Rate me Sup Forums

Rate me Sup Forums
feel free to post a picture of yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2016/12/06/deep-fits-passion-fueled-dallas-lawyer-brian-loncar-obit-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry about the half tard face Sup Forums. A bit tired atm.

would masturbate... i mean fuck

Do you get a good Wi-Fi connection with those ears?

aOHh SHIT
>inb4 checkd and rekt

Why thank you... moar?

ur arms are so short are you like 5'2

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Actually no, 5'9. Just sitting at a weird angle.

mfw I now fear all brown eyed dark haired men because they may be terrorists who will kill me.

Not sure if fat man or fat woman

Why the fuck are you faggots fishing for compliments on Sup Forums? Is your selfesteem that low that you come to a site filled with neckbeard, weeaboos, and other types of virginless losers to make yourself feel better.

Things in the hair.
Would not bang.
Or touch.

Better and cleaner pic

Ha wtf do i look like im going to kill someone

Here's another of me. Arms are normal length

oh yea it was the angle ur all good m8

No sadly nice dubs checked

Your head is more than half the length of your body. Cool.

bump

dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2016/12/06/deep-fits-passion-fueled-dallas-lawyer-brian-loncar-obit-says

fucking terrorist killed American Hero Brian loncar as a loose end then fucked with the news so it would be redirected to a small town hick Dallas newsreport

it means to give them (women) no ones that fucking stupid

Wtf is up with your huge head? You look like you have down syndrome

no one's gonna believe me because his mommy Judith abuhamra started some favela from Colombia shit bitch fit and just like those big assed cocaine whores who the first thing they do in any social situation is call the cops or a lawyer she called some insane black man from the CIA to pass off as a psychiatrist

the shit he's pulling, that was years ago the people they and his house are fucking with he's going to end up crying and start the war with Russia

fuck this nigger he's the reason all the channels are all fucked up with Mexican soap opera drama about how his mommy wanted a white child and they're "rich"

wait wtf is going on here

Sucks buddy checked them dubs

the rich are the wrong people, the FBI are the wrong people they're in on it so much they take a pissing contest at civil rights whores and money they have played this stupid game for so long there is no possible way they are no guilty of several crimes and murders