Any law fags on here...

Any law fags on here? If so this dickhead posted a picture of me in online review without my permission and it was taken while i was at work. He also made a comment about wanting to ask to buy illegal substances from me? In the us is that illegal? Picture unrelated

If it's non profit I don't think you can do shit about it. If he's being paid for it and you weren't consulted, then yeah that's probably not okay.

Man up though, who cares if your picture was taken?

If that comment is seen by corporate it could cause me to get drug tested or even lose my job. Get watched by the police and even make it harder for me to find another job in future.

I dont like my picture being online plus i stalked the guy on facebook a bit and hes been traveling and doing reviews for everywhere he goes wouldnt be surprised if he got paid for it.

Sorry for delay - if it's hosted on a website he doesn't own you can ask for it to be taken down. DMCA that shit and say you didn't give permission.

Do you work for a large company, many have PR rules and rules regarding dealing with the media. They might go after him for you.

If you have his facebook make a fake female account, get dick pics and black mail him into removing the review.

Its on google plus facebook and not sure what else yet i gotta image search it. How do i go about a DMCA whatever taht is.
Well its a fast food chain so maybe.

Say he's a part of #Pizzagate, fuck him.

The dude seemed like pedophile. Even looked like your average fat retard pedo.

>working at mc donalds
>think they care if he takes drugs
Kek

Not mikey ds but im trying to get a better job and if thats seen it might ruin my chances. Also the guy said he wanted to ask to buy from me. I dont sell.

>looked like your average fat retard pedo.
Most of them aren't even fat, asshole.

I know it was a joke Bro, have you spoken to him directly?
Give him warning to take it down before you take the issue further.
will probably scare him off

Yeah yold hin 24 hours before i contact an attorney. He didnt reply or take doen but hes got a few hours left.

Boo fucking hoo.

>cause me to get drug tested or even lose my job
Drug tested, sure. Lose your job, not at all. The police aren't watching you just because something litigious bordering libel but not really.

Nothing wrong with being tested for drugs. Shrug it off and move on.

Cause I'm not in law but, that shit usually scares people.
also conformation that he has received it or read it will help

Lots of fast food have serious rules about having employees pictures taken

tldr: OP wants to snitch like a faggot

law student here. you're pretty fucked. picture of you taken in a public place? its not nude? no hope.

What do you mean by "in online review"? elaborate on that for me, maybe you can swing something