I know people post these a million times a day but what's the least painful way to kill yourself? I have cold and sinus...

I know people post these a million times a day but what's the least painful way to kill yourself? I have cold and sinus, extra strength acetophenon, muscle relaxers with acetophenon and methocrabonal...

Bump

I'm not a cry baby looking for attention I'm ready to fucking do this... What's the least painful way I've heard death by Tylenol overdose is extremely painful

buy 3 boxes of dulcolax and pop them all, trust me you'll get quick results OP

Knife through the heart.

Not painless and takes massive balls to plunge the knife, but you'd go into shock and bleed out pretty fast. That's how I'd do it personally.

none of that shit will kill you. Lie down in front of a train, it will be scary but over before you know it.

Where are those available? I live on a residence and the closest thing to me is a Macs will they have them?

Does not sound like I'd have the balls to do that tbh bro I just slit my arm and that was hard enough to even do

no over the counter meds, liver failure isnt painless or quick

No trains near me

Why I don't see heroin /thread is all of these is beyond me. It actually feels good before you die.

could always shoot a bundle of dope and just go to sleep

Where do you live the fuckin arctic?

Fucking plebs.
You'll need:
>Helium tank. You can get em at party supply stores
>Bi-pap mask with attaching hose.

Put the tank on low, put man over face.
The helium will slowly asphyxiate you. Ready to go to bed and never get back up?

This.

I was 1 second too slow

Ya the vomiting and twitching looks like fun

Mask over face*

Rexdale the shit part of Toronto. Macs is the only open thing right now that's near me. The pharmacy is closed

They should, any pharmacy/market usually does

that happens if you wake up

You don't vomit or twitch. You watch too much TV.

Oh shit I lived just north of there near bloor and lansdowne, just go jump in front of a subway car or street car at 6:30 am tomorrow, you can really fuck up some peoples commute

Lol I'm not trying to cause a scene I'd rather do it by drugs

Well maybe half assing like a bitch is what got you into this situation

Bees. Rectal insertion of bees.

Lol I just googled dulax or whatever and apparently they're laxatives....

Here's something to think about OP: the vast majority of people who survive suicide attempts say that as they were in the process of dying, they realized they wanted to live after all.

Don't be a fucking pussy, your life may not be the way you want it right now but quitting is for little bitches.

No, you're wrong. Anyone who even thinks about suicide past the age of 17 is weak, unless they are terminally ill

I've wanted to die for a while... More then a few years no fuck off.

>Saves thumbnail

My bad, it's called the Helium Exit Bag. Just Factory Reset my suit so I had to Google it.

That's a subjective statement. Sounds like you got the world all figured out...

Taking all those would hurt 100x more than if you just jumped off a big building or high cliff. You are a crybaby. If you wanted to do it you would do it. The point at which you are legitimately suicidal is when you don't give a fuck anymore if it hurts. As of now you're still a sympathy-seeking pussy fag

Alli have at my disposal ATM is acetophenon and ibuprofen. It's 2 in the morning and no store containg gas will be open.

Take a bunch of diabetes medicine. Glipizide to be precise. Will eventually fade into a coma and die if you take enough to completely tank your blood sugar. Sugar crisis is like being drunk, just worse. You'll eventually pass out and that's all she wrote.

Go buy 20 500ml monster energy drinks. Drink until ded

Is this available at a convenience store like Macs? I want to do this tonight

Can't remember what age I realized that it is almost always worth living, very rarerly is suicide a good option lmao, but exhaling and inhaling nitrogen is a good method. Old terminally ill people use this to off themselves

No but Dulcolax® is in stock there though.

I did DXM recently, you could try overdosing on it
It's a dissuasive and made me want to kill myself on it, it was fun

Go buy some at your pharmacy (google wich brands to get, etc)

Also stream it you will by high with us before dying

I'm 6 foot 140. How many do I need and I don't want there to be shit everywhere when they find me... I'm more worried about the condition my parents find me in

rek

3 boxes, which has ten 5mg tablets. Altogether comes out to 150mg of Dulcolax which will get the job done. Should be only a few dollars a box so price isn't a problem and you don't need a prescription.

