Jerking off video Blackmail

Jerking off video Blackmail.

So stupid me, was jerking off cam with a hot girl and now she threatening to post the video to all my FB friends if I don't pay her the money. HELP!

What should i do?

Tell her to do it and that you'll send the same video to every person in her family and tell them that she asked you to do it.

Just keep fapping

Oh no! Facebook friends! FUUUCK! Shit just got real for you, homie! You'd better pay the fuck up to this chick before she ruins everything that matters!

Whats her Skype name

THIS. even if it's a bluff, counter blackmail.

Tell her to do it and let her know you will submit an anonymous tip if she does and that you are documenting/screenshotting everything for reference.

The blackmailer showed me their screen and I there could see all my FB friends so yeah I don't she's bluffing lol fuck!

In the future make it where no one can see your facebook friends.... problem solved.....

Pay

it's not like anyone will care
just man the fuck up and quit caring

Who gives a fuck, your friends? I doubt it. They are just as big a jerk-off as you are.

tell her to post it, and delete any friends that dont think its funny

don't be so trusting next time?

Whats her Skype name

you canĀ“t take the risk, but do you know if she has the video ?

yeah "she" showed me her screen. She has a video. From the Philippines lol

Give us her facebook. we'll mess with her a little and she won't do it kek

shes not even a girl fam, these operations are widespread. they wont do fucking shit, they cyber bully hundreds of dweebs like you, and about 10-15 actually pay up

>What should i do?
Let her do it, then sue her ass off, make bank, then have her thrown in jail.

Lmaooo, this happened to a bud of mine a while back. dumb bastard thot a prerecorded camgirl was real and they recorded it and edited the screen to make it look like he was jacking it to a child. then spammed his facebook with it and posted it on youtube with his full name. Never laughed harder. But you could always just delete any social media you have to they cant find out who they people you know are, unless they already have.

So i don't think I can stop them from posting the video but how can I get payback??

I dont have her FB (which would be fake anyway). Got her Skype id. An email address. Philippines phone number

post the vid yourself and lol

Tell the cops