>>714379353

Its only a big deal if you make it a big deal. I'm 5'8, my girlfriend is 5'11, neither of us gives a damn. We get along well, play video games together, play in the same band, everything; height is meaningless when you really connect with someone.

/thread

I think that is one of the stupidest things you could possibly be worried about. I guess you could ask her though. How long into this relationship?

Oh. Asking you if I should ask. 7 months.

I gotta go.

Abandoning thread.

Thanks bye.

Yup. Break up with her. People think you look weird. She'll want to wear heels eventually and you'll look like a midget. Get the fuck out and let a man take her from you. Keep your filthy genes to yourself. End your line.

>My girlfriend is taller than me
>I am 5'0
I don't think you can get things any other way.

>tfw 6'2 and into ss

I just want to be dominated by an amazonian

you rite

if you're worried she might have a problem with it, ask her. otherwise it will gnaw on you and it will show. she'll know something is wrong, but she won't know what and she could assume the worst.

Being in a relationship with a very tall girl would be awesome. Anyone who says different is an idiot.

If she had any trouble with it, she wouldn't be dating you in the first place, now would she? I mean, 7 months is a pretty damn long time if she is just dating you for sympathy or some shit.

ya but that 11 inch difference though

>has a girlfriend
>complains on Sup Forums
just fuck off

I would say it's good to date taller women.

Children tend to have an average height between their parents, so if you have kids with someone around your height or taller, then your kids are much more likely to be around your height or taller.

It's like, fathers and grandfathers are often kind of disappointed by how short their kids wind up, but it's their own fault for marrying women that are 5'2".

She's tall anyway so it's not big deal, especially if you have a medical situation

ya but at least he has a gf though

>this fucking feel
i fluctuate around 6'-6'2 because of my terrible posture and im wild into ss

>it will never happen

You're literally living the /ss/ dream, stop being such a faggot about it.

That's cool as shit why are you sad

>when you're 5'6 and accomplished this

YUP

Also great height for sucking dem titties when fucking. 10/10

>Yep, this is my life...
So you're a qt shota?
Post pics.
I wanna see your girl too bonus points if side by side or interacting.

I'm 6'8, damn. You shouldn't break up with her.

listen to

kek