High school stories thread

High school stories thread

Bullying/humiliation preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be math class
>Teacher has strict rules that are mostly bullshit
>One is not to have our phones out in class or she keeps in until the end of the day or some shit like that
>One day she has her phone out blasting the sounds of a cute puppy barking showing her girly ass students going "awww"
>Lol time to shine.gif
>In an obnoxious retard voice I say, "Ur nut suppos to hav ur phones out in clazz, ms. teacher"
>Everyone laughs
>Self esteem increases 10 fold
>"Oh ha ha, user. But wait until I show the class what grade you got last parking period"
>OOoooOOOO.mp3
>Class erupts
>Sick burned by a teacher
>mfw I got a b+

Lol

>girl bullies me in high school
>she still bullies me in college
The most recent thing was she punched me in the tummy and I started crying...

Give her a swift left

I'm too scared, and she's bigger and stronger than me.

>be me
>be 15
>in class trying to read stupid text
>often looking at the time on the clock because I'm anxious to leave class
>some insecure east Indian girl sits right below clock
>she says stop looking at me creep
>most of the class is laughing quietly
>I said I'm not fucking looking at you I'm looking at the clock
>hate her for the rest of the year and she hates me
>she's the kind of girl that straightens her hair too much and just makes her head look really big instead of making her hair straight
>she's ugly af
Not really bullied but she made me look like a creep but I don't really care, I was more of a bully anyway

still give her a swift left and take the shot

>bad at math
>fail a geometry test
>only person in class to fail
>teacher goes out of her way to yell this at me in front of everyone

that was probably the worst thing to happen to me in school. It was just so unprofessional of her

N-No, user, it might encourage her to act even meaner....

Ok... Here it goes.

>be me
>17 years old
>every day I get bullied by Jocks
>They throw ketchup covered tampons at us
>Best part of my day is going home to a nice can of Dr.Pepper.
>Often hang out with my only friend
>We come up with a great idea
>Why not get back at everyone who bullied us.
>Be me
>4/20/99
>tech9 in the back with homeade pipe bombs
>Best friend Eric rolls up
Letsdothisshit.jpg
Tfw I'm a huge fucking meme

wow, how fucking lame

>be in 8th grade
>poked a weird kid with a fork once
>he got hilariously pissed, chased me and other dick friends
>we escape crazy kid
>good times had by all
>fast forward like 3-4 years
>i'm weirdo now too, with different crowd
>kid we forked is less weird and more intriguing
>we have mutual friends
>weird kid is a movie fanatic, asks me to act in movies with him and mutual friends
>have fun making ridiculous, poorly acted movies
>go one adventures in the woods shooting our lame scenes
>almost feel like i repented for the fork incident; neither of us talked about it
>tl;dr poked a crazy kid, grew up, was nice to him, walked a few steps in his shoes, enjoyed it

Lmao, i got pulled outta class my freshman year my the cops and both principles for a suppossed "Threat" to the school. Shit was gay, pulled me out and searched me in the halls, made me open my locker during passing time with 3 cops around me and all the kids walking the halls.

It's nice when you can just be you huh user?

>Be me 10th grade
>Failing math.
>Not retarded, just zero interest in high school at the time
>Bit of a reputation for not doing work in class.
>At request of parents, school puts me right in front of teachers desk away from my friends so I can concentrate
>Backfires horribly
>Befriend teacher
>Spends 10 minutes giving lesson, 30 minutes talking cricket with me
>Marks come in, failed again
>Parents want to hold meetings and get teacher fired
>Can't understand how I'm failing so horribly
>"He studies all day in his room!"
>"His books are meticulous!"
>"He even helps his friends with their other subjects!"
>Start putting in minimal effort
>Pass next test.
>Attribute my success to seating arrangements.
>Next week math class
>"So user did you see Hashim Amla's hat trick against the Phillipines Saturday?"

Didn't do shit in math all the way up till final year. Barely passed though. My math teacher died a few months ago. RIP

wtf is a parking period?

1999 two retards get in the school and shoot everybody down best day of my life.

When I was younger I had extreme depression
>Be 13
>at school
>Long hair
>Found out the day before I had headlice
>Mom told me to come into school anyway because my future yadda yadda
>in english
>Notice the girl next to me is moving away slowly
>She starts talking to her friend
>She then talks to the teacher
>eventually whole class is talking about my hair lice
>They start talking directly at me
>I'm shaking from embarrassment
>eventually they start making jokes
>The girl I had a crush on was in the room too just staring at me
>I get up and leave
>Cry on the way home
Didn't go back to school for 2 weeks after that
when I did come back they kept making jokes
my close friends pretended like it didn't happen and they can't hear the people
I was so close to killing myself, without them I would've never made it out of highschool
too bad I don't have them now
It still haunts me
I'm just glad it didn't follow me into college and university

but did you get rid of the lice

dude,is she hot?

