Getting pegged regularly by a friend with benefits now. Shit is so cash

Getting pegged regularly by a friend with benefits now. Shit is so cash.

Ask me anything

Me 26 160lb her 19 110 lb

Dubs or 69 gets short webm

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/OVyZy
amazon.com/gp/product/B011LZK2KA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Roll

Dubs get

Roll

Is her dido bigger than your cock?

Rolling for dubs

7777 get

Technically yes, but the extra length helps with humping for a beginner. Short dildos fall out a lot

thats gay dude

witnessed

roll

roll

He wasn't rolling for Dubs though.... Shame

roll

roll

Not how it works. Pay up user.

Also ever had a threesome with her?

he? i'm a she.
and OP is a faggot

tits w/ timestamp for proof

rollin

Tits or gtfo then

Boom! Nice one user

No, but we're working on finding someone we both find attractive. They're both gonna blow me together then me and her are gonna dp and split roast the third girl

and another one

>Dubs or 69 gets short webm

Op is a fag guaranteed and won't post

Ack, fuck, my webm still has sound... Brb

Op must deliver

OP deliver u faggot

Lets get that 69 out of the way too, just in case

You know you're gay right?

Yes just in case

Get

Pretty close!

More sweet dubs for you OP

rollipolli

webmshare.com/play/OVyZy

rooll

rr

nigga you gay

you consider yourself gay?
if not, you should.

Yes, because having a small fit girl peg me has suddenly made me attracted to hairy muscley men... Yup, definitely how pegging works

Keep telling yourself that

hot

your having your ass penetrated
wether it's a girl a guy who does it doesn't matter, it's fucking gay

why is it ok to get fucked by a women with a fake penis, but it is not ok to get fucked by a shemale with a real one?? WHY

It isn't, you don't joke with your friends that you got assfucked by a girl. Even my gay friends would think that i would be a pussy. At least not in my social group, and im even a swede.

Gay guys give other men blowjobs, therefor if you've ever received a blowjob from a guy or a girl you are automatically gay

Yes oral sex is sinful.

Technically masturbation is getting a handy from a guy

So it's settled... All men are confirmed gay for getting hand jobs from men

Your 26 and let a 19 year old peg you
Such a faggot

Not sure how to feel about this.
It's a girl after all, but it's also getting something up the ass.

Fucking awesome! Love the little spank.

Can we see your pegging gear?

Can you cum hands free?
I bet you leak buckets of precum

Think if it like this, the prostate is just the other end of your dick, theres an entire half of your dick you aren't making use of.

Not to mention the asshole itself. I just use toys but I regret all the years I weren't.

Prostate orgasms are so cash.
I've never moaned uncontrollably cumming normally, but when it's the ass, I can't hold it back

Hey! Hashtag NOT ALL MEN MASTURBATE! Thats why I do it like 8 times a day to keep the quota right

I just feel really uncomfortable when something is even close to my ass. My ex tried to slip a finger up there once during sex, I just don't find it arousing I guess.

How does it feel being not just a beta but also a faggot?

Don't be too quick to throw it out - I did that when I was 15, tried my fingers, weird, hated it, never tried again for years.
I bought a prostate massager later and then gone down into the rabbit hole, because unlike my fingers, which I still dislike to this day, toys started feeling pretty good.

I think for some its an acquired taste, and its something you have to learn to enjoy, unlike rubbing your dick which just comes naturally.

I can cum hands free, but no, not much of a dripper

OMG thanks user, that thing is LONG.
She drive it all the way in?

Love that hands free orgasm.
I'm a dripper, love that feeling of it flowing out.

She's got awesome firm tits

she's hot, got any pictures of her?

iam only 16, do the mods care about it ?

rrrroooo/////

Gross. Kys gay faggot

Lucky fucker

Damn right I am

Almost I guess? Idk the length helps the girl because short ones always fall out

Ahh right I get yah, you prob not got the same control as with a real schong. It looks pretty intimidating though!

Damn, this is my life long fetish. I would give anything to get fucked like that.
My current girlfriend is very vanilla though and not into it...

>man
>160lbs
you're not a man lol

Any MOAR OP???

shit has got to feel so good.

Buy a dildo. Best sex-related purchase I've ever made.

that drip

these are dubs so how bout that webm?

Yeah, I think I need to go dildo shopping with the wife, find one we can both enjoy.

how do you avoid shitting yourself while taking it up the ass?

make sure you've had a dump and got it all out.
Having a healthy, fibre-rich diet helps with the clean and predictable bowel movement.

Or enemas can be fun.

Amazon has a decent selection. Stick to silicone, though. A lot of dildos PVC/UR3/RealSkin/Flesh dildos aren't body safe, despite claiming to be, and they're all porous to some degree, meaning they can't be sanitized.
Give me a minute and I'll link the one I have.

Enema. Just taking a poop first won't get it all out. Trust me. Been down that road. Not a fun experience.

I got this one a year ago, and use it a lot. Just wish it was a tad longer, but that's personal preference.
amazon.com/gp/product/B011LZK2KA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

you get your fuck buddy to help with the enema? I think that could be some fun foreplay.

Thanks for the link in advance

damn,I think I might need to start with something smaller lol.

>PVC/UR3/RealSkin/Flesh dildos aren't body safe

They seem fine for a while, but then they start to go bad and burn. If I want my asshole to burn, I will eat hot wings.

my gf wants to try it out, specifically because I've fucked her in the ass a good few times. I might try it, given more time. Been with her two years, maybe at 3

Tried that with my gf, didn't like it too much.

Prostate massage and blowjob is where it's at. Best of both worlds. Waaaay stronger orgasm than normal.

That's pretty fuckin gay dude

More of her tits? They look nice.

give her a strap-on with a bow for your third anniversary

Avoid shit with hard/ridged edges like that... Go for smooth or just straight.

I'm not lucky enough to have one.

If you've never done anal before, get a trainer kit. and work your way up to it. Worth the time and money. The bigger the better up to a certain point.

That, and they claim to be phthalate and PBA free, but are often confirmed the opposite by independent testing.

Lol didn't think threads could last 2.5 hours on Sup Forums

Why the fuck would you want to have someone fuck you in the ass with a dildo?
Seriously though why?