Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

do you guys think pewdiepie will really delete his channel at 50 million subs or is he just full of shit like every other youtuber out there?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSOqc_Ab9-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PewDiePie#Charities
youtube.com/watch?v=U9exuXQY84c
youtube.com/watch?v=QX893L6f5WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares? suk ma deek.

I think he will. If he did, it wouldn't be long before he's the most popular youtuber again. The news of him deleting his channel would get so much press that everyone would go to see whats up on his new channel.

im so concerned about the poods,i dont want him to delete his channel

I don't either and i don't know why he's so pissed off at youtube.... something to do with videos not popping up in subscribers feeds or something... they show up in my feed all the fuckin time i honestly dont know what hes talking about

Why would anyone care? All he does is provide a particularly mindless form of entertainment for the sort of people who go for things like that.

/thread

He blames the lack of views of his 'vlogs' due to youtube 'supposedly' not showing his subscribers his video in their sub box when he uploads it. What a little baby, waaah i'm not making as many bucket loads of money as i should be, waaaah i want my money. Fucking jew.

suk ma deek naow!!!

yeah whats up with that seriously??? people watch his channel for his gaming not his fuckin stupid ass blogs where all he does is talk stupid shit with his friends, If i want to hear people talking shit with their friends i'll just go and listen to a D12 album

I have a very neutral view of the guy, so here's the thing.

If he does, I'll definitely be impressed. If he doesn't, I officially won't like him.
I actually think that he will. But if enough fans listen in, they'll all unsubscribe from him so he won't have to leave.

yeah i know hes whining over his videos not getting 2 million views.... because life is so fuckin hard being a multi millionaire, I hope he deletes his channel so youtube can actually focus their attention on more decent youtubers

I care more about my reCAPTCHA image having cappuccino being treated as "coffee".

Do you guys realize how much money he pulls in for google?
He's deleting his channel because google are actively fucking with his channel.

The fact of the matter is money means nothing to him and hasnt for his entire youtube career.

He's saying that he has close to 50 million subs and he's not even gettin 2 million views on a video...somethings clearly not right there.

All the people thinking he's complaining about money are simply retarded.

he lives in an apartment...which he RENTS...hes got literal millions. if he cared about money he'd buy his own place to live instead of being a rentcuck.

>50 million
good. give the furries and trap lovers something other than the election results to bitch about.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSOqc_Ab9-s

I totally agree man, pewdiepie doesn't care about money at all, that's why he donates all his money to kittens without borders and actually lives in a cardboardbox together with his one true love Hobo-Pie.

>The fact of the matter is money means nothing to him and hasnt for his entire youtube career.

Don't be so naive. If he really didn't care about the money he'd donate a bunch to charity, if not all. I'm sure he's got an end goal, but it's more profitable to not brag because it develops hate. He's the most subbed on youtube, understand that his content (for the most part) didn't get him there, his business strategy did.

he has donated a lot of money to charity, a lot more than 99.999999% of people.

He's also done charity drives that have managed to push over a million dollars to charities around the world..again this is a lot more than the average person.

>If he really didn't care about the money he'd donate a bunch to charity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PewDiePie#Charities

I don't like his content and I think he is an annoying fuck, but the guy has personally donated and raised tens of millions for several charities using his celebrity status over the years.

Hes a pretty cool guy. Would have a beer with.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PewDiePie#Charities
HIS money you idiot, not fundraisers... They're still a ploy to 'look at how much of a good person i am, subscribe to me because i'm honest and genuine', while he's sitting back counting his stacks.

The most he has donated to charity is 10k, lmao. That's like a few days pay for him. The charity drives are just a cover for more subs. Learn the business.

Markiplier is exactly the same..... he tries to make himself look good by doing charity work every so often when really he's just a loud mouthed obnoxious fuckwit who's only interested in getting rich.... every time he reaches a new million subscriber milestone he releases a video crying about it because he's THAT happy... fuckin pathetic really

Yeah, he reeks of deceit.

Your cynicism is blinding you no matter how smart you think you're being. Its frankly pathetic.

