feels thread anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlfUcnSbKDA
youtu.be/UK-lGSYKaaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be me, 20, college
>finals season, don't know shit
>fucked around and just played csgo all semester
>tuition is super fucking expensive but parents are paying for it, even though i'm not super wealthy
>still can't work up the effort to try to do well
>skipping classes, picked up smoking cigs
>startingn to hate myself for being such a pathetic sack of shit

don't worry man.
be 23, been through what you are right this moment (it's my first semester back, took last year off)
things are looking up, smoking has been cut back a lot (if you have the desire, it'll happen naturally)
school isn't doing awesome but seeing all your friends graduate puts a bit of drive in the engine.
good luck my friend. the future is brighter than it appears.

>everyone thinks I'm a loser,insane
>finally finds a girl who really likes me
>got mad at her for not wanting to hang out because she was always busy
>falls deeper into petty bs
>has a local gang after my head for something stupid
>one of my best female friends went out of my life without a goodbye
>lonely as shit
>moving out of my state with barely any money to make beats for my friends while I sleep on the couch jobless
>also can't get over my first love, still have a necklace with her name on it
>mfw fag

OC btw

I fucked up guys.

3 years ago I went to study in a university, but I was talked out of what I wanted to study, and instead I had to chose another path, which I despise so much that it's hard to explain. I only went for this course, because I thought/believed that I'll have a good paying job, a safe life. But now I just can't take it anyomore and I should graduate next semester, I already failed a bunch of classes and honestly feel like my life is falling apart.

there are only a hundred billion people that change majors/go for second bachelors.
im always among the youngest in my classes bro. it's just life.

Damn i feel this too hard.

I know that, the thing I'm worried about is that my family on my mom's side is broke as fuck, I should support them, I couldn't "waste" more time failing classes, and I should support them with a decent amount of money, and not only some little amount I always give them. That's one side of it, the other is that I became so numb over the years, that I don't even know what else I'd study. I just have no interest in anything whatsoever. this causes both depression and (I know it's overused, but) crippling anxiety. I'm always anxious about something I think I have fucking GAD

Yeah, me too bro, that's why I cropped it. Keep your head up

Context is that I told her that I loved her ( I live in a society were even having a crush is a taboo) and she said the typical I think of you as a friend shit. Them she did this to me. This was the day I realized I was being cucked big time because I found out that she had been in three relationships and is now in another. Reminder: I live in a society where even crushes are taboo.

That's when I vowed to never again treat women like equals and to not come.in contact with them except to fuck.

Me

cheer up dude. I'm not sure where you live where having a crush isn't acceptable, but apparently she isn't the one. I know it sucks hard, but you just gotta let this girl go. And altough I'm not in favor with relationship that much, you might find the girl you wished for one day.

mech engy for life bre
>join military
>kickback money to home
>learn to hate military life
>come to civilian world with newfound love of civi life
>they pay for college
or you could sack up and change majors to mech engy

nah I'm totally not into engineering. I already chose I major only because it is said to pay well after leaving uni, I wouldn't do that again. Sometimes I edit videos for the fun of it, that's the only thing that somehow started to interest me in a long time. But thx for the advice man.

engy is a good fit for introverted fucktards like ourselves bre.

:(

Thanks man

How can you claim to love someone and give her FF13?

You fuckers have to realize a couple of things. No one matters, no one cares, everyone is wrapped up in their own hell to give two shits about you or your future. The life you have or will have is all determined by you, and solely you alone. You can either have a really kickass life or a really shitty one. It is up to you. Struggle when you are young and through all the stupid bullshit, and I can guarantee that the fun shit comes later. Do something great for yourself and yourself alone. Money and pussy will come with time. Keep your head up, and look to light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dim it gets, you will get through it, and you will be a better person once you come out the other side. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, and do something.

that might be true but beside being introverted, I'm also pretty dumb. It used to be different though. wonder if all that constant stress is somehow influencing one's capability if solving (even simpler) problems

Dude are you me? I'm exactly on the same boat as you, just one semester away from graduating, but I just checked my grades and while I made an A and a B on another, I am doing so bad on the other two that there is no way that I can save this semester. Gets worse since I'm currently on probation which means that I'm getting suspended for a year, and even worse, I'm a foreigner, so I don't know what will my parents reaction will be.

>Massive anxiety and depression so bad it feels like I'm physically being weighed down in my despair.

