I require some assistance. SJW cunts at my university have littered campus with this list of demands...

I require some assistance. SJW cunts at my university have littered campus with this list of demands. They made the mistake of including an email address.

Throw me some ideas that will irritate them as much as possible.

>pic related
>inb4 nypa
Not looking for a personal army, just some ideas.

I guess Ill just bump with bullshit

Trinity College, Hartford, CT

correct

Jus post pictures saying "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" all around the campus

wear an adult baby outfit and walk around the campus while also wearing a sandwich board that says
"TRIGGER WARNING REALITY"
maybe it will help them get the message

That just feeds into their bullshit. I'm looking to irritate them and troll them at their own game

>implying it won't trigger them

No shit it'll trigger them. I'm not looking to trigger them. I'm sort of looking to frustrate them.

But you could just make your own sharia poster demanding the university/college becomes Islam-friendly by adding sharia law and banning homosexuals

make a poster that looks and is laid out exactly the same as theirs, same heading and hashtag/email at the bottom, but for the demands write in the opposite of what the original is. The print up a ton of copies on the same colored paper and distribute them everywhere on campus.

Bonus points if you manage to switch all their copies to your improved version and get them handing them out without realizing.

That's a good option OP. Feminists will say it's tolerant

This is what Im talking about

do this

send them chicken

This is pretty good. I could even make up a bogus student organization with a gay acronym.

Nothing else?

Is that in Leeds?

No. Connecticut, USA

Niggerly niggers and niggletts.

Here's an easy one; ask to see their student ID and who is their Academic Advisor. Been getting reports some of these lefty radicals aren't registered students and they're disrupting classes.

Islamic Students Initiating Sharia?

this is perfect