Sup Forums

help me get some facts for my presentation about the cannabis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJlqsdezhhk
youtube.com/watch?v=VCM4JlXFYWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty cool tbh.

ok noted!

but are there any dangers abaut the marijuana ?

it will make you rape animals and stick vegetables up your ass but maybe that's just me dunno

>Munchies can make you a little pudgy
>you forget to do laundry some times and have to wear dirty socks
>you might get some loud ass weed and not be able to smell it on yourself, but everyone at the supermarket will know the truth

Not really, the only things that come to mind is the fact that if you smoke weed you're inhaling smoke which you're not really meant to be doing (however, weed smoke is 100x safer than any cigarette) and that fact that in states where it's illegal you can sometimes get weed that's been laced with cocaine or some other shit (not really the fault of the weed itself and more the fault of the war on drugs creating an unregulated black market).

Leafly.com

Where are you getting cocaine laced weed dude? My guy doesn't do buy one get one specials like that. He's out to make a profit

You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did." - nixon's aide

Mexicans.

Do they sell it from the Taco Trucks?

Here the video to go with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJlqsdezhhk

More like gardening trucks because it looks like something you'd scrape off the bottom of a lawnmower.

A visual aid for your viewing pleasure.

aha can i save this picture for my prsentation?

ok, so how does the harvest of the plant work? before consumption it gets dried first right ?

Fuck if I know. I just smoke the stuff. I'm sure you could find some videos on it now that it's legal in a few states. As for the picture, it's not mine so save away., it just looked like some of the shittier stuff I've come across.

Little known Fact:
The injection of only one Marijuana (also known as Marry Jones) has the 55% risk of making you gay.

Yep, that's definitely an excellent example of your typical mexican dirt weed. Called as such because, obviously, it looks like dirt. It's the lowest quality marijuana out there.

Yes it does get dried first. Don't know really much about harvesting. Just that, for good bud at least, the leaves are trimmed off before the buds are hung to dry.

This. It can also affect people second-hand. I smoked Mrs. Jones all throughout high school and now I have two dads.

ok noted. that sure will be interesting in class...

but other than injecting, what could happen, say, if snorted ?

a friend told me he got a clogged nose and a very strong urge to sneeze...

>but other than injecting, what could happen, say, if snorted

medfag, here. I've seen too many kids whose noses have fallen right off due to weed snorting.

Prolonged use of marijuana throughout the early teens leads to a shrunken hippocampus

your in highschool

no freind I am university student.

and the marijuana is very popular at the university people here

gram for gram cannabis is less toxic than water.
plus if you ever attempted to consume a toxic dose of cannabis you would be unconscious before you got anywhere even close to 1/2 to the threshold of a potentially dangerous, let alone fatal dose.

nothing to stop you drinking 6 litres of water though.

the things that cannabis is comparatively safer than are hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCM4JlXFYWk

Cannabis has a slight psychedelic effect. It's not nearly strong as acid or shrooms, but it's still there.
I think that's why it's loosely linked to mental disorders like schizophrenia. I would think it's similar to normal psychedelics where they can't themselves cause mental issues, but they can bring them to develop sooner in those prone to them.
Obviously the risk would be much lower for weed, but I'd say that's where the connection comes from.

some say that consumption from an early age can increase risk of schizophrenia, especially if one is genetically predisposed

yes. it's is the danger of getting caught with mari juan

only if* one is genetically predisposed

smoking pot regularly affects you short term verbal memory. this difference is statistically significant, but are usually very subtle. Your memory of major evens won't be impaired and you will still be able to recall fact correctly.

It might increase the likelihood of small errors in time perception.

honestly, look it up for yourself. there'S tons of shit out there.

CANNIBAL OIDS OF THE DRASTIC DIMENSIONS OF NEGATIVE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR SACRIDITY OF SOUL IS AT STAE TO BE DESTROYED