Acid

Acid.
Should I try it? It would be my first drug.
Anything I should know before trying it?
I just kinda came upon some from a rich chick

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, absolutely. do you have a friend to sit near you and help you non-judgmentally enjoy the experience?

I would be doing it with my gf at a theme park I would do it in small doses though so I don't get too fucked to walk

>first drug
I'm going with "no". Save it though.

nice OP. Take 2 tabs and enjoy yourself. If youre worried about having a bad trip get some benzos as a precaution

I would start with weed first tbh. I give you permission to use it as a gateway drug. Because fuck you if you let the conservatives be right

I wanna be able to enjoy the park though too and I heard two would be beyond me being able to walk

Might be too noided at a public place like that BUT this drug is really all about the user. If you are a level minded person you will enjoy it. Otherwise it may not be for you.

save it. read up about acid on erowid erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml
get a trip sitter (or use tripsit IRC)
have fun
you'll know when you're "ready"

NEver take acid to impress a chick. Take it after you've read researched it and psychedelics in general, decide it's not experience you wanna have then take it in a good mindset with a close friend or friends and a benzo on hand If things get a little too intense. Acid is my favorite drug but to really enjoy it, it must be respected. This shit ain't alcohol.

just take one tab and go.
You will be fine.
DONT talk to cops or any such figure of justice.

First drug?
Get some weed and get some shrooms. Do weed. Then do shrooms on a different day. Then do the acid

nah 2 would give you the experience of a lifetime. 10+ is along the lines of not being able to walk around.

I highly recommend acid the first time I tried it I also smoked a joint it fucked me up and it was amazing

Why is everybody saying weed and acid?
The two are completely different types of drugs.

When I had a low tolerance and I smoked enough weed I would hallucinate

What are the effects of weed for a guy with low tolerance who hasnt smoked a joint in more than 3 months ?
It's pretty much the same or will I allucinate ?

As long as you're not an idiot or mentally unstable, go for it

Yes LSD is great and an enlighting experience, but if its not tastless find a place to chill and get ready for the next 8 hours.
have a good amount of water, pizza and french fries.
Don't look into mirrors, be with people that have good energies. Have some bud with you if you need to relax or some cigarettes.
Get your favorite tracklist of music ready and yeah dude have a great trip! :D

.Doing acid at a theme park is probably a bad idea especially if it's your first time. It's an even shittier idea if you have 0 experience with drugs. I wouldn't listen to some of these other anons about doing mushrooms before acid either, shrooms wear off faster but once you're tripping you can't control it whereas acid is a bit easier to handle. Just do it somewhere where you'll be relaxed and not have to worry about anything. A theme park is probably the worst place to trip.

i dont recommend doing it in public for your first time
i really recommend smoking weed first

Also as other anons suggest, be in the right state of mind and take it for yourself not to impress anyone.
>Trip sitters are impt

block off 18 hrs

yeah definitely don't trip your first time in public you'll feel like everyone's staring at you

have some whiskey around in case you freak

Yes I would recommend LSD, but make sure it is something you are ready for. The horror stories you hear about these substances stem from people not respecting them, and trust me if you don't respect psychedelics they will FUCK you up.

Ask yourself these questions:
>if things get intense is there anywhere you can go in the amusement park that you can go to relax?
>are you okay around crowds? (crowds are different while tripping balls, especially when you're the only one tripping)
>do you know 100% that it's actual LSD?
real acid should be tasteless and odourless so if it's bitter spitter out

Also, depending on where you live/which amusement park you're going to there might be bad vibes. People may seem ugly, and you may start to feel disgusted with your surroundings/feel bad vibes from people arguing/kids acting like little shits, etc. Much different from the vibe you would feel at something like a music festival where everyone is tripping.

Best of luck to you. Check out the website Erowid for trip stories so you can try to understand what you may be getting into, as well as r/Drugs. Good vibes brother.

This and xanax would help. Do it somewhere where you can pass out. If you have a bad trip then take both and sleep it off.

Go for it man, make sure you have plenty of time though. It will prevent you from sleeping for quite some time.

Wanted to add to my post.

A good resource for psychedelic knowledge is the youtube channel Psyched Substance. He provides great insight into psychedelics, and has many positive and negative trip stories you can learn from. He also has informational videos about psychedelic substances, and stresses harm reduction. Too many people in the drug culture fail to take substances safely and blindly consume what they are told is "acid" or "molly".

Before taking any substance you should do as much research as possible, gain anecdotal stories from others, and learn about your chosen substance as much as possible.

Sorry about the rant. I'm on adderall and should be studying.. :p

Me again.

Also you don't always need a full dose (1 or 2 tabs) to have a good experience. Some of my best times under psychedelics have been low doses, enough to enhance my surroundings without going too overboard.

Once you have a heavy trip, you begin to appreciate soberness and realize you don't always need to go balls deep to have a good time. Not to say heavy mindfucking trips are bad (I mean, they're great) they just have a time and place which may not be at a public crowded amusement park.