Smack her out youll probs get expelled but worth it at that point

Yeah of course I did
Got rid of the long hair too, I look a lot better now

Yes, but not amazingly. She also manages to confuse me sexually, because sometimes it feels good to be bullied, but a lot of the time she does really painful and humiliating things.
The reason she punched me is because I accidentally bit her nipple when she was forcing me to suck on it.

Post a pic

Like I said, she's taller and more muscular than me.

fuck off,you lying nigger.
but the thought is hot. a hot girl that bullies you and evertually starts to sexualize it and make you eat her out in the bathroom and shit. this is what dreams are made out of

>be me in high school
>new kid
>wanna be tough kid picks on tards and geeks
>walks by me in the hall
>slams his shoulder into me
>grab him by the collar
>lift him up and slam him into locker
>locker handle hits him right in the spine
>he collapses on the floor
>starts crying
>tard kid laughs at him
>my friend laughs at him
>his friends laugh at him
he never bothered me again even though i used to fuck with his gf all the time

it's your own damn fault for being a 'tard

i believe you

The average male probably wouldn't think she's attractive.
She must be at least 6'2" and, while not being super muscular, is pretty toned.

Not really humiliation but my entire table looked like assholes for this:

>be in ap enviro class
>sitting at a table full of a bunch of clowns
>this class we're learning about population and shit
>diseases and shit, pictures are shown
>one of them shown is kwashiorkor (African child with a huge ass belly)
>dumbest one of the table starts giggling then full out laughing
>friend next to me starts laughing
>I start giggling/laughing with my face pressed into my arm
>teacher looks at us, class is looking at us
>asks if we're done, say yes
>blame it all on the first guy because he made us laugh
>class probably thinks we're all assholes

I used to, in sophomore through senior year back in 2008, pick on this chubby kid who played that digimon and pokemon card bullshit games. He was depressingly chubby and his face just screamed he was gunna be a wimp for life. So I would literally bring pennies and projectiles by the backpack full literally just to throw at this poor soul. But, one day I saw a guy I kind of knew get into his backpack and steal a cell phone. So I decided to make it better, when noone was looking I also got in his backpack and stole an ipod,earbuds, and change. But, I knew this kids prized, most valuable items to him were his cards he had protected with those transparent pages. I was an asshole, so I took all of his cards, probably 60 of them and ripped every single one of these cards into four seperate pieces, mashed em all together, and snuck onto the balcony above everyone in the gym where he sat and waited for the morning bell to ring, when it did I tossed all the hundreds of pieces in the air above him. This kid looked in his bag, found out all of his stuff was missing, and then inspected the ripped pieces, I swear to God this kid, 15 or 16 years old or so, started crying and got so red, at least 15 people or so saw it happen, he sat there staring at his bag, crying about all of his stuff gone, but continued to stare off in the distance standing there for at least 15 minutes. I still gave that kid hell for a year and a half...I eventually saw one of his nerdy friends in a mall 5 years later, and I apologized to him for what all I did to him, his friend was in the navy all strong and shit, and here I was just a drug attic staring at success, looking at the failure I've become, the very people I fucked with were the very people doing better than me haha, wow.

I feel your pain. my eyes are twitchy and shit and I look everywhere alot and one time..well..you get the picture.

Is this a fetish thing or a crybox? Not criticizing or anything, just trying to figure out what's going on here.

Not my story, but this is the only good school story I have saved.

