So I basically found out that my "girlfriend" of 5 years is a insecure, attention whoring cunt

So I basically found out that my "girlfriend" of 5 years is a insecure, attention whoring cunt.
I didn't give her enough attention, so she started texting other dudes (maybe pics too). I don't know if other shit is involved and i don't even care at this point. And like they all are, she got approval about it from her slutty, new girl friends and does not realize that this is a way bigger mistake than not giving her attention. So of course I'm the asshole now.

Sooo...how do I get back at her for this shit? Any ideas? Will share if it works out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jltM5qYn25w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post her nudes

Don't be a cuck and confont her about that, user

yeah post her nudes

I already did!
She's a fucking cunt and won't realize her faults. She got sucked in by her new friends.

Mine of 5 years, who I only ever liked and loved, dumped me this past Saturday since she just doesn't like me anymore. Things only got wonky in the last two months and I don't know where I went wrong.

You caught a fish. The fish is peeking out of the bucket towards the ocean. It wants to be free again. Free the fish. Keep fishing. Catch better fish. You win.

^^ 100%

Op here
Dude
You're basically at the start of what I just went through. Is she distant? Does she need some "space"? Does she tell you that "the love is just not there anymore"?
Yep...we both got fucked over

I'm probably just gonna kill myself
She wants to remain best friends but that's too painful for me
Even if it wasn't painful, I'd waste my life chasing her

Thank you.
You're absolutely right.
But deep inside me there is rhis urge to get back at her....as hard as I can.

Listen up close.
This is what you need to do about it.
First off, give her some time. Just a few days or something. Then, talk to her again. Make sure she's not tired or anything and talk in a neutral environment.
And then just go all out. Don't be a pussy, admit your mistakes but also point out hers. Don't be clingy, needy, whatever. Just be a fucking man. Take it from there in any direction you please.

I just tried to post the only nude of her I have on my phone but shit wouldn"t let me.
Over 2mb.

Welcome to the fucking reality you fucktards. Just learn how this work and understand why people should not force themselves to stay in relationships when it's not what you want. Or if your partner is not worth it. Just say bye and move on.

youtu.be/jltM5qYn25w

That's your dick speaking. Don't listen to your dick. You only want to get back with her again for the sex.

I think he meant revenge fammm

chekt

Tell her you don't like it and that you think you might have to take a break. If she hates the idea, then maybe you gotta spice up your sex. If she agrees, probably best to get ready to jump ship.

First trip ever in 11y...

chekt

Its a sign of good luck for today.

Maybe... just got fired few days ago, I'll take it.

We've already talked about it all
Pointed out what could've caused her to stop feeling an attraction toward me and we just came to the compromise that we need a break, but that we can get back together if she ever likes me again. But the thing is, it's unlikely either of our feelings will change: this will remain an unrequited love.