My girlfriend cheated on me with my friend. Any clever ideas for revenge?

My girlfriend cheated on me with my friend. Any clever ideas for revenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLjDWyBbasc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They live together now too

Please help. I need something evil

Killing yourself would surely show them

Cringe thread
Use a chainsaw

shit on their porch

Yeah but then I can't enjoy the revenge

Get a nigger to fuck her while you watch. Take pics and send them to her family.

kill them and rape your ex-friend.

I was thinking more in the lines of smashing out a car window or adding their phone numbers to telamarketing lists. I don't want to get caught

>Clever ideas
Use your fucking imagination. Its probably the reason she dumped your ass in the first place.

I think some of your nerf herders missed the word "clever" from the original post

sneak into their place, kill them both and rape her
periscope your adventure

Keep light contact with both. Say you forgive them. Be real chill.

Wait for years to pass.

If you still want revenge: flay them.

If you do anything now, you're suspect #1

Cuckold her. Cheat on her with some BBC

Ideally I'd like to do something that looks like an accident or random act so it can't be traced back to me

1. time
2. effective disposal

Best revenge you can take is to leave them both alone and be happy without them. Never talk to them again they're subhuman and if you stoop to the level of revenge you are subhuman too.
Be happy without them and you'll have your revenge without even knowing.

You sound like a faggot loser. She was probably justified. You should an hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLjDWyBbasc

>get rich from illegal activities
>watch them cry while you spend 1k a week on dumb shit with other girls

Fuck her dad

No cheating is not justified it's the cowards way out. But OP does sound like a fucking asshole pussy. Bad combination of two assholes.

You are all fucking retarded revenge is useless

Seriously, though. After enough time you probably won't give a fuck.

You'll just be more interesting in moving on. Get fit. Get money.

If I take revenge I'm an asshole, but really right now I'm just heart broken.

Here's what you do, tell all her friends she cheated on you, gain their sympathy. Continue talking to them, befriend them, ask them for support. Then date each of them simultaneously and fuck all of them. Then tell your ex-gf you wanna have an apology session, and invite all your gf's and tell them it's date. They all show up asking why one another is there and they all say you dated and fucked them. Foolproof.

Where is the line between revenge and justice? I mean I got totally fucked over. I think I want justice more than anything

She left her husband and moved to my state for me. She only has a couple female friends that were my friends too and they are pious as fuck

I been there. For about 5 years, I hated my ex for cheating.Don't really give a fuck now. My only regret is not handling it with class.

What did you do that was classless?

I say fuck justice, fuck deserving, fuck fairness. If you expect justice, then the world is an awful place. Just make your life as awesome as you can and try to be a dick as infrequently as you can.

I mean revenge is shitty, but get some disease ridden dude to give you a vial of his/her infections, get a needle, inject it into condom packages or what have you, voila, they both have diseases and flip out on each other for said disease

I beat the living fuck out of the guy, and screamed in her face. Became bitter. Treated women poorly for a while after. Used drugs a lot. Got into legal trouble.

I still don't discourage revenge fantasies or anger. I just don't want you to lose your dignity.

I'm a cautious individual

Yeah, then def just self improve, and then if you get cancer or something and have nothing to loose kidnap and torture them until you die.

Nice dubs btw.

See things are looking up already

I have a few nudes of her

lol prove it?