Nah I'm good
I'd rather my face not be on here a second time

>Be 13
>Super cringe but kinda smart but not self aware at all
>Openly into nerdy stuff and is a stereotypical nerd and is fat
>In a boarding school for a year
>Got beaten up by some group of bullies because I didn't like any sports
>Used to get paper thrown at me when the prefects weren't looking (they basically just made sure we did our homework)
>Pointed out so many times that there was paper thrown at me and the prefects didn't care
>Couldnt concentrate because of paper thrown at me so didn't get much homework done and just decided to work at the computer room and to play some minecraft.
>Once got my head smashed against a table repeatedly
>got bullied circled once into a locker door it hurt then I got pushed into a passerby he pushed me back really hard because I hurt him.
>Used to sleep next to 2 faggots who were the worst bullys in my class they always punched me and made fun of me and messed up my bed I had a lot of bruises
> had this really smart friend who was a bit austistic
> He also got bullied a bit but because he was a lot smarter and knew what to do he didn't get bullied as much as I did
> Told my mom I wanted to go home and told her it's the worst place ever
> She laughs and thinks I'm joking so she says no
> Really sad at this point but school was about to end because it was nearly summer
>Last day of school
>Get beaten up a shit ton by the group including the 2 who slept beside me
>Got trapped into a door and so bags got thrown onto me
>Got made fun of asked to stop
> they didnt listen and so I got beaten up a bit more.
> Went home
> Middle of summer and I get informed that I got expelled for being such a wimp and loser I was happy.

Yeah post a pic nigger

Your literally such an asshole that the kids will be kids excuse can't apply to you. You deserve to wither and die alone with a needle in your arm for how you treated people.

why though
what are you gonna gain from looking at me
unless you think you know me?

Holy shit dude

it's whatever you want it to be.

I just want to sit back and talk to people who went through the same shit I did. So yeah, a crybox

You're a fucking asshole. Do right now and you can turn your life around.

just to be clear, i used to fuck WITH his gf, not fuck.

she was a cheerleader and in my english class. she was slightly chubby, very freckled, and quite nice. her niceness made it easy to tease her. she mostly liked the attention, but he hated her getting it.

THIS FAGGOT IS GETTING BULLIED BY A GIRL WHO WANTS HIM TO SUCK ON HER TITS , DAFUQ, is wrong with this Millenial Kids

>Be me
>Senior year of high school
>New girl in English class
>Teacher has her introduce herself
>Muslim.png
>she says name
> literally sounds like "Sherfuck"
>absolutely lose it
>can't stop laughing for well over 5 minutes
>look like the racist man I am

god fucking damnit user you had the chance to make a great greentext and you fucking ruined it

I killed several small animals (squirrel, rabbit, gopher) and left them in the desk of the only French teacher we had. It was a good time.

made me feel good 11/10 thanks user

so another time was the first highschool I went to. It was me, the skater/punk clique, verus, the rednecks and jocks. So I would steal everyone a backpack full of donuts and food. I would keep tons of this stolen food and drinks to throw at the these gothy/nerdy kids. I feel so bad. I would open up the chocolate milk everyday, full, and throw at their table ruining all their work and clothes everyday. But you guys will love this! I was such an asshole I swear to God, I would take uristat, a pill for bladder infectons, it dies your piss a blood red and orange color, incredibly difficult to clean up. So I would piss all over the bathroom, in the toilet paper, in the sink, squeeze my dick hard, extend the stream, piss on the mirror, everywhere I could piss I would piss. One day the janitor,poor lady, was wearing white and was on her hands and knees cleaning my piss, thinking it was food coloring probably, her entire clothes were covered in my orange/red urine, on her hands and knees in my piss. I would also cut a whole in bottle and fill it with bleach, walk behind the reject nerdy kids, and spray bleach all over their clothes. But I do remember picking a lock to a gym room, filled with cheerleading mattresses and full of bottles they would hand out to the jocks who wanted football names on their sports bottles. I peed in everyone over a span of 6 months and managed to shit in at least 5 of the bottles. Highschool I got picked on, but, I also returned that torment by picking on the weaker people, it was the greatest and the worst time for me

U get bullied in college.... wtf

i said i believe you, no need to explain yourself

>6th grade
>lunch
>eat
>still hungry
>grab a chicken nugget off of kid's tray in front of me and eat it
>he puts me in a chokehold
>over a chicken nugget
>ffwd 6 years
>he's valedictorian
>mfw

>be me
>16
>aspired to be a rap artist
>wrote bars in spare time
>one day a page full of my bars drops on the floor
>the whole class gathers around and laughs
>I had too as well so they never thought it was me
>class trys to figure out who wrote it like it was blues clues
I suppose the only upside is that they never found out it was me

Completely true 100% not fake story

Stories like this make me angry and envious, fucking hell. It seems like it's a norm that assholes get rewarded and never once get punished for being shit to people.
Meanwhile I'm here with all my failed relationships, fuck this reality.

