Why this guy's got this many subscribers is well beyond my understanding, and I don't think I'm stupid...

Why this guy's got this many subscribers is well beyond my understanding, and I don't think I'm stupid... can you help me comprehend this shit?

>We're all fat drones who simply pay attention to the loudest, most obnoxious fuckers

>Kind of like "shiny" things with animals

Do you think he'll really delete his channel at 50 mill?

Better watch the way you talk to people you don't know. You dont no where i come from, who my inner circle is, or what i might be capable of when some1 ANYONE challenges my pride or honor. ESPECIALLY when the lame bullshit you have dribbling out your neck is said infront of someone i care about or a woman i like and/or have feelings for... so tread lightly youngblood cuz your about to start a fire that wont go out til EVERYTHING burns. Be careful. And if you dont wanna see shit go down like that then i suggest you be very respectful...

of course he won't, he's making money off of stupid viewers while sitting on his couch, how much easier can life be?

His videos are entertaining.

Oh you're the one who needs to be careful. Look at you, playing tough guy. You know the difference between you and me? You play a tough guy, I am a tough guy. I frighten people. People see me walking towards them on the street they turn around and run. I'm bad, mean, and ain't no one dare gonna mess with me! You understand that? You damn well better make sure you understand that. If you don't understand that, I may have to beat it into you. Don't think I won't. Next time you threaten someone make sure you know who that threat is directed to, bitch.

for 12 yr old kids

You and everyone you know are little bitches and will all love your wives' sons very much.

Oh man, I love PewDiePie. Actually humble, actually funny content.

Obviously not all of his humor is high brow, but if you're not uptight I think it's easy to see why he's so popular.

Wtf?

It's because you're not stupid.

Most of the people who watch YouTube are kids.
Kids watching YouTube, kids watch pewpie.

Pewpie makes money.

eh i can only watch someone else scream at vidya games for a few minutes.

It's a tad hard to concentrate on seeing any content with the constant ear rape.

Thats not what he does tho

he doesnt even play video games anymore its shitty vlogs i guess

that's even worse vlogs are boring as fuck.

Ha! You think you're a tough guy? Fine. I'll give you that. You're tough. But I'm tougher. I'm stronger. I'm meaner. I'm faster. And I'm better. That's right. I'm better than you. And at Wrestlemania I'm going to prove it. I'm going to prove what I already know. I'm going to prove what these people already know. I'm going to prove what everyone backstage already knows. And most of all, I'm going to prove what you already know. That's right. I know, that you know, that's I'm better than you. You just don't want to admit it. You don't want to let it get in your head. And that's fine. I get that. You wanna stay focused. But it really doesn't matter, because at Wrestlemania you're done!

He's not my cup of joe, but I'm not the target audience so I can't fault the guy. Also he's not a douche IRL (met him at a coffee shop once).

He has millions of subscribers because he has an interesting personality to nearly 50 million people. What a stupid question, OP. It's like asking why Irate Gamer has 160,000 subscribers and is the most shameful thing to come from my hometown of Cleveland since the Browns.

you're thinking of his old content everyone here has this image of him and it's his 2012/13 ect self it's much different now but i do agree it's mostly kids watching and it's not for everyone.

he's the golden boy mascott of every child, teenager, and manchild who ever dreamt of never growing up and just acting like a retard and being super duper happy all day every day

only the catch is he did actually grow up, only pretends to be completely fucking retarded, and makes a F U C K I N G O B S C E N E amount of money to play a couple games while acting retarded and then uploading videos overnight

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I went through phases of loving him, hating him and now i love him again because his new videos are much higher quality and he doesn't try as hard to be funny in them like his older ones.
And he'd be popular because he was one of the first people starting to make the "let's play" genre for youtube and got attention before most others did.

Garber

Parent's don't like raising their children themselves.