Sister is getting ready for her Xmas party. I've put some rohipnall in her drink

Sister is getting ready for her Xmas party. I've put some rohipnall in her drink.

Some lucky bro will be plowing her later.

Poor guy.

put what in the drink?

Why didn't you go along and did it yourself?

Also, how'd you get it?

rohipnall

Hoarse trankwhalizer.

We own a farm

hell yeah flunitrazepam is the only real benzodiapine

Top grade rape date drug. I want to get my hands on some, don't even care about karma.

>We own a farm

thas rite. I forgought
whats it called?

OP where did you get the roofies? Been trying but can't find any reliable websites.

Rohipnol, Roofies or Rochas if you are in the south.

Wait, you can buy them from a website?

not rohipnall?

Supposedly.. Haven't had any experience of buying but I want to get them

Isn't that the same pronunciation with different writting?

Curiosity bump motherfuckers, I want to know how you got them.

Pretty much.

That's pretty much why bitter fucks dump their exes pics here.

kill yourself

there isnt a different writing. its ROHYPNOL

im gay

A/S/L?

> (OP)
>OP where did you get the roofies? Been trying but can't find any reliable websites.
Definitely not a cop

Or maybe a curious fellow user.

I also need some... for reasons.

I hate you

I think it's cuz it's used for horses

Not sure if this helps, but I posted that question. In college, 18, into some sick shit. Would appreciate ways to get roofies

So, you can use animal tranquilizers on people?

Isn't that horrendously dangerous? I wanna tip my drinks nor kill myself.

Same here.

I can actually risk it and go into a red district so I might find a dealer that won't stab me to death for crack-money.

lol bro a dealer isn't going to stab you, a junkie is. dealers got better shit than commiting more felonies for a few bucls

Damn. I'm in a goody-tooshu area. Can't go out and just buy it.

sorry but nobody is taking that no matter how drugged.

the richer the place the better the drugs nigga... you just gotta make those connections

Fair but I'd prefer not to go out and have a street reputation. Guess I'm stuck fantasizing.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums

aight fair enough, but the only way to actually get shit is to start buying. I can almost guarantee you know a dealer bro. like one of your friends is almost certainly a dealer of some sort... does anybody talk about drugs anymore than normal?

and i legit mean like slightly... like a 420 joke in passing or some shit

oh my god yes. The most "popular" kids from your HS are almost certainly failures and doing drugs bro