Let's start a hoax Sup Forumsros like back in the day when we convinced all those teens to cut themselves for Bieber

Let's start a hoax Sup Forumsros like back in the day when we convinced all those teens to cut themselves for Bieber.

We should post a fake article about the wage gap pretending to be a feminist economist.

bump

bump

Donald trump is starting to go door to door deporting people... make some sort of thing like that

how about an article claiming the internet is sexist?

too obvious, he isnt even pres yet. but he would be easy to troll. just claim he paid to watch ivanka get raped or something.

sadly those days are over the oldfags don't care anymore and all these newfags care about is rating each others dicks and looking at feminine penis and posting the same unfunny bullshit over and over in YLYL threads

Guys think what it in the news that we can use like the protest or pizzagate you know something that a lot of people know about

Pizzagate was caused by Sup Forums though

/b was never good

Piss of tumblr dipshits and make it so that they do something to hurt them selves

That hiroyuki senpai has been doing shady backdoor deals with the government and has been releasing false information to create false narratIves about anons in criminal cases so he can pay off his debts

I havent been here in a whole month and that happens well cut my dick and call me feminist hero because i didnt knew shit about it

I never said it was good but it was a lot more entertaining even just 2 years ago. I've been surfing Sup Forums and coming to Sup Forums since 2008 and i can honestly say it's pretty watered down compared to before

Gorebomb? I heard gorebomb!

I hate to admit it but its kind of true

Random question. Did user-ib shutdown? It's not working for me. Can someone try getting on it and let me know if it works for you?

You wanna make Trump TIME magazine's "person of the year?"
We could send votes, and cast ballots from multiple proxies to get him in the lead if we make it a coordinated effort.

this
definitely this
we could piss off the sjws and the tumblrinas at the same time

Nahh how about a serial killer or some racist shit you know anti negro jew shit

Kinda, how bout make something to get rid of the " muh gedar is enfinet,my pronouns are xhehdhdh/xhedwhe." Sjw

I don't have the URL anymore, but it can't be hard to find...
it's hard to find ( ._.)
elaborate

WELP, thread is kill muchachos

to be honest pissing off Tumblr and the femenazi's and SJW douches is why Sup Forums is so dead or do you all not remember the infux of tumblrnina's that came after gamer gate and cut for bieber and the fappening.now we are stuck with them they are the ass fucks coming here posting trap threads and circle jerking each other off under user. before hand trap threads were posted as a meme for keks and lolz because of the shock value.

Retard, we are all busy with our current hoax, pizza gate..
What are you, 12?

This, when you think about it he's right besides I doubt sjw has as much influence as it did round 2013, we oughta do something that'll actually get media attention

Make trump time person of the year

Why not we go to some feminist group, and convince them that Christian communities are sexist snd get them to attack them, while simultaneously telling the Christian communities that feminist groups are Antichrist and watch them wage war

The solution is simple, start doxing the people that use Sup Forums. That'll get us in the news again.

Well you know the cunt cop that kill the little unarmed nigger or a leader of the kkk or someone who has done a terrorist attack i really dont care much at this point but if you deside on something you have a my support

OP is a faggot. Don't post "c'mon guys, let's do something fun, who has an idea?". Instead, come up with an idea, start a thread with it and sell it, and see who is on board. Fuck me. Sup Forums has lost its balls.

Kanye West is going broke or has STDs.
Idk

Guess you are right, maybe we oughta let them die of their own stupidity

Then maybe we should turn our attention here. While Sup Forums has always been alt, it can't be entirely alt. We should purge some of this shit with fire. The purging fire of shitposting. They are derailing threads with that fucking image they enjoy so much. How about we derail their threads with our images.

Civ war? #traps4/trash/?

Sure, I'm in for a good civ war.

lets do this Sup Forums ethnic cleansing time

So if your in, what should be our image of choice?

instead of complaining how about contribute. you are not being edgy you are being part of the problem that is plaguing Sup Forums in the first place.every post i see where some user comes up with some kind of life wrecking or crazy social experiment plot we have nay sayers come and say bullshit like "not your personal army" or "lol OP is faggot and can't do it himself"

Kayne West trolls himself he doesn't need our help he is a worthless douche pig

I dunno. I haven't actively participated in sshitposting since the days of ponies. I used to post pictures of actual horses in those threads.

i suppose we should come up with one lets think of something that would both offend them and be consistently funny to others.we don't want to be another banana pandemic...or do we either way you guys shot me some idea's i will shoop what ever we need

Lets just use anonymous. The oldschool one.

