I have advances MS and use hash to cope (all I can get round here, Scotland)...

I have advances MS and use hash to cope (all I can get round here, Scotland). The supply has run out and I'm in pain again, and feeling anxious and jumpy. Am vaping for the nic, and taking valium for the jumpy feelings. Any advise on how to cope? Might be a couple of weeks before I can get more.

Order it?

hmmm

I've had it on order for 3 weeks, but theres none to be found.

Where'd you orde it from?

A friend who gets it from another friend who buys in bulk. Apparantly a supplier got busted recently and the other is scared to bring it in now.

Also can you get a prescription for perks or something. Get drunk if you like to I suppose, just stay as comfy as possible without it. I'm not dependent on and drugs so I can't really say for sure...

Damn man at this point I'd say definitely try the deep web oooooor if you can find someone near you (maybe on here). There's always better connects dude.

alphabay

Wish you could come take this dab buddy, hold on over there my Scottish friend.

that really sucks friend. I would help you if I didn't fear for my own safety. Really sucks this is the state of affairs.

grow your own weed

This

In Scotland it isn't legalized. Can't get drunk as not good to be drunk in a wheelchair. It might be partly the tobacco to a degree - I quit and started vaping 3 years ago, but have been using tobacco for joints, so part of the jumpy feeling might be tobacco withdrawal.

hang in there bruv. stay off everything but nicotine and coffee till you get sorted

Ah, I'm not a big fan of spoofing joints and shit, they do it in the city for some reason though.

Kinda hard when I have no friends, am virtually housebound. Wary of using deep web.

Got steam?

Live in a small 1 bedroom flat so no room, also housing association has a zero tolerance policy on drugs so don't want to risk it.

Also the deep web isn't as scary or secretive as one might think, it's an easy quick way to get drugs if you're smart and follow steps.

Only have 1 coffee a day these days. Sheath cathetered 24/7, and have to do manual bowel routine daily, and caffeine makes it all worse.

Nope, sorry.

It's the steps I don't know.

Grow somewhere else, dumb cunt.

Well, I try to be careful about it. I'll share a few tips. One thing I never did was order straight weed, it's smelly and not very dense so it takes a lot of space. I never ordered over seas because customs and shit, although I'm not quite aware of Scotland's procedures and such, that's something you'll have to figure out. For money you need bitcoin idk if you know about it or not but I'm just gonna assume you've never felt with it. What I do is use localbitcoin. I go to my closest money gram, send the dude money and it's transferred to your wallet, then you tumble the coins in a tumbler (not the feminist kind) and finally you transfer it to your alphabay account. You can look through all the currency's on localbit and see what ones best for you, a general rule on there is to buy quite a bit of coin for money saving purposes, say 200 to 300 dollars for me. Find a good dealer on alpha bay for whatever you want and order it, small for your first one, just to get to know the dealer and then you can take it from there. Doing this ive had thousands on tabs of lsd and Xanax bars but I'd say don't order anything bigger than a flat rate envelope or a small package just to be safe.

For anyone really, I never got caught when I did it following this method. It's about a days work of setup then you can order. That is if you have the money.

Noted, copied/pasted for future ref. Will look into it. Might just try and sleep more till the feeling passes.

Alright buddy, hope I could help, hopefully I see you again on here.

get a homebox complete set on ebay and grow your own. best man

i transfer my bitcoins straight to the dnm's wallet without tumblings and whatnot.. you only live once

dont drink coffee on an empty stomach

if you cant get good green in scotland you have no friends

Whereabouts scotland you from? I constantly buy pollen

This lol

Indoor

Just buy grass man. Suuuper easy to get a hold of

I have no friends. Think I stated that earlier.

literally go to any park and ask your local roadman, contrary to popular belief they're very unlikely to stab/mug you. Just don't be a cunt and you'll be fine, no one's gonna fuck with you especially if you got MS

that shits weird man, was about for a while when I was like 14, 1.2g was a fiver

West coast not far from Glasgow. I have no idea what pollen is, and really am ignorant of different types. I just use what my friend can get me.

Pretty much housebound these days or I would have been doing just that.

shit sorry to hear that dude, if you're not far from Glasgow there must be a guy in your area selling bud atleast, best bet is perhaps try and contact someone local through social media maybe?

instagram, a large local location with weed at the end and duwnload the app message im sure they will help u

How's it weird pure thc man

If your close to glasgow should be no problem go to kelvin grove skate park or just start growing your own if you live alone

>pure THC

Explain?

that's not what pollen is dude

In a wheelchair, virtually paralysed from sternum down, housebound. would be out scouring for it if I could.

Pollen is hash is it not?

I think maybe your best bet is ordering from the deep webb mate

kek that's not pure THC. Pure THC would feel unpleasant anyway.

I really need an idiots guide on how to go about it.

ps. Made some dry sift earlier.

Well Idk man it does taste harsh sometimes but get you pretty stoned however I prefer herb myself

You can easily look up on reddit or just Google on how to order from silk road (website in the deepWeb ) order from the UK or Europe otherwise it may take couple days to get to you

Thanks. Will look later. Have to lay down for a while. Thanks for the advise and tips guys.

No problem mate good to see more Scottish posters on here

The "pollen" is just really bad quality hash, it's never melty or bubbly.

Thats a great fuckin pic right there, glowing with trichomes

Thanks, I prefer growing frosty strains.

You grow in Scotland?

No, in Finland.