. Respect is earned mang

Just man up and say its cool, no beef, forgive and forget.

/thread

What was it over?

What exactly happened?

sav'd

I employed him for about 8 months at my company. He got into a numer of workplace disputes with another employee, and he quit when I took the other employees' side. I realized he was right this spring when numerous other employees began making similar complaints against the employee in question. However, my son had long since left, taken another job, and moved to another city. I'm pretty sure he now views me as "jerk boss" first, and "dad" second.

Really gonna depend on what the falling out was over. Some things are forgivable, some things like knowledge are kinda permanent. Can't give advice without knowing anything about the cause.

hey op
try reconnecting with him with a polar bear swim
if you both don't die you'll have something stupid to talk about in your worthless fucking lives

Ya don goof'd. Never turn your back on family. You should have investigated the matter further and put the other employee on watch, ya dumbass.

You shouldn't have mixed work and family

Just apologize, thats the best thing you can do

Well damn, I mean it involves a lot of heartfelt fuckin' apologies. No guarantees it's reparable, but you gotta try, and apologies, and explaining why you think you fucked up, are part of trying.

Thank you for your recommendations.

OP here's what you do.
> 1. give him a roofie
> 2. Once he is asleep, pull his pants down and insert your fatherly love gun
> 3. Shoot your love goo inside his juicy booty
Then and only then will he forgive you for firing him but, now you have to apologize for raping him. I mean that whole firing thing was what you wanted to apologize for? Now you won't have to.

Write him off. Hell, have another kid. Make sure the new one inherits everything.

>apologize
>admit you were in the wrong
>hug it out

Just to be clear, I never fired him; he quit.

Watever faggot just rape him.