Fake articles spread like wildfire on facebook and nobody fact checks them so that's probably somewhere to start

I like your style
Maybe a picture of a well know racist saying non racist things, best i can think of

Lets be realistic. Like that crazy fire in that California warehouse was caused by a cult of internet SJW's. Jist spitballing but thats a current event

this one.

maybe some kind of fabricated "nice guy" quote to try prove the person wasn't actually bad?

gold

I'm liking it.

Wait, is it? It's time to start a new thread and let the world know.

This so hard

i like this lets make this happen gaslighting the media gaslighting sjw's leading them down a rabbit hole hell might even make the FBI flip a few tables and scream fuck when they realize they've been had.this sounds good

I was thinking of just derailing, not causing a flame war. Like filling all the trap, boipussi, threads with Admiral Ackbar and dick rate threads with actors named Dick. Shit like that.

it would have to be some one blatantly anti tranny/trap like their arch nemesis some one who is well known by everyone for that to work

Just spam that guy and suiseiseki.
3 weeks till they an hero

sounds like a good idea

i like this it can easily be done just like spiderman with Wincest threads

>mfw I missed Sup Forums's glory days

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

lol, suiseiseki. Goin oldschool desu.

make pepe great again

No. I think desu goes in all fields now. Roll Sup Forums back.

y'sir

>back in the day
>bieber

Ohhh Ive got an even better idea fellas. What if we made a correlation between the protests over that asian president who listens to some prophet women and some asians burning the warehouse down in protest stateside.

#stains for trump

we get them to shit and piss themselves and make some stupid thing like "wow, trump was in my pants today", and they'd post pics of their shit covered underwear

While that would work, Sup Forums must be cleansed in the fires of our holy war.

Become anorexic for One Direction to rejoin again

convince the media "pussy grabs for Trump" is a popular growing trend among southern/midwestern young white men

I like this idea
>normies leave internet
>use less viable ways of communication
>die off

comet ping pong is a pedophile ring.

>we
>we
>we
>we
>WE

fuck you newfags

ok, both then. Flame war and thread derails.

both are needed let the reign of kekle keks and Hitler did nothing wrong memes begin

This is actually a really good idea. It would need to be controlled and carried out through a IRC not on 4chin. Hillcucks will spray it all over ledit and foil our plan.

This site has been full of enemies of the lulz for half a decade now.

hunger strike until trump is impeached.

Yes Yes Yes

#NoHillaryNoFood
#Starve4Justice
#2016FoodStrike
#NoCakeUntilJustice

This.

Trump's new Air Force One is being built for free by Ilyushin.

daddy likes

agreed

This is fucken true lol

No, hitler is too overused, we should condemn hitler but support other dictators.

>like back in the day
I remember back in the day. I remember when 9gag did 9/11. I remember "the face of god", "Dessert Ramen", "microwave time", and "rubbing her clit just like wikipedia told me to". I remember numerous word salads typed in retardese likely after their writers had done some sort of weed binge. I remember when moot sold out. I remember when the fire nation attacked. There is a lot of history in these pages, it is only a shame that everything gets washed away so fast.

I hope you can make something worth adding into my memories.

That would be fun

If we are actually going to do this i think it would be best to get help from Sup Forums. They have countless amounts of hours to burn on stupid shit like this.

If it works I wonder how many whales will drop enough weight to transform into a heterosexual.

Make fake articles to prove that Kim Jong Un is a good guy?

Sup Forums took fatal blows from Anita. It's hard to admit, but if you recall the mass Exodus to 8fag was a retreat. Mods where deleting "Problematic" threads and moot sold out so hard that this site was dead.

Shoop him with pink hair, nose ring, and a piece sign tattoo.

It might actually save some lives from heart disease.

Except that wouldn't happen. Cunts would just demand a more "safe" Internet and ruin it for everyone

Make fake articles about how good ISIS leaders are

Yeah we could do that

Convince them that Obama will pardon any illegals that self-report to ICE before he leaves office

Tampons out for ISIS.

I'm fucking gay I know but here is bread for the holy war so we don't have two different discussions going on

Bloody Tampons out for Hillary