Nevermind the competitions he's won and donated his winnings, or the fact that he sells videos and then donates that money, or the fact that he's a positive influence in the world, irrelevant of his motivations.

Whens the last time you donated anything but another cumstained sock to the washpile?

he cares so much about money that he drives around in a pretty mediocre car..
youtube.com/watch?v=U9exuXQY84c

his gf drives a mini cooper. not a rich persons car at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=QX893L6f5WU

You're fucking retarded.

Theres even a video of pewds mother and sister who got asked why they dont drive around in expensive cars and they both said "we dont care about expensive shit"

the fact that you care is fucking pathetic.

Who gives a fuck, you stupid cunt?
Literally, unironically kill yourself. Seriously, please kill yourself.

positive influence in the world? Apparently we're not living on the same planet, have you even seen what kind of retards that watch his videos? He's helping to create a generation of cucks.

What competitions are you talking about, lmao. 10k, that's all he's donated himself. The rest of it he got his sub minions to donate. I'm being more of a positive influence on the world at the moment, trying to show you how he's pulled the wool over your eyes. It's all business strategy. I guarantee he's not going to come to your house and have a chat with you just because he's nice, he'll want money because he could be doing something else which makes him more money. Clue up.

Keeping up appearances. That's it. If he really didn't care about the money he'd un monetize his videos and just release content for everyone to enjoy ad free. As simple as that.

I believe Pewds is trying to set up for an older audience anyway. I used to dislike him in every way. But recently I checked out his channel and saw how he was. He made me laugh. Which I found weird. He changed his ways a lot and he realized that his older audience wasn't receiving his old style of entertainment. I'm pretty sure he just said fuck it and started doing his own thing.

yeah its blatantly obvious he's a youtuber... all hes interested in is making money... he wouldn't bother making and editing videos if he wasn't.... why can't people see the light ffs!

Hope he also anHero's

Also: Jews did 9/11.

>He's helping to create a generation of cucks.

>Using the word cuck unironically.

Wow, nice to see you've fallen so easily to the social engineering on this site. You are a lost cause mate. Run a warm bath, it helps open the veins.

I remember he was named King of gaming on the internet one year, and he donated his winnings which equated to about 10k, and hes sold a load of videos and donated them for around 50k each. Hes probably given close to half a million of his own money.

I'm being more of a positive influence on the world at the moment by posting on Sup Forums? You're fucking delusional mate.

I dont know how either of you can be mad or hate him. He found a niche in the youtube market and he made it his. He found his calling and he became rich from it. He is successful and even if he is interested in making money, how the fuck can you look down on someone for doing the most human thing; following your instincts? Its just an acquisition of resources and hes capitalising on it.

Why dont instead of shitposting on jealousy fuelled anger, you both shut the fuck up and go and make yourselves better people instead of being pathetic to the point of delusion?

PewDiePie also contributed one dollar to the charity for every 500 views the video announcing the campaign accumulates, up to a maximum of $10,000.

This is the only statement where it says that he's donated his own money. But he still made it so he's gaining something personally from it. All you idiots need to wake up and stop worshipping false idols. Youtube is a business, channels are run as such.

no they didn't. jews had nothing to do with 9/11.... bush did 9/11 everyone knows that

kys, Marco

I'm starting to think Markiplier did 9/11

Refer to this post He capped it a 10k, not reached it. He didn't want to donate any more than that, which for what he made is pathetic. You can't argue with those facts.

You don't understand. He's manipulating all of his viewers as soon as that camera turns on, have you ever seen Toby Turner? He's a damn actor for god sake. The majority of youtubers are acting, just to see what pleases their audience the most to grow and get more popularity which turns into money. The trash social experiment videos are a great example, but pewdiepie is smarter than that and figured out a way to keep beating the dead goldmine horse.

I'm trying to make several of you understand that the internet isn't as pretty as it seems. Everyone has an agenda. But it's hard to tell on youtube because we only see what he wants us to. Starting to get the picture?

Jews were the mastermind behind it is what it meant. US are slaves for the Jews didn't you know that? Your taxes are belong to us (Israel)

>He didn't want to donate any more than that

Stopped reading there. You're a cherry picking retard. I almost think you're trolling you're that fucking stupid.

