What does Sup Forums do to make their Ramen taste better?

What does Sup Forums do to make their Ramen taste better?

I always add some pepper and spices, but sometimes I toss in some chopped onion and green pepper, actual chicken, or I'll crack an egg in there and make egg drop Ramen.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b5TAK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try a splash of vinegar with chicken raman, adds the best sour tang.

I don't do to much , a small bit of hot sauce and some pepper

I whisk the egg first, and add some spinach

I cook the noodles in chicken broth with some garlic powder sprinkled when its boiling. I then put some of the broth into a bowl and add sirachi and butter to the noodles and let it simmer like that. After like 2 minutes of it simmering I sometimes add soy sauce or seseme oil, or something like tabasco or death sauce if im craving spice. After that i put the noodles with the sitting chicken broth and garnish with green onion. It's really good doing this but don't use a lot of butter.

combo beef + chicken, some lime juice, hot sauce, and steak rub. Its the best, fam

>chicken flavor
>egg
>black pepper
>drain water
>lil bit of butter to coat noodles

This shit
>egg
>fried pork roll chopped
>hoison sauce
>small amount of sriracha if you want more spice
>chopped green onion

forgot pic

Usually I just cook thr nodles in water mkxed with soy sauce (and 1 packet if making 2), then I drain it or boil the water off if I ussd a small amount, then I add the seasoning, Siracha, Sesame Oil, and Black Pepper. Good shit.

You must have an iron stomach adding more spice to them, they fuck my shit up. Maybe I'm just a little bitch though.

garlic powder and black pepper usually does the trick for me

Crushed pepper the packet sometimes butter
Today i got a little creative and threw in some Vermont extra sharp chedder to offset the spice because dairy is known to help you cope with the after math of eating hot peppers.

One tablespoon peanut butter and one tablespoon soy sauce. Thai peanut noodles. Your welcome faggot.

make a broth with siracha & kecap manis

I eat a lot of spicy food most people wouldn't eat although it is hard to take it anymore I get severe heartburn now.

I add the flavoring packet

shrimp

why the sesame oil? Genuinely curious

Sesame oil takes great, just don't overdo it or it takes over everything, it oils up the noodles and it gives it a nice depth

Search for "dessert ramen Sup Forums" you won't be disappointed...

use less water and make sure to add butter so it can soak the flavor

garlic powder + sriracha

I good recipe I memorized

>2 packets of noodles
>Throw away the seasoning packets

For the sauce, mix
>1 TBSP of soy sauce
>1 TBSP of Ketchup
>3 drops of sesame oil
>a bit of sugar
>I usually add some garlic powder too

Then cook the noodles, when they are done drain out all the water and add the sauce plus sriracha if you want it spicy

You can put eggs and veggies and all that shit too if u want. I like a sliced hard boiled egg, grated carrots, and green onions if i'm not feeling lazy.

There's this abomination

Just adding Ginger Soy Sauce is to die for

spam this discord link everywhere you can discord.gg/b5TAK lets make a discord army to raid other discords now everyone spam this link

Also, squeeze half a lime over it if you've got one

That's the Sup Forums dessert ramen...

Put a slice of cheese in it... makes it really good

Yeah, I had to break into parts because the original is over size limit.

I havent had ramen in over 10 years if not more. Used to eat it when i was poor and needed money. But i would love to have some legit ramen not from a cup or bag.

real, actual japanese ramen is a fucking godsend. hell, even just ramen-restaurant ramen is 10 times better than top ramen.

Will try , thanks user

One day user. But im not just going to japan to eat a bowl of ramen.

There are times you wish you were there to witness these sort of things.

Ive always wanted to try , but most people but ramen because a:there poor or b:it's fast

I didn't either, i was stationed to defend japland in the marines and frequented ramen places and strip clubs.

Nice. How are the strip clubs?

very nice, the girls truly are fucking gorgeous, lots of drunk japdudes to chill with and alcohol to boot. however, they aren't as lenient as USA strip clubs and it's really expensive.

Is it that you can have sex with 13yo prostitutes?

Egg is good.
You can potentially use ramen noodles for anything noodle related.
>stir fry
>Buttered noodles
>Alfredo
>spaghetti
Imagination's the limit.

watch naruto

If you want it to thicken up, I swear by this. Add ranch.

Not a lot, literally just a fingertip of it, if even that. It goes a long way to making it thicker. If it's oriental flavor, or even beef, I actually have some fish stock pellets I got at an asian market once. or maybe it's fish food, who knows. Just a couple pinches like that makes things a little fishy.

Teaspoon of semen.

bump. What did you end up making OP?

Mr. Noodles

I hear sjw tears bring out all of the best flavors in ramen. so salty and delicious. It's yummy guys!