Any generous fags want to give me some games?

Any generous fags want to give me some games?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253806253/wishlist/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/richincalcium
steamcommunity.com/id/madmarla
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
win-free-stuff.ca/contests/contests-by-prize/win-an-ipod-contest
logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's my 18th birthday today. Would any kind user mind getting me stranded deep or DayZ? That would make it end on the best note!

steamcommunity.com/id/richincalcium
>I realize I have a ton of games but some are games that came included in a humble bundle or I have already beat on console

It's been a while since I got gifted here and since the Christmas season is here, I was wondering if there's any kind user out there who has some spare money to buy a Sup Forumsro Rocket League

Thanks and I'd appreciate it A LOT

steamcommunity.com/id/madmarla

Would any kind user gift me Overwatch?
Only if thats not too much of course

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great night! :)

Battlenet: VicVanceFort #1473
[email protected]

can someone gift me S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky?

bumping

might as well dump some pics ;)

bampin

Bump, any generous user out there?

bumpoh

dumpo!!

its hot in here...

Furher bump, any user out there? I got some secrets that could lead to Hillary's persecution

not a single dub? :c

so lonely

you're a humongous faggot, sage

is this what you want?

kek

at least ive got dubs...

i want you to fucking kill yourself

Cheer up user!

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

You are so silly user

topkek

get a room you two

thats lewd user!

win-free-stuff.ca/contests/contests-by-prize/win-an-ipod-contest

Wow! Thanks for the Ipod user ;)

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, you guys rock!

I would get it for you if I could make online purchases.

Why can't you make online purchases?

I'm back, just played LET IT DIE, it's pretty fucking clunky but all in all a pretty good roguelike hack n slash.

don't have a credit card or paypal.

It's all good m8

No worries user, at least you got a good laugh haha

im still mad you couldnt see the baby

I'm just mad they made it make a different noise when you hit the hand he's cradling, and the fact he's actually the easiest boss in the game once you just make him fly into a corner and laugh at him.

guess im gonna keep on bumpin'

well the voice acting was top notch thou

its a cold night isnt?

Ye, I thoroughly enjoyed the princes fight though for mechanics and looks.

But is it worth getting DS3 on PC? as I've only got it on PS4, or just get DS2SotFS/DS1/Demon and if any of those three do they even have a player base on PC?

> 11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

its worth if you have a good pc, the graphics are all polished and feels good to play at 60 fps, I believe the scene is the most active of all 3 plats but you can came across some hackers here and there, not a big thing thou

You should probably wait till christmas and catch a good deal

You are a meanie cat

Ye I'm an eternal poorfag and have a shitty laptop, so looks like DS is out of the question for now, no idea what to do really, got gifted Oblivion and already put 45+ hours into it, but the mods make that game amazing, I want to play Morrowind again but I remember the hit boxes being janky as fuck, or another strategy game as I play Stellaris Religiously.

I know that feel user, played Diablo II, Fallout2 and Open Xcom for almost 2 years straight when I started to live on my own and only had a toshiba toaster with a track pad

Maybe saving some little here and there could land you a mid range pc, this could help you a lot, since it lists everything you need in order to get it to work, cheers!

logicalincrements.com/

bampin

Just in case thread goes 404 I want to wish everyone a good night ;)

Kek thanks fam going to look at it all now.

you can always try to ask on Sup Forums for help or just browse for tips when building it, a lot of bros there are kind enough to guide you step by step

Ive guess this is it guys, it was a pleasure to hang with everyone tonight

see ya!

I want to fuck D.Va now, thanks user

fapping to your pics

Get a fucking job

Could anyone gift a poorfag some PSN codes to spend? I can link my discord or anything if you want?