I'm not even subscribed to him and i've seen about 3 of his videos. You're acting like hes the second coming of hitler. If people want to be taken into Entertainment, fucking let them!

>Hey guys donate to a charity pls

OH WOW HOW FUCKING EVIL

You are a cancer on the world. Stop existing.

ITT: underage b&

Um, look at the charity section on his wiki page, that's where i pulled it from. Like i said, i'm trying to help you, not lie and annoy you.

Watch his videos, i don't care. Just don't go on about how he doesn't care about the money, because i can guarantee he does. It's like a guy having a girl friend and saying that he only want to be friends with her and never had any intention to try to get in her pants. It's just illogical.

Little late here by same here honestly. He provides kinda shitty content in my opinion but when you have that much people to cater to a lot of them are probably children, so I won't hold his shitty content against him just because I don't like it. But he seems like a genuinely cool guy at heart, which is more than you could say for a lot of people.

SEEMS. You have never seen him outside his 'youtube' persona. Don't pass judgement on someone when you can only see what they want you to.

>Implying all of his damn near 50 million fans are underage.

K.

Only

>i'm trying to help you

How exactly? Your viewpoint is shit and you're replying to the wrong people. I will never see it as you have because I already have seen it as you have, about 5 years ago when I was a 17 year old asspie who hated the world. Grow the fuck up. Nobody cares about his agenda because its irrelevant. Hes not hurting anyone, and his charity events & donations have probably saved/improved thousands of lives. Millions of dollars have gone to the impoverished because of him spreading awareness & his fundraisers. I honestly dont see how you could expect more of him.

He doesn't owe any of those people, he doesn't owe them shit. Whether he does it through an agenda or because truly cares is completely besides the point.

True, you have a point. However even if people claim he hasn't done a lot of charity considering his pay, you gotta give the man respect for doing anything at all with charity. You could argue that he only does charity to make him seem like a nice guy, but even if he was doing that (not saying it's not shitty) at least he's doing it when he wouldn't have to at all.

It's known that several YouTubers have had their videos stop showing up in subscription feeds and some even become unsubscribed to channels without their knowledge.

Whether it's YouTube doing this intentionally to damage big channels or not I am not sure, but the statistics are certainly interesting.

I'm saying (YOU) are underage.

The way you type. The way you are an insipid sheep feebly regurgitating shit you heard. You cannot possibly be 18, or else you very clearly suffer from mental defect.

>sheep

Underage b& detected.

The way you type shows you're an autistic teenager mate. Nobody gives a fuck what you think.

I don't hate the world, lmao. You're jumping to conclusions. People are stating that he doesn't care about the money, i'm showing my side of the argument, not saying it's more relevant than anything else on this website, just stating it and trying to help.

I never said that donating to the charity was bad, of course it's good. Just, he's not the white shiny knight everyone thinks he is considering he only donated 10k of his own money, which is so minimal, surely you can see that point.

Another person stated that he has donated millions on his own money, which i was proving is not true.

I'm just trying to clear up the false truths people go around splurting, that's the real cancer in society.

He RENTS an apartment as his office.
He lives somewhere else.

Might be a long shot, but maybe youtube is looking to shutdown or something and tries to get rid of the bigger youtubes so they can do it easier without repercussions or something I dunno

>He's saying that he has close to 50 million subs and he's not even gettin 2 million views on a video...somethings clearly not right there.

I don't know if you realize this, but his content has been getting worse by the month. Youtube has a sub problem, not a view problem. People simply are not intrested in his half baked reaction/drama/vlog content. He actively makes fun of his own core audience while trying to nurse an audience that actually despises him.

I actually watched his gaming content for how simple and childish they were compared to other more mature content creators i watched. People just dont want to watch another filthy frank rip-off and worst of all he blames it on youtube and his audience not liking his vlogs. He's spoiled at this point.

You got me. I'd better brush up on my eceleb trivia for next time around.

>he only donated 10k of his own money

But this is wrong you fucking retard. You are just ignoring everything else. Fucking kill yourself. You are a lost cause.

