HOT, more?

What would you do with her bulls?

she only has this one
btw, cuck her!

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

my gf
give her your best

Wwyd?

I want to facefuck her while i grope her tits and pinch her nipples.

i leave the thread for one fucking second

Ill post more for comments like that!

Gf.
Tell me what you'd do and I'll share more

Rachel

fuck she is stacked, i wanna see her fat ass. You got nudes of this sexy slut?

My gf, she's cheated on me a couple times with her exbf

She looks like a prim and proper type chick that still lets you do whatever in bed.I'd pull on her hair while I fucked her doggy and tell her to beg me to fuck her harder

She has the look of a woman I would love to cum inside. She looks like she couldn't be satisfied by one man so i'm not surprised she cheated on you

compliant little toy who likes to be used.

wwyd?

I'd love to cum all over those braces

ha yeah me either honestly

I'd make her wear a chain around her neck and cat ears + tail butt plug. She'd have to crawl on her hands and knees everywhere and beg me to get my cock

Maité

I'd walk out of the fucking room lol

she does like being plugged and used.

any other thoughts?

No...

That's a nice little pussy. I'd love to shove my cock in there dry and fuck her until I shot my cum deep inside her.

wwyd to tatiana, will post more if requested.

Sorry this is her!

>
get on my knees and lick her bum hole you can get on your knees onfront of her annd licks her wet cunt at the same time

Just a slut i know but Wwyd?

I'd choke her while I fucked her

Kind of a shitty pic but she looks like she'd have a great ass I'd spank it red while I fucked her doggy

like her tied up?

she enjoys being used and cummed in and one.

any more interest?

I'd tie her up and put a hitachi wand against her clit. I'd leave her there for a while, at least until her cum soaked the bed.

Her ass is beautiful, more?

Had her write Sup Forums user initials for cum tribute. I like her teasing guys very much. Biggest fantasy is her cucking me. Jealousy turns me on!! It will hurt my pride but she deserves to be treated like a fuck toy!! PS she does this because it turns me on and in return it turns her on. Enjoy. :)

oh, that would be great. she loves to get worked up like that and fucked.

how about this view?

I ilke this cute little outfit. I'd love to tear it off her while she kissed my neck and breath her heavy breaths in my ear

She's cute I'd love to see those pretty eyes hold back tears while she tried to fit my whole cock down her throat

That's a nice view I'd love to abuse that nice little pussy. I'd play with her until she was dripping everywhere

how would you fuck yael?

I've had an girlfriend that fucked her ex while we were together. She told me about it a month after it happened and I was able to pick out the night when it did happen.

I wasn't entirely angry, but he is ugly, chubby, and has a smaller dick than I do. I don't see why she was with him in the first place. She had residual feelings and after a bit I got over it. I broke up with her later anyways because she always thought I was cheating on her. Go figure.

she looks cross eyed I'd fuck her until they were straight

Add me and tell me what you would do to my chubby slut

weirdly nearly the same situation I'm in. Probably won't last longer since she's starting to get paranoid of what i'm doing

she's cute and also has the same shoes as me
I'd pull those clothes off real slow and tease her so she was soaked before I ever laid hands on her pussy

enjoying my little slut?
she likes to be DPed and cums hard with something in her butt.

anymore?
anyone saving?

She's ready for you lol also little gag reflex ;)

Yeah, it's typical that people who cheat have trust issues.

She has depression (likes to remind me for some reason) and trust issues. Normally people like that have problems and are always on edge about other people.

I never fucked on her, but every time we had a fight she ran to another guy. Those girls take a long time to change, but it won't be with you. Gotta break it off.

I'd make her lay down on the edge of the bed with her head hanging off and put my cock down her throat just so my balls can dangle in her face while she sucks me off

kik me at jessterthemolsester with more and i'll give you her snapchat or insta or something

I like the thought of a guy getting off to me playing with and teasing his girlfriend

Wtf is your problem. Cucking isn't posting pictures of a girl you don't know and asking what someone would do. That's being a gigantic weirdo. Like the guy on the subway that's homeless but some reason has a trumpet.

she cums hard on the idea of getting fucked while i lick her clit.

i'd love to see her cunt stuffed close up.

you know this slut?

She's done that before lol she'd probably reach up and play with your balls

How about watching while we see how much of my cock she can fit in her mouth?

not him, but she's from a tv show you idiot. big brother

what would you guys do her?
btw, if you want moar add me on kik: Arkanain1

post more

would love to leave her tied up for a few mates to have a little party.

watch them cover her in cum.

Damn, I'll have to step it up for this dirty slut.
I'd fuck her from behind and pull on her hair and choke, telling her to beg me to fuck her harder. Then I'd cum all over her face and tell her to clean every drop up

keep going

what you wanna do to her?

Much prefer hot wives myself. It means I don't have to put down the husband. Still plenty of sex with married chicks. A++. Got two different hot wives I see regularly right now.

would love to be apart of that lets see her with cum on her

I'd love to spank that fat ass until her mascara ran down her cheeks

Loves rough play like that should probably mention she's been in a MMF threesome
Sure thing user

id like to lay under her wile she gets gangbanged

Awesome hips. I would grab her by those fuck handles and slam her hard from behind.

continue

Well said user. Fucking virgins all through this thread.

I'd love to see that cute face whimper while she sat down on my cock and watching those tiny tits bounce while I fucked her hard

nice.
would you play with the bulls, lick the cum or just watch?

She's cute. She looks like she would be worried about all her friends and family knowing she's a submissive little cock whore in bed

saving?
fapping?
would love to watch some cocks working her cunt up close.

mmmm lick them as they slap my face

Don't know if she'd whimper but she loves to ride and is damn good at it

would grab boobs hard and force myself on her

she looks like "Eleven" from stranger things....

you like her?
I'd love to fuck her so badly

Hey , i share my gf on kik : hool4chan

Oh, I'd make her act like an innocent little girl. It'd turn me on more even knowing that she's a total whore.

so hot, bigger pic?

I'd cum in her mouth and make her swallow and if any dripped out, i'd make her lick it up like a good whore