How do you feel about freerbrlereding?

How do you feel about freerbrlereding?

Nothing has made me want to go MGTOW harder than this picture here. Thanks OP

great way to spread hep

You fucking newfags. It was Sup Forums that created the trend

you guys know that Sup Forums started this, right? like this was originally a Sup Forums prank to make stupid feminazis bleed on themselves in public.

this

That wasn't the question. Try going back to 4th grade to gain reading comprehension

how do i feel about it? accomplished.

second greatest thing Sup Forums has done next to president trump.

Ok then potato explain what freerbrlereding is I'm only familiar with freebleeding, Spelling is fun

This fucking shit makes me upset beyond reason.

When girls start a "freebleeding" movement people support them, but when I start a freecumming movement I get put into jail. Fucking wow

I don't really care, but they can no longer argue that healthcare benefits should pay for their tampons as an "essential" item.

How is that relevant? It's still fucking stupid.
>Muh 4chins is perfect!

anyone who does this wears cheap clothes

Has anybody got the original thread?

I just found out about this, been away for a while...

>when Sup Forums trolls itself

with further thought, do they bleed all over their car seats too?

N
E
W

>fags

Humans are responsible for there own fluids. I don't give a fuck if your pants are soaked with blood but if that blood gets on anything that doesn't belong to you that's a problem.

Bottom left is fake, but still the shit is weird, and arguably disgusting, like if everyone was able to see your hard dick in your pants they'd be mad, but this is ok. And I'd bet someone would try and call rape for the dick too.

My problem with it is that it's actually disgusting to bleed somewhere though I don't feel like this is real. This is not just about femitards being idiots, this is actually a risk for others around them. But, like i said, this probably isn't real.

cars are too establishment for these types

disgusting as hell

How are you so fucking stupid? Can you explain that?
>Dumb bitches walking around bleeding is a-okay because Sup Forums started it

yes

new fag

this

welcome new friend

You need to go back where you came from.

>implying

The harder you try the harder i laugh...keep going bud

i mean Sup Forums or not that shit is hella unsanitary

Idc where they bleed. Watch how quick they stuff that vag up in front of a guy they life though lol

>He thinks posting takes effort.

I don't care

> I would sit next to a bleeding girl
> I wouldn't ask her out
> I wouldn't eat near near

But I don't give a fuck

Girls, go on and bleed all you want... let's see who wants to be around you.
I won't

>trying this hard

It was an okay gag from the hacker known as Sup Forums. The thigh gap was a better one though. That one was just genius.

This

Holy damn, lurk more newfriend

Its fucking disgusting.

If a fat as fuck dirty cunt feminist had a cut and it was bleeding all down the fuckin leg they would bandage that shit up.

Cunt blood is no different.

having fucking any sort of bodily fluid running down your body is fucking horrible and disgusting.

Its just another facade so that the fat ugly chicks have something to whinge about and get the attention they so desperately need.

I don't care, personally. I don't understand why you'd want to do it, though. Kind of like free eating where you don't close your mouth while you're eating so the food and drink spills all over yourself. That would be uncomfortable and unpleasant.

Perfectly fine, so long as society's cool if I shit myself in public.

What's that? It's considered disgusting and human excretions should be disposed of in the proper receptacles?

But it's perfectly natural! Mah body, mah freedom-
>The patriarchy strikes again

Sup Forums feels like Op is a new fag.

You realize the freebleeding thing was planted by Sup Forums though right? To get fringe internet activists to do crazy shit?
See The thigh gap at least had them competing for hotness/calling other sluts by cleverly using their sexual rivalry against each other. Freebleeding was just gross.

fucking cis white men, and your oppressive privilege

Sup Forums made most of the job to make trump the next president

I don't feel as strongly as I do for someone to just SPELL SOMETHING FUCKING RIGHT, JUST ONCE ON THIS STUPID FUCKING BOARD.
FUCK YOU.

Protip: the beach one is staged, the blood is from her foot (look at the bandage) and she sat where she cut it for a funny picture

Not as good as #freeshitting

I'll just say this. You wouldn't cut your arm open with an axe and then walk around with it bleeding every where.

This.

I really wish this happened monthly.

there is a reason women wanted to use pads and tampons
just w8 till they have to wash their carpets at home and every1 stops visiting, cuz the room smells like rotting abortion

you know you can reduce the occurrences of periods right? maybe it's out of your ableness?

10/10 prank kek

Definitely a sanitation issue. But I have never heard of this until just now so probably not real.