This motherfucker gave me gonorrhea. I found out that he is a huge man whore POS...

This motherfucker gave me gonorrhea. I found out that he is a huge man whore POS. I want to publicly humiliate him on Facebook so that all the other whores can see he has the fucking clap. How do I do this without using my own profile?

NYPA

oh boo fucking hoo

go to the doctor and be glad it wasnt aids or some shit

That's what you get for being a careless slut. Deal with your choices and move the fuck on.

LOL.

You got gonorrhea in your asshole or mouth? Which one faggot? Or did you double down and take one down your throat and up your shitter?

You should be publicly humiliated for sleeping with that Goofy looking cunt without a condom on.. don't you know that's how you catch autism

Go be a slut off of Sup Forums.

Stop being a pussy, go onto his profile, and post "this gay motherfucker gave me marijuana". Easy.

Are you a girl that was stupid Enough to fuck this plug? A dude who's girl fucked this douche? Or a fag that got but sexed by this hubris

>homosexual
>humiliating someone else

If you're having sex outside of monogamy STIs happen. It's part of being grown up enough to make the choice to have casual sexual relationships.

What's shitty is not handling this like an adult, taking the whole two pills you have to take to get rid of gonorrhea, and calling him and letting him know you tested positive for it, and he should get treated too.

I'm a female. And yes I was a careless slut that fucked this douche without a condom once.

Obvious troll thread.

I did call him and tell him. He blamed the whole thing on me. Which was shitty. Since I have literally had sex with 2 guys in the last 4 years and the symptoms showed up after I had sex with him. Def came from him. But he turned the whole thing around on me like a POS

People can have it and not have symptoms, or not have yet developed symptoms. Be an adult, take your medicine, don't fuck anybody for a week, and tell him you tested positive so that he can treat himself. Heck, your doctor will usually even give a "partner dose" to give other people that may have been exposed before you were treated.

Infectious tits or GTFO you nasty skank.

Part of being an adult is recognizing that not everybody is going to react positively to the news that you have gonorrhea, even if you're sure you got it from him. Just tell him he needs to get treated, don't assign blame. There's no reason to. It's literally sniffles for your vagina. You take a couple pills and it's gone.

Still want to publicly humiliate him.

Post tits and his facebook we'll take it from there. Include time stamp

You probably already did, you sound pretty fucking fat.

Seriously, this is Finding Emo: A Whales Tale if I've ever seen one.

Look slut I'm willing to help

OK I'm willing to provide tits and Facebook, give me a moment to find a pen and paper.

OH MY GOD. PEN AND PAPER? ONLY FAT POOR PEOPLE HAVE PENS AND PAPER.

Shut up man.

DISEASED FAT POOR PEOPLE.

Definitely going to be fat by 25. And... please, you've only had sex with two guys but have pierced nipples. Riiiiight.

Kek, what a fucking mongoloid.

I am 25.

That shit was fat by november...

Nice to bad your 13 time zones away.

I guess if I hit 88 miles per hour and go back in time a month you'll still be fat and have gonorrhea.

Like I said, fat by 25.

I still think you look wicked. Would you share more

You going to post a legit timestamp or what cunt? I got shit to do.

English must not be your first language, wicked and diseased while similar, do not mean the same thing.

I'll post a legit timestamp when someone posts on his fb that he has the goddamn clap

>consent to unprotected sex
>blame someone else for getting stds

truly the pinnacle of faggotry

Your write English isn't my first language. Anyways sweet tits post his facebook and more of you

What's his FB?

More importantly it's noon you time why the fuck are you not at work? Sweet tits here

you are disgusting. fucking look at him. and it isn't like he _wants_ the STDs. But whores like you gave it to him.

just go get some antibiotics and move on with your life.

so post his info what am I supposed to guess who it is?

Wait my math was all wrong your one time zone over :p

Tits or gtfo

But what if he doesn't know he has gonorrhea?

Give it back to his mom
>profit

So you let this piece of shit's dick in you?

I'm sorry...he was a clear douchebag and it's unfortunate you fell for it. I've fallen for girls like you only to find myself losing to assholes like that. I'm sorry you were stupid and this ended up costly. Let that experience be a lesson.

Damn.

Whats a fine bodied bitch like you even THINKING jumping in bed with a lame fartsack like him???

Sweet tits if youre in Saskrat come visit me I've got a baller ass condo downtown one province over

Don't post his FB. They're just going to send your tits to him and tell him your charade.