>be me
>15 y/o
>approach teacher in the morning about an assignment I need to make up
>asks who my 1st period teacher is (keep in mind we're already almost done with first semester)
>stare blankly
>completely forgot 1st period teacher for no reason
>whole class starts snickering
>wtfishappening.jpeg
>tell her the wrong teacher
>walk out of the classroom, down the hallway
>remember who my 1st period teacher is
>walk all the way back to the door
>poke head in and say "oh yea, my 1st period teacher is Mrs. user"
>whole class laughs
>walks away wanting to kill myself

ya, and like you are the asshole. Same, bro.

I don't have any friends and she's the only person who really wants to spend time around me, even if it is just to abuse and embarrass me.
Also, I made it up.

>Comes in late for class as I always did
>Sit down next to friend and nigger
>Start talking to friend
>Nigger kicks my leg and tells me to be quiet
>Tell him to fuck off and continue talking to my friend
>Nigger kicks me again telling me to be quiet
>Tell nigger if he do it one more time he will regret it and continue talking to friend
>Nigger kick me again
>I stand up and punch the nigger so hard he is out cold
>Teacher runs up screaming in panic
>Slaps teacher and tell her to be quiet
>Whole class is in chock
>Male teacher enters room and runs up to me and grabs my shoulder
>Think it's one of the other niggers in my class so I turn around and punch the teacher on the nose
>More teachers enter and I get sent to principle
>Tell principle that nigger, female and male teacher made anti-semitic remarks
>Rest of class says they did not see or hear anything, friend confirm my story, principal believes me
>Nigger gets detention, both other teachers get sent to some course about the holocaust
>I don't get in any trouble
>I'm not even jewish

How do you get expelled for being a wimp? Dafuq.

bro I feel terrible for the things I had done, I got picked on my whole middle school and freshmen year, but then got in with the cool kids, so I would torment people just the same as I got picked on. I swear it does not make it right but now I am 26 and I guarantee those very same are doing much better in life, their is light from all the darkness, and karma gets me every day of my life, and there isnt much I can do to take all that back, I had a kid kill hisself and his sister said I had alot to do with his suicide, he got between two vending machines and pulled the trigger. I picked on him online through the rotteneggs prank website, and told him he should kill hisself for a few years and he did. I've done so much bad in my life, but now I am into masonic teachings and have a good idea what society should be like, love, charity, and good kind acts. I truly feel terrible about my past the least I can do is teach kids how serious bullying is!

A DEALS A DEAL user

Yeah, but now everyone in this thread knows your a gigantic faggot

were they sick bars

I have a old friend that when we were friends used to be an asshole to everyone including me (but more in a bro way).
Managed to find a girlfriend early on even though he was an ass to her and has been with her ever since. I can't compute though I admit he changed and is much better now.

>be me, 17 y/o HS senior
>sits across from cute boy
>boy unfortunately sits right next to his asshole friend
>asshole friend says dumb remark
>"lol fuck off"
>asshole friend yells "AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS"
>whatthefuck.jpg
>tell teacher
>walk past his office
>asshole kid looks like he's gonna shit himself
>he gets up
>brown stain on his pants
>he literally shat himself

You had a perfect fucking concept
Too bad the execution was worse than the fucking shooting itself

Idk it was 10 years ago
Lol

Because I was bullied too much and the staff couldn't do shit about it.

He meant passing period

>be in 8th and onwards to end of highschool
>get bullied by classmates for being crippled
>as if that wasn't enough they would keep messing with me whenever I tried to play whatever handheld console I had at the time in peace
>had a few girls take advantage of me because of how naive I was, her real reason was just to get a kick out of it and ego trip
>what hurts me most ever since is the fact I was never picked first, always in last or second. What I mean is in general just not to a fucking team.
>being treated like that made me sour as fuck during those years but thankfully managed to get a few friends
>everything stopped once I got into university

>be me
>britfag
>15
>in PE class
>playing rounders outside on the school yard
>gravel and concrete surface
>our team lines up to bat
>autistic quiet kid steps up to bat
>everyone expects half-assed attempt
>kid throws ball at autistic kid
>autistic kid fucking smashes it
>ball is literally travelling at the speed of light
>genuine shock
>he starts to run to the other base for more 'runs'
>shorts are visibly riding up his ass
>almost at the other base
>shorts tangle and bring him down
>he falls like an AT-AT in star wars but face first
>he is flat out and not moving after face planting
>people laugh / shocked reaction
>still not moving
>10 seconds later teacher starts to go over to him
>autistic kid gets up, face is fucked
>half his nose literally ripped off
>mfw

Fuck son I'd sue the fuck out of that school.

