youtube.com/watch?v=G0OHfBGtNEY
youtube.com/watch?v=JcNhDstL4-k
youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U
youtube.com/watch?v=r8I41MALGps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LiveLeak run you off?

Busch light hbu nickel

How'd you get in the house?

Naw, never bothered. Been one of those December days though, almost too relaxed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Co8ERF2QLCc

go away attention needy faggot, get a job or something

why are you gluing pubes in your face and wear a hat indoors?

Kek door open

211 Steel as always, never fails.
Cheers, buddy~
Front door, usually. I got a sandwich from Walmart that had a chicken shoulder in it, fuckin' disgusting

elton john called wants his fag shades back

Timestamp pops

He did not

TITTS OR GTFO

I am drinkin and thinkin about sucking some cock from CL

why are you drinking alone?
are you an alcoholic, or just lonely?

it's only a national tragedy when towers are touching.
Blatant destruction of the human psyche, plus I have horrifying head o' hair.

Shit I could use some steel reserve nickel I also got a leftover shock top pretzel wheat i have yet to open

How often do you drink and to what point?

Drinking some Sailor Jerry and smokin some fine herbs. what up fam

Need to sleep can not sleep need to be up at 6 for work but can not sleep why can I not sleep I wanna sleep but I can not sleep all I wanna do is sleep

You must stop these threads! You're becoming an alcoholic just in order to get some attention. Why do you do this?
Also, Are you listening to something nice that you would like to share?

gulp gulp, muthafucka~
1/10, c'mon bruh.
how's this? Got work tomorrow, don't wanna write on my hand
hawt!
roommates are in the room too, one's in the kitchen, two are nearby watching Shameless, one's on his PC watchin' Rwby

Neil Sadakas Greatest Hits...epic tunes

nic hows it going been waiting for you
hows that girl you wanted

I like this guy...

Nic whats your favorite drink?

>Neil Sadakas Greatest Hits...epic tunes
Yeah! Very nice indeed! Thanks for sharing!

I'm with ya.

post some tunes

you look sad what happened?

Kek busch lights going down like water had one each day last week and my tolerance is high af

Not sad, just liquor flushed.

not too bad at all, but you do sometimes wanna get your helmet shattered on the strong shit.
few times a week, usually when I'm off tomorrow, just to enhance the fun of whatever I'm up to
righteous choice, brother. Another workday, another wad of bills in the bank!
Lie in bed, feel heavy, blink slowly.
I already was one! I just do this for y'alls pleasure.. aaaand shuffle decided I was in a Kanno kind'o mood.
youtube.com/watch?v=DmIsNpDimQ0

It's going down like water because it is water.

Pouring some rum. How yall tonight

look stacy is back? You still a janitor sleeping on a couch?

Can someone tell me what fruit trees guy in the ad is fucking? He's got a nice cock.

Heya, missus is doing fine, she's not a fan of cold weather so she tends to be keen for contact most days~
Personally, can't beat a gin and tonic or a good whiskey when it's cold out of doors. The best I've had is either the Johnny Walker Blue or the Delmar 15
Cheers!

Hell yeah no doubt the strong shit is also king. I might hit up my Walmart get a 30 of Bud Ice or Miller High Life
Good hbu user

it's not a tragedy, balls no touch

Lmao true man nice dubs

i lean towards beefeater for gin

drunk and stoned as fuck cause why not?

Nice, doin' fine my man.
nah, working at a cigar club too~
get ready for ALL THE URINE!

we need to get fuckin' heroic in here!
youtube.com/watch?v=G0OHfBGtNEY

Shit man you in the fucking zone
Shit man i got college tomorrow and the piss starts about 3am cst snd im up going to the bathroom for the next 2Hrs

true.
Excellent choice! because I don't wanna bankrupt my ass, I like New Amsterdam.
The Motherfuckin' Franklin

anyone wanna watch me stick my fat fingers in boy pussy?

Steel reserve is best beer

Accurate

go on

of course why even ask?

it ain't bad though, keeps a man honest!
heh, I've been in a few of those. Still wanna give mushrooms a shot, but under careful supervision.
the lager of MEN!

Do you still live in Texas? Or did they kick you out for being a broke ass neckbeard faggot?