>Being this mad

If you're gonna judge someone based on the way they type and judge if they have a mental defect based on that alone, it kinda makes (YOU) look underage lol.

Rather than insulting me, please explain how i'm wrong.

>please explain how i'm wrong.

Read back in the thread, I already did 3 times. You chose not to process the information because you're a close minded fuckwit.

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Show me facts, not just words on a board. If you're refering to the wiki link, i believe you're wrong.

He probably kills that account and makes a new one.
He delivered but is still there
/thread

did u not watch the end of the video? he said hes deleting it then starting a new channel fresh. holy shit u guys have the attention span or comprehension skills of a 6 year old

You do realize how hard it is to look at your previous comment considering everyone is marked as 'Anonymous', right?

You are just about the fact that he's a money grabbing bitch.. but who isn't ?!?! he started as a youngster and now he's filthy rich and popular.. would you put all your content 4 free if u could make money out of it.. ffs yes... idk u guys but i would love to have some stacks of cash around me so i could do whatever i want to make money.. money = life

Holy shit dude. Do you know you're autistic? Have you been tested? You should get tested.

Several people were replying to me at once, clearly difficult to determine who you are or what comment you're referring to. If you're just going to insult me and avoid my questions it's not worth my time. Maybe yours, but not mine.

Its not insulting, I think you genuinely have autism.

Boring

14. Do not argue with trolls, it means that they win.

faggot

how boring do ur lives have to be for u to LITERALLY sit there and argue about some cunt who literally makes MILLIONS a year from a shitty video website? i've literally seen this argument a thousand times

Yeah man waah. Why would he want his fans to see his artwork? They should just pay him to not make anything for his fans!!!

Fuck off kid. You're 12. It's not about money. He has plenty. It's about working 12 hour days for a video for his fans who don't even get to see it because YouTube decides they don't care about his fans only the money he makes them which is a fuckton more than he makes.

Tl:dr, go noscope yourself with your daddy's gun.

He donates over a million a year. He donates more in one year than you'll ever make in your life flipping burgers at Wendy's.

why not both

i mean, he's full of shit anyway, regardless of whether he deletes it or not

Found the 12 year old

same

You found a mirror?

Let's be honest, he botted those subscribers and he wants to get rid of the evidence by deleting his channel.

DAMMMMN GET 360 NO SCOPE DOOMED

Why not?
He made enough money to retire.

YouTube actively deletes botted channels. Nice try buhbye.

Sup Forums has really changed

This guy knows what he's saying.

a fucking leaf

he donates over a million a year? fuck off he does wheres the proof of this??

we don't care.

Well he'd make a new channel. He already stated that.

I'm fine with him restarted. He's stated he hates being #1 because the way YouTube and the youtubers view him and put pressure on him.

Only real negative side is 1) He loses the ad sense for his old videos (which he doesn't care about) but 2) Nobody can go back and watch his old videos unless he uploads all 1000+ again which will take a year of rendering.

wow, that's a million more than this loser

why are you hating on the Wendy's burger flipper!?, they are hard working people, they are social glue that keeps our crumbling society from falling apart!

Man I hope he doesn't delete his channel.
Man, I love the amount of humor pewdiepie-chan pulls off :3 he's such a cute gut that deserved attention and he has to keep those money :D

Yeah maybe if you weren't some whiney bitch on Sup Forums and actually watched him you'd know. He constantly does charities where he will match the total donations penny for penny. Him, Markipliar, JackSepticeye and a bunch of other gaming youtubers raise and donate tens of millions a year.

Markiplier even linked a gofundme for a funeral of a makeawish girl he met and then proceeded to fund the entire wish himself.

Meanwhile you probably support Trump who pays 0 in tax or charities because he's a racist cunt.

>whored YouTube with shitty content
>got rich
>started making real content
>got richer
>moving/deleting his channel for more publicity
he's literally the smartest youtuber alive

Fuck Wendy's. I hope they go bankrupt.

You honestly think youtube has been doing anything recently? A website whose shitty algorithm can be so easily manipulated by a couple of clickbait channels wouldn't make it surprising if '''''''someone''''''' knew how to capitalize on a sub glitch.