I'm going to be in jail for 30 days because of stealing too many times. I'm a 115 lb blonde, long haired faggot...

I'm going to be in jail for 30 days because of stealing too many times. I'm a 115 lb blonde, long haired faggot. How much should I expect to be raped while there?

All jokes aside I'm fucking terrified. Should rape be an expected experience in a county jail?

What did you steal/why?

Forgot to mention I stole booze most of the time. so..

>pic relevant

What state?

Cali

Alcohol mostly.

I heard of a guy getting his jaw broke because he wouldn't give one of the senior inmates his jello.

I can live without jello, tbh.

oure not gonna get fucked in county, dude. Relax. You are more likely to catch a beating than a raping.
Did a month in county, AMA

Depends on where u are. Jail sux but not as hardcore as prison where u may have to fight

What's the difference between jail and prison? Always thought they were 2 words for the same thing

>county jail >>>>> fedral prison

I'm cool alright with beatings, I guess. Better than getting it up the ass.

Jail is short term, holding while waiting for sentencing etc, prison (lock up) is for longer periods of time, often more security. Jails are low maintenance because so many people come in and out. OP will be fine, just dont be incendiary and always remember who's in charge

County is usually misdemeanor, a year or less. Prison is felony, more than a year.

Just be cool. Don't take any favors, and mind your business.

Oh, get a haircut before you go in. You don't want to look like a chick.

I haven't had short hair since like '99, but looking like a bitch in there doesn't really appeal to me. I'll do it.

There is a reason why you can't donate blood if you've been in jail for over 72 hrs.
You will learn about it.

There's not [much] to worry about, jail is like school for kids who never grew up. There's punishment for fighting, and hanging out here gives you a disproportionate idea of how many faggots there are IRL. Most will be short-timers like you. Its jail not prison.

Generally speaking, be as unattractive as possible. But don't be stinky, you'll catch a beating for that. Shower early or late. Oh, and save food from each meal, you can use it to barter.

You'll probably have to suck someone's dick a few times but actual anal sex is rate. Everyone blows each other though. It just happens. Nothing you can do to avoid it. If you get all freaked out they'll just know they can fuck with your more for fun and freak you out and then they'll really start raping you. You'll be fine just let it happen and don't say anything when you get out.

Fruit and butter is the best thing to save. Fruit is easily transportable, and faggots use butter for lube. These are barter goods of the highest caliber.

Shave your head and get some nazi tattoos and you'll be fine

Op if you show us a pic of yourself I can gather some useful information for you.And give you advice

i was giving 60 days for my first and only DWI because i couldnt afford to pay the fines so i opted for jailtime in county. wasnt my first time in jail but this was the longest stint i ever did, i opted for early work release if i did kitchen detail and other work since my time was short i was housed in a 6 man cell in the guards area. first day of kitchen detail have a few words with another inmate doing his time till he got shipped up to prison, he was housed in the bigger pods that looked like shit from oz. for some reason he just didnt like me so we talked shit for a week till the guards had enough of him and took him off kitchen detail. i kept my cool because i wasnt about to get more time added on for some dumb shit. ended up doing only 30 days and was released. fuck county but i ate like a king

You know the French cruller donut from Dunkin' Donuts?

You know a shirt button?

Look at them both.

Your anus is the shirt button now. The French cruller will be your anus after prison.

Enjoy.

Rapes arent in county jail. Only prison.

The biggest thing you have to worry about is passing the time, cuz its boring beyond belief.

Jail is where you get locked up until you prove you're innocent.
Nobody in jail has been convicted of the crime they are being incarcerated for.

Innocent until proven guilty is a lie

I work as a Deputy Sheriff. I'm currently assigned to the jail. Be respectful and mindful of your fellow inmate and you won't have an issue. Don't be a John Wayne, but don't be a pushover. 30 days? You'll be fine.

its county bro chill. unless youre in a really bad city county aint shit man

you'll be everyones biatch nigga