>I have no way to do what I need to do, I can't find work here in California, I've been unemployed for about a year and I submit job applications multiple times a week locally, I can't work out of town because I don't own a car.
>I've been in a long distance relationship with a girl in Colorado for over a year and I want to move to Denver so I can start my life over somewhere where I can find work.
> I'm extremely stressed out because I don't know what the hell to do.

>Every day is worse and worse, I wasn't born to live in my parent's house for my whole life.
> I wish I could move, there is nothing for me here.

>Maybe if I go to sleep I won't wake up and my mind can finally be at peace...

I already should have graduated though, I mean pretty much everyone else is graduating this week, and I'm HOPING that I can pull off next semester somehow..

On probation? for what? (I gotta go for like 20mins, but if this thread is still alive, I'll be back.)

Need to o talk to the counselor and see what your options are. Just don't sit and let it pass. Get a head start and take control. Remember D = diploma!

Call up your girl and see if it is an option. Do it, man. If you have nothing to lose, your already ahead of the game. If it doesn't work out, you can always return to the basement. Make it workout.

For being an idiot with a low gpa.
There's really not many options than to wait a full year to get in again, but as I mentioned, I'm a foreigner, which over complicates things (housing and all that) I mean, I guess it would be good so we can save money for a year, but I don't think my parents will want to continue paying for my tuition, and I don't blame them. I was thinking about either getting a job (I have an associate degree from a community college) or go back to my country and try to finish my degree there, hoping that my credits will transfer.

I'm trying, I don't have any money to relocate. I hardly own anything. I think I barely have enough for a plane ticket. I don't have anywhere to stay in Colorado, I'm going to freeze my ass off and die in an alleyway somewhere.

there's no point in encouraging these fucking idiots
he's too much of a pussy to do anything.
that's why he's dug this hole for himself.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm trying to find work unsuccessfully, I own literally next to nothing, I'm actively seeking out ways to make it to Colorado without fucking freezing to death. The only option for me currently is to move somewhere where I can find work. I can't go anywhere without transportation. I can't feed myself without money. I need to have shelter. If you know what being homeless is like in the winter than you can talk, otherwise shut the fuck up you little prick. I'm trying to figure out what to do so I can make it to Colorado without fucking dying.

this.

you fucks are investing too much time into triviality and its only going to get worse because you keep putting meaningless things on the pedestal, you are feeding into your inferiority complex yet you deny any involvement and make it out to be a sort of divine intervention from a vengeful god.

reality is unimportant thus that is you are able to fall prey easily to the most bogus of emotional pits, it's a shame that you have to implant an artificial significance to problems that are non-existent, your reputation doesn't matter, anything you can ever think or do will amount to nothing so it is selfish to keep on digging down into that pit you have already fallen into

yeah sure dude

Here's a tale for any of you college / university dudes. Might make you feel better.

>Be me, 18, work in uni as IT guy for a campus accommodation building
>Internet sucks so always getting jobs in student rooms
>Go to a job one day, dude who opens door looks older than most students
>Start chatting with dude while I fix his shit
>Finish up & he thanks me with a coffee & a handshake. Good guy.
>Months go by, get new job, quit new job, go back to being IT guy
>Graduation has come & gone, and older dude should've finished & left uni
>Get an email one day, it's from the dude
>Tell him to come to office
>Casually ask about why he's still here, and he gives me his story

"I've been doing the same course for seven years, and never once graduated or completed it. I drink too much, smoke too much, and I don't really care about reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep."

FYI we've talked about this extensively with each other, I can't stay with her. She lives with her mom and her younger brother in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment.

nice one

we call them machine shop assistants in engineering

kek

If you don't have anything useful to say then leave me out of your little bitch-fit, I don't know about the other anons in here but I'm motivated as hell to get out of this place.

Try to be useful and actually come up with some good advice, there are actual people living actual lives trying to figure out what to do.

Does anyone else live their lives with the mentality that you will just accept death whenever it comes? I don't know if i would call it depression, but the last few years i've struggled to find motivation to keep going on ya know? I wouldn't ever kill myself, because i don't want to go out like that, and I couldnt do it to my family. So I think i just exist to wait to die. No longer in school, working a decent manufacturing job until i make enough to retire or i get laid off and have to stress about finding a job with no trade skills or education. No girlfriend for 3+ years. Friends have been dropping like flies since graduation. I'm stuck having the feeling that it's all down hill from here, and i struggle finding the motivation to want to find out.

wow dude im so sorry ;( ur life is so hard

nihilist nigga

Your a cunt, read my post. I'm trying to fix my situation, I'm not just sitting here doing nothing.

Get a new life.

