*knock knock*

*knock knock*
>"Hello *looks down*... user. Your pepperoni is here."
>"Yeah and- wait what is this music? It's just screaming and vacuums?"
>"Oh before I forget, that will be $12.95 plus tip."

>screaming and vacuums
le ebin may may xDD

"Great. Here's $13. Keep the change senpai :)"

Mind ur business, pizzaboi. Anyways here's 12,95.

Someone got triggered.

Pizzaboi

2r9iijasfjsa

i'm not listening to music. that's just my mom vacuuming and my younger sister. she's terrified of vacuums. anyways thanks for the pizza!

Street's closed pizza boy, find another way home.

>covering bleached gmo grain fried dough with grease and animal puss, then topping it with a tortured carcass

yeah, think i'll pass buddy, lmao!

i'm in charge of planning for a week long backpacking trip with 11 other people that's going out next week and there's gonna be like two or three of your kind on the trip. food planning for you fuckers is literally impossible. we're going to have to eat nothing but trailmix for a week. let me just say that you and your kin are literally the whiniest most privileged cunts i've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. you're a goddamn animal and you need to eat to survive. so eat you faggot

Agreed

is this katie?

P I Z Z A P A R T Y
I
Z
Z
A
P
A
R
T
YOU AREN'T INVITED

Anyone want to talk about music?

B R E A D

Savage ! Succ Piccadilly.

>2007-2017
Yuh, FUCK MUSIC!

Millennials ruined that shit just like they ruined everything else! BOING!

GENERATION CELL PHONE FAILED YET AGAIN!

That one guy on the huge ass phone, I'm crying family hahahah. What

LALWZ PROLLY PULLED IT OUT HIS DOODER SQUIRTER

damn that's funny

ERRYBODY LAFFIN NAH

When I did high adventure with the boy scouts, when it came to vegans and whatnot it was basically 'here's your bird food, you get to carry it all. Have fun being tired.'

Kekeroni pizza

>no one will ever call you out on your music taste so you can lecture them on the history of rock music and the importance of legends such as Captain Beefheart and the Velvet Underground.

feels bad man

WHERE THE FUCK IS PAPA JOHN? I didn't order this pizza to see your stupid face! I only accept pizzas from the man himself. Get the heck out of my house, and take your shitty """""pizza""""" with you.

>not minding his own damn business and just wanting the cash and maybe a thank you
This never happened

That would be extremely autistic

For you

i've had enough of thesse god damn Trolls on my [page.... if you don't like my "mMusic", don't listen, creepazoid....

what does the emo pizza do

That's a glass of orange juice you potato

>"Hello *looks down*... user

HAHAHA LE SHOEGAZE IS LE BAD AND LE ONLY USE VACCUMS AMIRITE LOL LE TRIGGERED!!! HAHAHA I SURE SHOWED HIM! I'M LE SUPERIOR PATRICIAN XDDDD HAHAHA LE LE LEL E! XD DEATH GRIPS IS LE GOOD MUSIC AMIRITE?

Haha so true

Faggot cat is dead

Nigga you gay

autism

>"MAH SMILE IS STUHHK I CANNOT GO BACK TO YER FRAUWNLAAYYN"
>"user what is this freaky cowboy bullshit? Turn it off!"

Meant for this

why are you pretending to be on Sup Forums 7 years ago?

dnsiiow0djclllllllllll.0

>I'm crying family
šta

You don't like my music sexy?