True lol debatin to walk to the liquor store or gas station to get some 18 miller high life and a 10 of steel reserve

the fuck is wrong with your neck. you need it drained

My thyroid is swollen

i like to dress up boys like little girls and rape their buttholes with my fat sausage fingers while i eat doughnuts and pinch my micro penis

Also it comes from alcohol consumption

aayyy nickel, long time no talk, hope you're doing well

Hey its that cool guy!

moved back in, but I'm working on getting an efficiency or something, I make enough scratch to live on my own well enough.
as long as you ain't stumblin'!
youtube.com/watch?v=JcNhDstL4-k

Haha true lol they still sell it to you regardless if i come in drunk

doing well, hope you are too! Now 'scuse me, gotta pee off the balcony 'cuz the shitter's locked. be back!

have fun nic

got tons of finals, very nervous for them, but ill be studying for them hard.

hopefully by the end of the month I'll get back to you when you make a thread again :D

are your hands deformed nickle?

So you moved back in with your mom again?

shit, I have lied my way past cops out front of the QT when going for a second round. We're talking johnny law, the badge polishers, the ones who WOULD cuff my fat ass for being drunk near a gas station.
did! aaaahh.. now, MORE!
You're gonna kick ass at them papers, brother. What's the course?

I'unno, see what you think.
narp, living with friends before the lease expires at the end of the month, then moving in with myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U

Yep your hands are deformed. Well I suppose it matches your face.

this shit

biochem, some second year math, and second year chem - here's hoping! a lot of shitty situations have come up with family and other personal stuff around me, but the thing that keeps me going is doing well in school

Haha our QT in missouri is full of police man

Lol those are pretty good man. I like the cranberrita

sick burn, knuckle-fucker.
phwooo, those'll work at a pinch but DAMN, they give me wicked hangovers.. so pricey too, shit! But still, not bad shredded up with some ice
math and chemistry, we could use more smart folk like you in the future. Kudos for keeping your eyes on the prize, friend! What's your post-grad aspirations?

1am here, wondering if I should start drinking now. Don't have much vodka left but if I down it all at once it could do the job

which do you perfer whiskey or vodka?

doubt you would be capable of living on your own. you would just spend your meger pay on beer instead of rent since you are a piece of shit. maybe you should just mooch off your friends and sleep on the couch untill your 40 then you can move back home.

Your fingers look like tiny uncut dicks. Put em your mouth.

Don't gimme wrong, I support my local police, but talk about a first-class buzzkill to wind up thrown in the crowbar motel for the nite because of inebriated mischief.
the Mango ones are good too, but a truly weird part of me wants them to make a BBQ sauce flavored one~

Fucking kek

he has a job fucktard
plus he makes one of these threads in 2-3 weeks
takes him a while to get on

vet, or just say fuck it and go into software engineering, but that just means more school. we shall see. im good at programming and thinking of new ideas, but i want to work with animals. very conflicted

LoL Nickle was on South Park!!

watching kids at the park isnt a job

So long as you're not supposed to be doing something important in the morn, go for it! I suggest chaser, don't wanna hork up that sauce after puttin' it down
whiskey. Vodka makes me real stupid and tequila transforms me into a bitter, violent creature.
the purpose for this revelation eludes me.
No way, I gotta use 'em for drinkin'~

youtube.com/watch?v=r8I41MALGps

Holy shit man in my town of Florissant our officers really dont do much unless its weed

I love the mango one very mango like alcohol hidden

i bet you live off your parents
and why do you care about Nic he just wants to drink and chat

Nah nothing in the morning, I'm a neet most of the time so I get hammered a lot. I usually just chug from the bottle and chase anyways since all I ever buy is shitty vodka.

Florissant, MO? i used to live there

same actually. lul

basic hygiene eludes you as well

Yup!

eh, they're fine.
a crossroads, to be sure. Nature could always use more help though, and biology is a favorite of mine, so much weird and interesting shit out there! Not the ocean though, fucker's too deep and full of danger.
Do I wanna know? I remember seeing my first e-cig at the Church here in Dallas years back, thought it was so cool, but.. how disappointing!!

Wrong! I live off your parents!

Why do you post pics of yourself all the time?

Nobody wants to see your autistic ass

I'm sick of seeing you pop up on the front page

The people who respond to your shitty conversations are in the minority

The rest of us hate you just so you know, faggot.

Checked

I still live in STL just down in south county. Dad still lives by graham & dunn

I'd rather see a loli/trap/rekt thread

They have less cancer than these threads OP

Nice I live in old town Florissant by Sacred Heart Church