It's not hard, I just can't fucking find the funds to leave this shit town.

Have any advice?

If you own nothing, then you're ahead already. Being able to live out of bags and move around with no attachments is an awesome things. Apply at cruise ships, travel abroad doing jobs, go to Alaska and fish during crab season. There are options, you have to be open to anything when you're in need. Don't let the fear of losing a girlfriend stop you from doing shit, she will not let you stop her from being better than the situation. She is in now.

kys?
working a min wage job will get you enough money in like a week lol.

Faggot

Nice, you got me good you fucker!

sorry user , i hope everything turns out okay for you and her

Where the beats user?

Trying user, I can't find work, no transportation. Kind of stuck in limbo atm and I am probably going to go nomad if this goes on too much longer. Problem is I've been homeless before and it's sketch, as much as I know I need to uproot my life I'm pretty scared of the fact that trying to go nomad in the winter is a death wish, yet my anxiety and depression from being stuck in this situation is driving me up a wall and forcing me to do something potentially drastic to avoid going insane.

Lol

Those are the jobs I'm applying for, I don't know how it is where you live, but where I live you can apply at every job for a ten mile radius abs you are lucky if you can find something after 6+ months. I fill out applications almost every single day at every place within a 20 mile radius and I still can't get shit.

>boot up feelsthread.exe
>i'm sad, advice?
>advice here user
>that won't work because of [excuse]
>repeat ad nauseam

have you tried not being a colossal waste of space?

>my mother used to sing to me every night before i slept
>even if she wasn't home she would call my dad so he can hand the phone to me
>one night my mom doesn't come home
>hits my usual bedtime
>no phone call either
>dad suddenly gets a call
>he sits there with a look of dread
>he starts crying and hands me the phone
>it's my mom
>she tells me to get in bed
>she starts singing the song to me
>this time it sounded... different
>after she was done she told me she will always love me
>she then says goodnight with a very weak voice
>then it was just silence with some muffled voices in the background
>that was the last time i heard my mother's voice
She was hit by a drunk driver on her way home from work, as she was in the ambulance she said she had to call home. She died before they got to the hospital.

Her last bit of life she used to sing me to sleep.

What about the military, job core, journeymen stuff, out of state, overseas, anything where they will send you somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=YlfUcnSbKDA

but user im a huge faggot special snowflake that would never work

If I pretend I don't exist maybe that will help, lol.

But seriously man, I've heard of people who live in big cities being able to find work pretty much immediately.

Everyone user, please see my first post, and take note of what I said. You have to do it for yourself, because you want better.

> Be me
> Was 19, am 27 now.
> Had full scholarship excluding book costs.
> Is my second year in college.
> Am $330 short for books needed.
> Parents suddenly won't pay for books
> Without books it is impossible to complete the class (library keeps 2 free copies but are in such high demand that I would be lucky to get 4 days out of the semester to use them)
> Parents tell me I should apply for a loan.
> I tell them they should have told me before the semester started. It's too late to get federal loans now.
> Drop out planning to come back next semester.
> School says I have full time amount of units so I have to take the F on all classes.
> Parents tell me they were only together to get me through college and are getting divorced. Say they think this is proof my shit isn't together and am a mooch that doesn't plan to finish college. Tell me to get a job and move out.
> Be me now
> Working full time min wage security
> Cant afford a one bedroom apartment, must have roommates.
> They let my older sister live with them for 7 years to finish her master's degree in photography...
> I wanted to major in fire science and minor in environmental conservation and become a national park ranger.
> Now I'm leaving for trucker academy in a month.

Raise you some motivation, none of that whiny boy shit:
youtu.be/UK-lGSYKaaM

Almost went that route when I was 18, couldn't bring myself to go through with it. Scored an 87 on the asvab, started working out every day, but then I met my current gf and decided that I didn't want to leave her behind.

The best situation would be to find someone in Denver willing to let me stay for a month rent free and I pay them back asap. I imagine I'd be able to find work within 48 hours in the city and after a couple months I could probably find myself a better place to stay, maybe a two bedroom apartment split rent 50/50 until I can find something that pays well enough for me to get my own place where my girlfriend could move in with me and if things go well with our relationship, I'd probably buy a somewhat decent engagement ring and get married.

I understand this feel, both my parents died in a car accident when I was 8. I have insomnia, and my mother would sing to me to try and help me sleep. I try and imagine her voice sometimes when I'm having a particularly difficult time sleeping

All cause of $330, man, shit goes down hill quick, doesn't it. Life is based on picking the correct major decisions when they appear. It can make you or break you. Life is based on the stacked decisions we have made, have to take that shit seriously.

how is that motivating lol

Ayyy you got me good!

you sound like a nice person user. What was it like growing up without parants?

