I was thinking about watching some fighting/adventure anime, could you autists suggest any?

I was thinking about watching some fighting/adventure anime, could you autists suggest any?

I've never watched anime before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtu.be/-aBA3Rh6M7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boku no Pico

What is it about?

naruto

S-cry-ed

A guy gets arm powers and fights guys with other powers shit is pretty cool. Not a typical weeb anime. No kitschy or emo bullshit whatsoever.

Hunter x Hunter. Just do it and thank me later. I haven't seen the new one, so watch the old series.

Fist of the North Star is usually where you want to start. If anyone says jojo ignore them, it's gotten to the point of being this generations DBZ.
Sakigake Otokojuku is another great anime.
A fairly recent anime is Tiger Mask W. I recommend watching the original one after this.

This is just from the top of my head, I can go find my list if you want OP?

Newbie to anime? Cowboy Bebop (Space Bounty Hunters) or Samurai Champloo (old school Japan with a twist). Both have good plot, and are good dubbed, which makes it easier to enjoy the artistry.

youtu.be/-aBA3Rh6M7k

Just watch this, OP

Thank me later

Hell no watch hellsing ultimate its also good dubbed. Only 10 epps but best action yet.

Might want to start with a movie instead of commiting to a series.
Try "Akira".

One Punch Man

This looks pretty good

The new one is just as good, if not better.

Kek

I second this. It's epic and funny.

Re: Life from Zero
will fuck you up dude.

They are all empty schlock and none of it will ever make you happy or feel anything other than slightly nostalgic. You're better off just punching your dick everytime from now on that you have that thought.

one piece is shit tho'

scryed is good shit, I recommend drifters

Go back to Sup Forums you niglord. It's a shit anime and there is shit far worse than this.

ryodan arc was better in the 99 version