Tell me, user. If you're in a long term relationship, how many blowjobs do you get on average in a month?

Tell me, user. If you're in a long term relationship, how many blowjobs do you get on average in a month?

I'll start:

> I receive 1/4 of a blowjob per month (one in the last 4 months).

ask your mom

Once a week at least. My girl treats me good

i get a bj once every week.. its in the pre-nup agreement

jesus this sucks...

I am in a 10 month relationship

we used to have sex 3-4 times a week

now it is down to twice if i am lucky

I also want to eat her out because i'm so horny and want to.

It fucking sucks to have a male sex drive

no currently in one, but the last one was every single day

5 year relationship here, I get them about 5 times a month... more if I tell her to

My gf is 100% against them because of a bad experience with an ex. Sex is once or twice a week, maybe three if it's the week after her period.

5 years married and i get one every time we have sex. so 4 to 7 per week.

INB4 your lying. idgaf what you think, i know the truth

Whenever I want one but im not a fan of blowjobs, gf also has a much higher sex drive than me

Truer words have never been spoken.

checked

I've been maried for 8 years so 0 per day plus 0 per month for a grand total of not even in my dreams per year

Before marriage, 3 bjs per week. After marriage about 1 per month. And the killer part is she is absolutely the best cocksucker on this planet. No joke

try 7 years, down to once a week i either get sex or a beej, last minute sunday night as she guilt trips me because she already stayed up too late. unless she forgets completely. and she won't let me go down any more.

I feel like I'm not attractive when she doesn't want to do anything sexual with me it's so annoying.

IT hurts my self esteem.

The worst is when she talks to you so much about how she wants to have sex "later" and then it never happens

Yes, it does suck. Makes me want to fly out to vietnam and find myself a nice traditional gookessa.

Here, have some gf ass.

3 blowjobs a week, sex about 4-6 times in averege the days were together i can slap her around if i want to choke her with a belt whip her or have cosy sex, but she enjoys it alittle bit rough. Her blowjobs never last long tho

Holy shit. Are you me?

How the fuck do you deal with that? I've only been with this one for

every morning almost every other night
my whore is a cum freak

welcome to real men 101. we have feelings no matter how much women don't think we have them.

well im 35 and single. considering myself a failure for not having kids or being married, but i get head about once a month more or less, this year has been mostly with the same chick with a couple exceptions.

sounds like you toads have no game

OP here, this is the same way I feel. And I'm 6'3, 225 lbs, and workout everyday. Makes me want to say 'fuck it what am I putting in all this work to look good for'

>2016
>getting into relationships
Why would you ever get into a relationship...you can fuck as many girls as you want.. the sex never gets old...you have more time to spend with yourself seriously why do people castrate themselves like this.

in 10 month relationship, we only see each other 3-4 times a week. get 3 a week...she's hornier than me so i'm sure if we lived together or saw each other more i'd be getting one every other day at least.

Do you miss them?

Fuck, ron paul looks pretty good for a old man.

I'm in a long term relationship so I don't get it often, but when I do see her, she literally gives me anything I want. Had my taint tongue-punched recently. Wtf have I been missng?

i no. Them delts...

lol you're not a man, you're a child

Here's a bit more of my non-bj giving gf.

we don't want to die alone

>all these virgins claiming to have long term relationships were they recieved oral sex regularly

2 1/2 years, pretty much every time i see her i get some succ

About the same as you
>once her hormones went out of control and she gave an expert one, tongue twirl and all. Swears she doesn't remember. I do.

I meant to say long distance relationship. I'm drunk.

this user is truthful

One every five days or so.
We both work full time and shit gets stressful so we don't get to it as often.

Fuck other women the only real solution

Mine too, causes issues sometimes

Still, that's not all that infrequent.

you receive one-fourth of a blowjob per month? Does your gf put her mouth 1/4 of the way towards your dick then gives up

from 0,5 to 1 in a month
even when i had sex 4 o 5 times a week (even more sometimes) blowjobs weren´t the main thing.
Also i ate her out a lot, like once every week
also, she was awful giving blowjobs, too much fucking tease and then leave it, or doing stupid things that didn´t feel alrigth

Before settling. 3 times per month by different womens. Now that I settled....twice a day by the same woman.

This week marks five years since my wife and i started dating. The first two years averaged 2-3 blowjobs a week. The third year (the year we married) went down to 1-2, the latter half of the year dragging down the average because she was pregnant and didn't really want sex and when she did it was lights off P in V. Since the baby was born, blowjobs have decreased to 1-2 every two weeks. We've talked about this lately and it got kind of heated. Turns out she says she doesn't feel very sexy since having the baby, hasn't wanted me to lick her out as a result and hasn't felt like blowing me either. She's made an effort to get over herself in the last month.

Funnily enough, none of this changed he fact that we have had regular sex 2-3 times a week all five years.

When I was with my ex of 1 year, I would get them maybe once a week. I might get a cock tease half assed blow job twice as often as that in between though.

3 to 5
usually when shes on her period

Ye, I'm not complaining, especially since we've been dating for three years.

Does she ha;f-ass her bjs? Yes.

Do you know how to calculate averages? No.

This is a lie.

1 or 2

doesnt really bother me too much, blow jobs never really did much for me

I get 4 bjs a week and she loves doing it so I feel like i´m very lucky

When i was in a relationship, i had sex every fucken day. She would flip shit and throw things if we didn't, or just start crying and say i didn't love her.

