So my dad's a huge racist and kicked my sister out for dating a black guy...

so my dad's a huge racist and kicked my sister out for dating a black guy. he's disowned her now and she's living with her boyfriend. she's also 14.

what do, Sup Forums?

Lynch your dad and become an honorary black citizen. The perks are great, welfare, fight club, support from any white woman over the age of 65, plus increased tolerance to any drug

disown your dad and move out with your sister

give your dad a pat on the back and tell him that he's mad a good choice

Tell your dad he's a pussy. Any real man would have disappeared a fucking darky as soon as he started sniffing around his daughter. You're a pussy too for not making up for your dad's slack.

have sex with your sister

i'm just sitting here fucking around in vb, leave me alone

i'm not from the middle east

vb = visual basic? oh god, please, no

was already installed on my laptop, i'm having fun

first language i learnt
>fucking useless

nah i'm not used to vb, i've had python shoved down my throat and i'm p much adjusted to that instead. i'm being a script-faggot

i made a cool inventory tracker and auto ordering system for work once
Most useful thing I ever did with it
Also some of the commands to send data to access is cool
>if you're stupid enough to run an access database

rolling

this is now a programming thread

twisted + python master race checking in

Leave her alone. She is lost forever.

Your Dad is based. Yoy dont have to anything lol
Found the Wincester

My parents are pretty racist and I love listening to them yell at my sister for being a night-rider, they aren't racist enough to kick her out unfortunately.

>what do, Sup Forums?
start saving money to contribute to her kids' bail and lawyer fund because you know she's getting pregnant and those niglets are more likely to go to jail and college.

What the fuck is wrong with your Dad? He's just gonna give up like a pussy, he should've hitched that nigger to his truck and dragged him down the road, fucking jungle bunnies thinking they can get with civilized folk.

ur sister is a dumb nigger lover

she had it coming

KILL the nigger

you mean the SOUTH LOL?

eat that bowl of eggs