LOL You know nothing at all kid.

Now you got DUBs too.
So why do you want to die?

OP, life is just about to become interesting.
Don't give up yet...

No it is not going to be easy but as I understand it suicide is not a good option.

Just hang out and watch as Trump destroys the GOP and possible the entire country.
He won't be in office too long OP..

Ight so if I go buy 2 bottles of nquil and drink them that'll do the trick immediately? And ya fuck it I'll steam it

Aye fuck you Mang I like Trump. Plus I'm Canadian

Ok so dolcolax or NyQuil? Which is more effective and quicker I want it to be fast and instant

2 bottles might not be enough, i'd go for 4

Look for something with medicinal ingrediens: dextromethorphan hydrobromide
try to find something with only that if possible, but it's not so bad if its mixed with aphetaminophene too (youll die even more, and even more peacefully too(it's tylenols))

Also link stream it'd be great

Most OTC won't kill you but will make you sick.

Acetaminophen will shut down your liver.
You would die a horrible agonizing death all the exit bag ideas are far better.

I did not say I hate him.
Course I don't like him.
Can't honestly say if it is jealousy or disgust that I feel for him? Until I figure that out I will just say I don't like him.

Dolcolax will get the job done quick and painless, can't say the same about NyQuil

Ah shit true, I'mAcetaminophene isnt good in big quantity, I mixed it up, but you CAN die from overdose, from DXM theres someone who did on Erowid If I remember correcly

If you weren't such a waste of space and truly had the commitment you would've already shot yourself or just parked the car in the garage.

Would if I had a gun
Would if I had a car and garage I live on res and it's almost 3 in the morning.

Dude stop with the lulz advice.

Dulcolax can not kill you except over several days.

As a bulimic or Anorexic most of them do mass quantities of laxatives.

>quick and painless

There is no such thing except perhaps high explosive destruction of the brain brain-stem and skull.

You might be able to dive off a high building and suffer concrete poisoning thus achieving a similar result. Still your only going to drop 2 floors before you begin to regret it.

The only excuse to anhero is if you are compelled to hurt others.

Then you are better off taking your own life.

So you still have not shared your motivation.

Wait.. So your a young Native American and thinking of offing yourself?

Bummer.

Residence as in school stupid fuck

Could honestly not see laxatives being an effective means for suicide thanks.
Prolly just go a bunch of opiates and OD tomorrow lol

The dextromethorphan is presumed to
have been ingested orally. The cause of death was established
for the subjects based upon scene investigation, complete
forensic autopsies, and corroborating postmortem toxicology
performed on central whole blood. Toxicology revealed a heart
blood dextromethorphan concentration of 3230 µg/L in the 17-
year-old. The 19-year-old had heart blood concentrations of
1890 µg/L dextromethorphan and 20 µg/L diphenhydramine.
Both individuals tested positive for the presence of cannabinoids
by immunoassay. The cause of death in both cases was
determined to be acute dextromethorphan intoxication, and
the manner of death was ruled accidental in nature. The absence
of other significant drugs in these cases provides a useful
index of the potential lethal threshold for dextromethorphan.

I vote DXM OD, even if you might ban my fav drug, i'm curious

fucking ruined it faggot

Don't do pills..

Well wait..
Listen so far all I have done is debunk the BS some folks are giving you..

I will tell you the least painful method IF you tell me Why you want to leave.

Be warned if you swallow a fuck ton of Oxy your going to end up puking it up or in a hospital with a stomach pumped full of charcoal.

Pills work 1 out of 10 tries.

Haven't you been on Sup Forums long enough to have encountered a white knight before?

helium exit bag is the best method.

This was true, but now most retail helium sources are oderized and flavored to prevent this.

Plus CPAP requires 'script in most states.
Still if you have a hundred bucks or so to spend?

Still wondering OP.

What is so blamed terrible about life here for you?

Severe depression, anxiety to the point where I can't go out in public without drugs in my system. Friends all abandoned me or take advantage of me.... I could keep going

This, I would applaud you if you did this.

I love in Canada in residence. Closest store carrying anything like you guys are suggesting like NyQuil or anything is Macs

Ah OK...

