Hey guys what do you think about my new knife?

Hey guys what do you think about my new knife?

kill a nigger

No thanks

Is it one of those expensive sushi knives?
Why such a luxury just for sushi?

I'm actually jelly.

Haha thanks. It costed me 250€.

Hey OP I like it a lot. I have super cheap knives and even though I sharpen them with a steel every time I use them they still get super dull after one cut and they are chipping slightly.

A perfect Christmas present for me would be a proper knife.

Have fun with yours :)

Show yout gear to keep your knife sharp - without, this is just another dull knife in 2 months

Yes it is expencive. Im preparing fishes not for sushi. And slicing vegetable.

Thank you wery much. I hope you get one for cristmas.

Kind of looks like a shotty department store blade i picked up a few years back.

I got pic related over 10 years ago. Amazing blade. Amazing balance. Legit hattori steel

My knife is hand made. I was in that factory last year when i wisited japan. I wanted that knife no mater how much it costed me. I am a profesional cocker and respect goog knifes.

No offense...
Im just saying it looks very much like the bottom of the bunch. Its clearly not...
I appreciate good blades.

My knife. I love it.

Not really a fan of the Santoku style, it excels at nothing. You should have went with a Gyuto or French with a full tang; I prefer the western handle as well over the Japanese style, fits better in larger hands. Additionally you made no mention of the alloy, is is a standard VG-10? Blue Steel? How many layers.

You can't just post a fucking picture of a knife without the details and ask our opinion, OP, one might say it's the faggot thing to do.

Wow nice. I like it :)

The appropriate word is cost.

>I am a profesional cocker and respect goog knifes
>profesional cocker
>cocker

sharp

Its super gay and not cool. Get a switchblade or somthing cool.

Heres mine

8 in bob kramer
8 in mijabi
6 in shun

All far superior to your wal mart shit

It thirsts for blood

Bump

>sharpening knives with a belt sander

7/10
would chop onions with

they're like 100-150usd. Sucks to be a eurofag.

it doesn't look like it's full tang. looks super breakable where it meets the handle.

are you swedish op? what time is it at your house?

I m fucking slovenian

Trump for president

>VG10
>not full tang

do u even knife?