You would be better off if you could still do the military gig. Putting life on hold for a relationship is a mistake, especially when you're starting out in life. Love cannot pay rent, cannot feed you, cannot provide a career, love by itself cannot provides stable relationship. If you guys really care about each other, the relationship will last no matter what.

Why didn't you find a part time job, and share the books with someone else until you could afford them.
Why hadn't you worked in summer to save for books.
You must have known what your parents were like.

They were being cunts, and had probably treated you unjustly before.
Save money now and study what you want to, don't leave it as a regret.
Find a way to become a park ranger and prevent bears from stealing picanic baskets.

>doesnt want to leave already long distance relationship girl behind
lol

>be me
>my 22nd birthday
>surprise party at my apartment
>not too big
>my brother, my gf, a couple of friends, and my sister
>about six hours of drinking, watching movies, and playing games
>people started slowly going home
>just me and my brother
>he's obviously tired and drunk
>"Well, i guess that's it man. It's time for me to go home"
>i tried offering him to stay the night at my apartment
>he says not to worry about it
>i tell him to stay safe
>be stands in the doorway and looks back
>"What's the worst thing that can happen?"
>he walks out the door into the darkness
He was shot and killed while walking home.
I wish he just stayed, every time i think about it i feel as if it was my fault. He could've been alive today if he just spent the night.

I miss you man.

Vitalic is good shit to listen to, makes me want to stay active and do great things. Maybe not so much the video, but the beat, it's like a bad breakup, lets you know your still alive.

cuck

I don't want to have to leave her behind user, I care about her more than I care about myself. I'm probably dumb as fuck, but she's a good girlfriend to me, I'm nowhere new to relationships, so I know even though we are best friends, things can still go south, but it's not going to be me that destroys the relationship just so I can get ahead in life. I don't really care about money, I mostly care about being happy.

i only listen to that shit when im running man
you should try midnight runs

but ur not happy you dumb faggot

Lost a girl to an ex. Her and I really clicked. Basically the same person. She dumped me the strung me along for a couple months before I wised up and stopped talking to her.

Women will fuck you up.

You should watch Mr. Nobody
good shit

Thanks bud, I know it will, I'm just anxious as fuck wondering how things are going to play out, the way things are going I might end up homeless again got a while if I uproot myself. Not looking forward to freezing my ass off. Winter survival is scary as fuck.

It's not leavingbher behind, she'll work in her stuff and you'll work on your stuff, fast way to lay a foundation, something to support a relationship and family, she can go with you after she's done with college, what's the difference netween what your doing now, and being stationed in some other state?

>Basically the same person
Then you are no better than she is.

Figure out how to drop that mindset, realise she want the one, and wasn't worth you spending any more time, and feel relieved that you didn't end up stuck with someone who isn't a decent human.
Then you can move forward and open a small cheese factory.

How is telling someone they're not happy because no matter how hard they try they can't find a financially stable position because of their current situation in terms of many different factors I.e. Parents, job, siblings, friends
You're doing nothing but stating the obvious and considering it to be some profound statement that will cause user to come to some magical conclusion that will change his life, this isn't a matter of motivation, this is a matter of situation.

your excuses are so convenient
you're right just keep doing what you're doing right now; nothing.

Are you fucking serious.
>Oh no, I made an intelligent decision to put the material security of myself and future family over selfish feel good sentimentality
You hate your job? Welcome to almost everyone everywhere, and a lot of those people are in shit positions making no money with no hope of advancement.

Sack up you pansy.

I walk a lot, but can't run anymore. I used to love running at night, in the snow, in the desert. Fucked my knees up in the Army, four surgeries later, have to be careful about preserving what I have left in both knees. 35 and broken.

It was alright. My aunt raised me and my younger brother. She would tell us stories about our parents when they were younger, how they met etc. I just remember at school when they had the activities like "Father and Son donut day" I always just felt sad

She'll be drowning in cock and blaming him within a couple of months.

Almost always happens with military fags.
Met an RAF fighter/bomber pilot years ago, he said his wife left him for a 'computer geek' as he called him.
He had finished in the air force, and moved to a tiny village in the countryside to live a simple life, alone.

Doesn't matter how cool you are or how hard you try, if you leave females alone for a period of time, they will wander off to find some 'safety' - they are designed to do it.