U kno the drill boys

>will go to australia with you
>won't give phone number

What a dumb cunt lol

Ok your email adress?

ok i'll pick you up for our trip

address?

How about your credit card information

Well I don't take just anybody on trips with me. What makes you special enough to come? ;)

Guess you're doing this

This

Digits. We can talk about how Australia can come to you.

Kek

Op here these are all fucking stupid and not funny I need quality!!!

In all seriousness, do this. She will probably respond with an lol or something. Trust me.

girls in australia are hot

let's see you in a bikini

>Putting a question mark at the end of a statement

You fucked up faggot. Should've picked the trips.

You faggot I got trips, I would have been the one you should of said first, in dubs threads trips works for dubs

ahhh shit try like something sweet ' I'd like to rip out your spine and impregnate your soul'

If you call me Australia, Australia can cum to you.

Haha, hey bb you know what? I can imagine u in bikine and I am a lil bit horny. Wanna play with me? ;)

At this point I'm waiting for this bitch to block me

You opened with that stupid line and she responds very positive. This girl just needs comfort. Tell her about your life, funny things that happened to you and ask little things out of the ordinary. Drop hints that you think she's hot once every so often while doing this but dont expect a respond, just talk over them and u should be good. Good luck!

You suck at this

Re roll

This bitch responded, I need str8 up quality

How about you come over to my house and I give you the ol' lickaroo

Fuck like an autistic mystic I forgot the pic

Only good one.

Third time tonight.
Do it op

if mexicans can jump borders i can jump you

Kek

Hey babe, I have to be honest with you. I am still virgin with 0 hope in my life. Can you make my week ? All I want Is you tits, you can have EVERYTHING u want

But your execution is shit. Don't blame the anons OP

I do, but what more do you want to know? You are cute and I'd like time with you. Let's just flirt here some, go out, and see what happens?

dude, you are so fucking retarded, can even do a copy paste faggot? You made asking for a credit card even dumber than I could possible have thought it was possible, please never make a thread like this again

Instead of Australia, how about an outback steakhouse. You can let me eat your bloomin' onion.

No I don't. Quit being a faggot and give me your phone numbah. This tinder app keeps crashing :(

Roll

Nigga I copy an paste the shit u fags write lol

Rollin

Are u Mauro?

except that you didn't idiot, you added your autistic shit before doing what the other user said, just off yourself and turn off your phone

Roll it

You fucked it up in every line.

How so?

This thread is full of fail

Reroll

This

^

Reroll

WINRAR

Trips trips

"this bitch"

The autism is too much to handle

Quality plz

What do you like to eat on a date?

You are fucking welcome OP.

Let's reroute this fucker and get some tits

Well where ya want to go cunt ?

It was just a euphemism for taking you to my apartment and fucking you from behind. How does that sound, cunt? ;) [corn emoji]

By "blooming onion" I meant "your taint"

Nigga I'm not trying to fuck this chubby ass bitch I DEMAND COMEDY!!

Boy is she dumb

trips thread!

Anons. It's time to leave. Op is a fucktard.

Do you like their grilled tubesteak?

Enough with this bullshit. I want to empty my balls to a picture of your wet, pink pussy.

Post another pic of her, and send her this:

"Fine, come over to my place for some frozen pizza and some pinot grigio. Bring some old VHS tapes of your home movies, so we can have some fun! ;)"

Roll again

Thisss

Go faggot no one cares

Well, flirting doesn't work. just show me your tits

Kayla show me your tits or pussy or ill kill my self right now and Ill blame you on a suicide note. You have 5minutes to deliver, also I have all your info.

ask is she fucks dogs bro

This one

Op here I'm trying to get tits I promise il remake the thread if that's what it takes but help mev

roll

i was telling him about you

>U kno the drill boys
>proceeds to be a faggot
tell her how much of a faggot you are

Winnar

Yikes. This entire conversation is too verbose. You should've asked her to bang on the first message.

Winrar

Ok quality. Remember you dumbtards quality

double dubs!

Howbout some sausage?

Here

This OP FUCKING DO IT

Me

Ribs sound pretty nice :)

Tubesteak

You can have the steak if I can have the ribs? Oh, and we can go to Outback too ;)

Wannnir!

I like their roast beef

We're almost there boys we going to get those tits,... YOU HEAR ME!!

ur going into shitzone u fuck

No you are not even close. Fucking faggot

You sure as shit ain't getting tits boyo.

Op is fag

Want to do this then? Let's go out. You do kiss on the first date yes? I won't tell ;)

Yeah right all I need is her number and being creative

Why did you even make this thread if you're gonna be a fucking nigger