God i was miserable, i used to just try to make it as fast as possible, i wouldn't even cum everytime. She one point started checking condoms to make sure i did, and i started spitting in them to make it look like they had semen after i went into the bathroom to clean up.

That bitch ruined sex for me, my hand is better than any woman alive.

Married 5 years. Sex and blowjobs on tap. I didnt allow myself to get stuck with someone i was settling for, instead i waited and found someone who has the same sexual proclivities as me. Usually i get a bj in the morning and at night, sex during the day whenever.

Almost 1.5 years. Is ay once things hot a bit more serious its basically whenever I shower which is fair because I sweat a lot at work. Also if its night or were on a long empty road she loves giving road head. Kinda distracting.

6.5 years use to have sex pretty much every time we saw each other, now around 2 times a week. blow jobs pretty much 3-4 times a week cause she goooodddd at it now and I let her know that she is.

goddamn, what a train wreck.

Did you mention that last part to her?

>Pro-tip: Use calm rational logic to short-circuit the female brain. It'll explode and you'll have a warm hole to fuck.

4 years and I never got a bj

my girl loves me. sex 2-4 times a day. most we went was 8 times once. i told her to stop giving me head. She used to suck so hard she got blood blisters in her mouth and i didnt want her to get hurt. When she would give me head it was never until orgasm, kinda just a warmup for fucking. We've been dating for a year and 2 months. prob gonna marry this girl.

I got head every few days, and she sucked at it. It was actually stressful because if she couldn't get me off or i literally was just so dehydrated and exhausted she would freak the fuck out. Living with her was harder than being in the Boot Camp when i was in the USMC.

Sounds pretty believable honestly. My life is similar. Believe it or not there are people in the world who are in happy, healthy relationships with great sex lives.

Whenever I want. 1 or 2 a day, if we do not have sex.

I got one yesterday with the added spice of pop rocks.

OP here. I am now considering breaking things off with this girl. Thanks anons.

Aw fuck wrong picture

dont know about the vag, but she has the same body as my chick 10/10 imo. Dont just break it off. talk first.

Married for about 6 years here but we've been together since high school

She gets a really swollen cervix during her period so we can't have sex (I don't give a flying shit about the blood because I'm not a little bitch but I'll never hurt her on purpose and I fuck her to make both of us cum not just me) but she gets really horny and ends up surprising me with blow jobs constantly so normally around 5-7/month depending on how long her period is

Gentlemen we're asking the wrong questions here, how do you spot girls with very high sex drives

If you arn't happy. Walk away.

im this user.
I ended up walking out of a Panera bread where i worked to pay bills at 10:30pm, and drove over 2000 miles home to AZ from Jax, FL. It took 3 days and i didn't respond to her once over text, she sent me over a 150 during it. My entire message app was lines of shit "RAGE TEXT WALL" then a "SORRY TEXT WALL" then a "PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE TEXT WALL" then a "CRYING WHOA IS ME TEXT WALL" and repeat.

If you arn't happy, and its not working. Walk away, i learned a lot from that relationship, and i put up with more than i ever should have. Waste of my time, money, and brain cells.

The sex is something she considers a wifely duty and will do whether she feels like it not but apparently doesn't apply to blowjobs. I'd go down on her every day if she asked and she doesn't.

tbh I don't understand why she wouldn't want to have as many orgasms as possible but that's where we are

Whats the point of a body if it's not satisfying you?

And I've talked to her plenty, even tonight. She told me in response that I should go to the gym before it gets to late...nothing helps.

yeah going down on her is why
is a thing for me. Id be down there 24/7 its my biggest turn on and it works well in my favor.

Do you want a slut?

Do you want a respectable woman?

Both can love sex, but looks deceive you. Wrap it.

shit didn't know that part. if shes going to be a bitch like that, yeah i'd be out of there too.

4 years.

I get around 1 blowjob a month. Mainly because she still lives at home and freaks the fuck out knowing that her parents might hear her.

I get about one every week or so, been together 13 years.

married 10 years, im in my mid 30s, found a 19 year old who's smart and attractive and conservative. i get sex whenever i want, and blow jobs twice a week or more. im actually the limiting factor in our sex life.

I feel you bro.
Have a gf since Jan 2k10 and it's kinda the same situation for me. We see each other like every 2-4 weeks for 2-4 days. Amount of sex: like 2-6 times mayb more; varies very strong
I'm not sure but I think it's just the lockjaw she has to fight against. I take to long to cum and her technique isn't the best also she has a really strong throat reflex. (She was choked as a child) It's not about the cum, she swallows no matter what.
So those things together ruined it for me I guess.
>tldr: lockjaw; not the best technique; throat reflex depending on depth; time to cum
It bothers me really and I would like to change it but I dunno how.

Probably. Not quite my fault that she has hangups about her self perception though. Having my baby has only made her sexier to me even if she hasn't gotten all the way back to pre pregnancy shape. Her tits got bigger and have stayed bigger even though she's done breastfeeding. She's a good mom and when I see her being good with the baby it's fucking attractive.

She knows I see her that way. She just needs to see herself that way again I guess.

are you me????
I have no child yet but seeing responsibility is attractive to me. She has a body like OP's and has the same issues. Ive never even seen her full naked body above the waist, always has a shirt on at least around her neck when we have sex. She is embarrassed no matter what I say so I dont push it as I did the first couple of months. Keep her comfortable.