Posting on Sup Forums is the only form of social interaction I have

Posting on Sup Forums is the only form of social interaction I have.

Kys

that's mildly upsetting

go meet people you nigger

Hys
Hug your self, user-kun.

Attend courses. Any course will do.

I wish I could say the same.

same

and when I actually get to talk to people around me I sometimes even tend to reference Sup Forums posts mentioning how I have recently discussed a certain topic with a "friend"

Jesus user, that's fucking depressing.

lol who has the money for that? Richfag. Also, my school time ends tomorrow. Op would have to wait like, a month before classes start up again. At least, where I live.

How old are you anyway?

I don't know how to say this politely, but you're six kinds of fucked.

>Implying there aren't free courses in community centers, schools, libraries etc.

For fucks sake stop actively avoiding social interaction and then bitch about doing so.

What a bunch of beta cucks. Fucking talk to socialize you fucking weirdos.

thank u felloq aryan i want to be white like u

If you are so normal, what the fuck are you doing here? Stop attempting to realize your alpha male fantasies online.

Fucking spot on.

I'm taking a shit browsing /b dumbass

...and that makes it any different how?

>telling people on Sup Forums to socialize

how?
what to talk about with random people?
i don't go out mutch, i don't socialize mutch, and i'm kinda glad, if everyone fucks off, and leave me the fuck alone, dont know why...

Same

Holy fuck, Sup Forums is full of normies nowadays

Well maybe I'd go if I didn't live in a shit area. And had a car. Also there no buses or trains or rail-whatevers where I live. Big dummy! You don't know me!

It is simple really. Look at their clothes. They are mostly a dead giveaway on what they are into.

If nothing else, say ''hi''. Remember, as long as you are talking with a complete stranger there is a high chance you won't ever see them again so you won't be confronted by them ever again. If you do manage to get them to like you however, they'll stay as long as you like them to stay.

Pic semi-related.

>big dummy
Where the fuck do you live? In a goddamn tribal African village? Did you kill a tourist and stole his phone to get here you fucking nigger?

lol ur projecting your negro-ness
I live on a college campus in a big city. Surrounded by the worst (blackest) part of the city. I don't have a car because everything I need is on campus. I used to live outside the outer rim of the city and don't know anyplace inside besides the campus. I'll be leaving Friday afternoon, though...

Go to /r9k/ faggot

>collage campus
>no courses to attend
You absolute shit biscuit.

well I do this on a subconscious level though but once I realise it its kind of pathetic though

>I'll be leaving Friday afternoon, though...
CLASS IS FUCKING OVER. I've not been to a class since last Tuesday. Thursday is my last final. WINTER BREAK. It's over. Staying til Fri to get my shit together and bcuz my mommy has a day off then and can drive me away! Dummy dummy dummy dummy!

Okay, it was good bait. I feel stupid now. Congrats.

i think its really sweet and you should continue doing that. where you find friends do not matter, only what was learned and shared. i myself can be considered somewhat "outgoing", and i do this all the time because i know itll sound retarded if i say "you know on 4chin there were some funny meymeys haha xD" so i do the same as you because i want to talk about it or i think it adds to the discussion. and i occasionally get called out on the source but that only allows me to laugh it off and say "so youre a degenerate as well !!" keep it up fampai

>literal feels board
>people who know how to socialize.

I kind of know what you mean though. I feel a strange and sick sense of kinship with you faggots. I should probably leave home more often myself.

Thank you.

Same. I get depressed after while

me too; it's a pretty sad and pathetic existence, I know