I'm dying, lads. Stage IV lymphoma, terminal. I'm 18 years of age

I'm dying, lads. Stage IV lymphoma, terminal. I'm 18 years of age.

Dubs decides what my last words will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLjDWyBbasc
youtube.com/watch?v=hmYNLNF7NBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That suck op
Rolling for "I should have fucked more boys"

"Those feet really were nice"
pic related

Build The Wall

re roll

"What slanderous attacks hast thou thrown against my good name, thou contemptible wench? Whereas I have risen even unto the foremost rank in the Royal Admiralty; whereas I have on many an occasion partaken in clandestine crusades against the Saracens; whereas by mine hands have fallen barbarians numbering some fifteen score; whereas I am most skilled in the ways of the ape warrior; whereas I am the premier marksman amongst all of our Kingdom's knights: Thou art in my sights but yet another quarry. The Lord be my witness, I shall smite thee as no-one under the sun hath heretofore been smitten. Dost thou deign to fancy thyself secure to cast thy spittle upon my face from behind the Spider's Veil? Then thou hast wandered into grievous error. Yea, even at this very moment, I am sending word across the land to my fellow Templars, and the provenance of thy scrivenings shall in short time become known unto me. A veritable maelstrom of vengeance is upon thy gates, thou wretched worm, which surely shall obliterate thy loathsome pretension of life. Truly, thou art foregone, child. I move as swift as the wind, and with mine own two hands I may at my pleasure slay thee in any of thirty and five score modes. For verily as I am a master in the pugilistic arts, even so doth the manifold armory of the Royal Guard lie at my beck and call, which in its plenitude of power I shall not delay to unleash upon thee, that thy fœtid flesh may no longer pollute this land with its presence, thou pitiful putrescence. Would that thou couldst have foreseen what great wrath thou hast by thy "brazen" jocosity summoned upon thyself! Perhaps thou wouldst have rather kept shut thy filth-spewing mouth. But neither couldst thou thus foresee, nor didst thou take heed of prudence, and thou art now reaping what thou hast sown, thou accursèd simpleton. I will excrete rage all round about thee, wherein shalt thou be consumed. Thou hast shuffled off this mortal coil, urchin."

Winrar

Hitler did nothing wrong

Reroll

I suck cocks

fuck existence I could just as well have been nothing for the entirety of reality but instead I was created temporarily to be horrified and saddened by my temporary sentience. If God is real then I wish you pain

I wouldn't mind another Nutty Professor movie.

try marijuana oil, fuck it, might work

Is that u rivenchan

I watched three John Wayne movies with my grandpa and I didn't really like two of them.

I should have only bought a half gallon of milk this week.

It's under the...

Op don't listen to this 14 yo retard obviously
OP post proof.

Fuck off nigger faggots

Fuck it

"Fuck niggers"

hitler did nothing wrong

My supervisor at work just bought a 4k tv and he loves it.

Another one

"My only regret... is that I have lymphoma"

"R-rosebud."

Roll

What was the second James Bond that Timothy Dalton starred in?

Winrar

What,s it gonna be then OP? You've got plenty of options... Ehhhh, shit. Sorry.

reroll

see you all soon ;)

"I wish I was on the ketogenic diet, taking cannibis oil, tumeric, fermented Chilli, DCA (dichloroacetate), Gumbi Gumbi, and GcMAF stimulating probiotics (Bravo) because I totally would have been ok"

Fuck everything.

Rolling 4this

Yeahp!

Incidentally kids you should write this one down.

Op ain't really dying but this is the best answer

Thanks, took 8 years of research and a Diploma to construct this plan.

Cool

proof or gtfo, attention-whore.

>jews did this

you forgot

>activated almonds
>gluten free bread
>detox smoothies

do you even bio-hack?

I fucking hate that the only accomplishment I have ever earned is that I peed in a horse once.

>I peed in a horse once.

well son...this is more memmorable than most of us will ever achieve.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLjDWyBbasc

Not on
>In

How tf did you manage that?
You do realize activated almonds mean sprouting, right? They are 50% softer and the proteins are in the process of breakdown giving greater bio-availability of content, right homie?

Today OP was not a faggot

oh you were serious then?

let me laugh a bit more.

who pee'd in your ass mr cranky?

You're uneducated.

and you're fucking faggots.

Halflife 3 confirmed

Ha!

His family will think he's seeing Jesus or some shit.

Here's my answer:

"The next time you're afraid of trying something new, remember my face, and do it".

Haven't seen this much bullshit in such a small space since I got trapped in the walk-in freezer at the 'naturopathic' store.

Incorrect.

Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.

roll

Eat a dick Mike Pence

I shouldn't have let that black man fist my ass with asbestos

(sorry OP, I'll make sure to think of you from time to time - tell me your name!)

Bam winrar

Don't remember me for the life I could've lived.

Fuck her right in the pussy.

Best winrar today

Eeeeeeeeexcellent

Full of win

This!!

Fox... DIEEEE !!!!!!

Well there it is.

Hope it was a good 18 years, OP. Sharing your situation on a site full of trash like myself really motivates me to live a better life.

Eat hash oil and dab hash oil.

I know someone with stage IV lung and liver cancer.

She's doing fine using these and she was expected to die a very long time ago.

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

youtube.com/watch?v=hmYNLNF7NBw

wow, that makes me sad

"trans women are real women"