Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums

Why there aren't any Polycarbonate brake levers? 1 drop and the cast aluminium brakes ;/

Other urls found in this thread:

oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/Brake_And_Clutch_Lever_Protectors.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Newfag

*Squid

quit layin yer bike down squidboi

So they can charge you for a new one.

Easy solution: dont fall dumbass
Expensive solution: steel.

Well, something has to break, if it wasnt the lever, it would be the master brake cylinder...now that would be shitty

Ok my point was that Polycarbonate is flexible and it is unbreakable mostly

Sure, it is not the intended use of a bike to lay it down, but ...

bc if they made everything on a motorcycle to the quality standards of a racing bicycle, your moto would cost five million dollars.

if your motorbike has cast brake levers, it must be a pretty shitty bike

>doesn't carry spare brake, clutch, brake and shift levers on a bandolier
fucking casual

>2016
>doesn't carry spare bike

>mfw 2 bikes is just a car

I'm probably missing the point here but don't drop your expensive bike?

>What caused part to fail?
>Operator boobery
>Improve part?
>Nope part didn't fail due to factory/mechanical defects

They won't replace or upgrade because your an idiot. The millions of other people who usr it get along with it just fine.

And how do you break with something flexible ???

These cheap levers are specifically designed to break upon impact to protect everything else way more expensive behind ...

Polycarbonate is... flexing, not breaking, it will not break the cylinder because the force will be limited because of the lever bending, it can be stiff enough to operate normally under your fingers's load.

idk buddy
invent one and come back to me with some mohfuckin money

You should look into bar end sliders they screw into the end of your handle grips into your handle bars so that hits before your levers

Didn't have a chance to do that, the first thing i did after arriving inside the with it is to drop it on the right side as seen on pic, the stand was too high. I think previous owners probably used that lever for like 8 years... and now i break it immediately.

oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/Brake_And_Clutch_Lever_Protectors.html

>the first thing i did after arriving inside the with it is to drop it on the right side
>spaghetti.jpg
Sup Forumstard for sure

Also a good idea, thanks!

You can't wait until you can meet me riding it near you right? ;)

Go plastic or CNC aluminum

>unaware what squid means