So the most basic of desires..

Loneliness..

I should have guessed.

have you ever tried psychedelics before? i was in a similar position and dropping acid completely turned my life around.

For once can Sup Forums please help me .... Is NyQuil actually the easiest least painful way? Probably the only thing I can get my hands on at this time

Brooke tried everything... Used to do shrooms and acid now they just make my paranoia off the charts. Recently quit blow and slowing down with xans

Not OP...

But I have heard this before.

Gotta tell you there are fuck tons worse things you could do in life. LSD or Suicide. Well shit a few folks commit Suicide while they are on LSD..

But I also hear there are some important rules to LSD.

1.Only do it with trusted friends.
2. Do not do it if you are unhappy or depressed.

So OP you would have to give it a couple days.

Go ahead and obtain some LSD but then Consider how fun it is going to be.
Let that cheer you up first then go and find a real friend. (You have not been choosing too well so far.)

I knew I had to go lay down in bed for a while so I just left the dinner table without explanation and went to the bedroom. I guess I slipped into a coma or something for about 10 minutes. I eventually snapped back awake to find my wife on the floor crying hysterically after numerous attempts to shake me awake.

Probably, take 4 bottles

Nyqul will NOT kill you no matter how much you drink unless you distill if.

Pussy. Try some hallucinogens. If they don't enlighten you then you'll at least have a fun ass night not hating your pitiful ass existence.

I can't tell who's being serious here or not. Just gonna find some heavy opiates tomorrow and take a fuck ton

If you have a car, get yourself some Tylenol PM (or something that'll put you to sleep) one of those tabletop hibachi grills, and all the stuff you'd need for a barbecue. Pop the pills, then around the time the sleep agent takes effect, drive out away from any civilization that might interrupt you with all the other stuff. Get the grill going like as if you were gonna do some steaks. Make sure to set it inside the car somewhere on a stable platform where nothing nearby can catch fire from it. Ensure all the windows are sealed, then sit in the driver's seat, lay down & take a terminal nap.

I've got some srs Xanax from a surgery I went through a couple years ago, so I'll be substituting that for the Tylenol PM. But yeah, this is the method I've chosen when the time comes.

Don't let anyone fool you: unless you live in Europe, catalytic converters have rendered "running car in garage" completely harmless as an an-hero method. All that will do is waste a lot of gasoline & make your clothes smell like soot. And who wants that?

If you're willing to drink cough syrup at least get Robitussin. DXM will turn your life around.

I've been doing hallucinations since highschool. They make me paranoid now

I don't as perviously explained

Even if it doesn't kill you (wich prob will if you take so much) you won't have trouble stabbing yourself with a knife or doing something like that, you don't feel pain on DXM, and it's a dissuasive so you don't care about death, think about it: your WHOLE world stops exsisting, there is no after, it is pure bliss and eternal peace.

I've robotripped lots I want something to kill myself not trip out

Pussy.

Well in that case get some coals and burn them in an enclosed space. Or sit in the garage with the engine running.

Fucking steal one then. Or just find one & improvise. Don't have to drive it anywhere. Unless the only vehicles near you are fuckin' tractors or something, in which case you're fucked.

I am being deadly serious.
I am telling you that other than exit bags and a suggestion of a train. Most of the advice here has been bad.

That is it would not kill you but it will hospitalize you and folks would know you were trying to kill yourself.

This can be a horrible fate. Worse than the suicide itself might have been.

heroin, xanax and booze

>I'm not a cry baby looking for attention I'm ready to fucking do this...
Then you wouldn't care about physical pain.

Dubs command it

Just stick a knife in your heart or brain and livestream it.

I took 7 bars with half a 26 this weekend. Didn't work

keked

Bring me dope

Livestream death now

I bet you IV'd an overdose of heroin this weekend bro..

to clarify, I meant heroin + xanax + booze all combined

Cervical Dislocation. Breathe nitrogen or carbon monoxide for a few minutes. Take a lethal dose of drugs that induce cardiac arrest and unconscious respitory failure.

I hate thinking about anyone dying. Don't do it.