I got put on probation while in school. Was having conversation with friend on bleachers when look over and see a cuck kicking a tard in back that was two rows down from him. Got up, hit him in mouth, he rolled down bleachers, got on top of him and beat him harder than my dick. He is legally handicapped now

>Hot bully makes me suck her tits
>I fucking hate my life

You're the type of person to complain about a free sample

Another story:

>be me, senior year of high school
>president of environmental club
>go out on lake with some local guy that runs an environmental organization
>really autistic kid in club
>nigga looks like he is a senior but is a freshman
>overall really awkward, constantly talks some random shit about America and praises the UK because he has English blood, even though he's american
>day out on the lake he is the only one to fall out of his canoe
>fucking summertime and this mofo is wearing a hoodie and jeans
>told him to leave phone and wallet in car, of course he didn't and had to get a new phone

>later on in the year
>at some environmental competition bullshit
>apparently he grabs a member of the club's ass for no apparent reason
>he thinks it's a joke and is funny
>girl is visibly annoyed
>rest of competition he randomly yells out shit that he shouldn't

Never have I seen so much autism in my life even though he isn't fully mentally retarded.

>be me 8th grade
>have pedophile for teacher
>no jokes, he switched from teaching 7th
>to 8th grade because he had a crush on
>the girls in the class. A lot of kids
>caught him staring. This faggot literally
>made all the girls sit near his desk and
>only called them up to the board so he
>could stare at their ass. Anyway, I liked
>this one girl, let's call her Dvorak. At the
>beginning of the year I talked to her alot
>and sat with her in the classroom. I
>started liking her Midway through 8th
>grade. I got nervous talking to her alot.
>mfw I write a poem to ask her out.
>mfw I was super beta. She said no.
>She got a boyfriend. A total faggot.
>he was a jock and I fucking hated him.
>anyway I talked to her more and we
>started face timing. I think she kinda
>liked me idk. Anyway that's not the
>point of the story. fast forward to
>nearly the end of the school year.
>still talking and FaceTimeing girl.
>she broke up with faggot.
>be in pedophile teacher class
>flirting with girls. He said
>So "What are all the relationships in the >group" (we had like a hall where we >switched classrooms and we were with
> the same people all year) and some girl
>goes "Well user and dvorak are talking"
>he goes "EWW!! dvorak is talking to >user?!?!?!?" in front of the whole class.
>mfw I wanted to get him fired (wish I >would've reported him as a pedo)
>mfw I hope the school gets shot up and
>only he dies.
>mfw I laugh imagining he fat jittering
>from the bullets. I hate that fucker.

I'm just glad I'm out of the hellhole. But thought me to be tougher and how to not be such a loser. Believe it or not after that I was very popular in the new school. I'm addicted to fighting though. I never said I couldn't defend myself but they fought in groups so it made it too hard. It's kind of sad because I think that whole experience gave me trauma or some shit because I've got severe anger issues. That school sucked but it was a very famous and rich school so even if I tried to sue them I'd without a doubt loose.

All my high school asshole bullies died mysteriously within a few years after graduation. Weirdest thing.

I wish I was back in high school so I could befriend all the hot pretransition traps.

Nigger you have no fucking clue how to green text that was the poorest structure I've ever seen.

What?

I'm on my phone

>16

Short answer is no

>Be me by my locker
>Guy slams my locker shut
>I turn to face him
>It's Steve Aoki

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Is it it different from when you guys went to HS than when I went? Im 19 and i never really saw bullying to this extent.Teasing in between friends yeah,but not pissing in bottles.

Alright kids, I've told this before and I'll likely tell it again, here's the story of how I killed a girl with a dildo in 11th grade.

>Be me
>Be dude in highschool
>Junior year, finally starting to get into the dating scene
>A new girl transfers to town, she and I hit it off, like a lot of the same things, she likes literature and philosophy just like me, and unrepentant nerd, just like me.
>We're just friends for almost the entire year, she never seems to show interest in dating me or anyone else.
>Never comments on boys, never asks anyone out and turns down anyone who asks her.
>Perfectly happy commenting on other girls with me, but I didn't really pick up on that at the time.
>Another girl tells me that my friend is probably just holding out till I ask her out, since we get along so well.
>After a couple weeks I work up the courage.
>She seems hesitant, but accepts.
>We "date" for about three months, though this "dating" was basically just hanging out the same way we always had.
>Still profess to be dating even though we aren't really treating each other any differently.
>Friends keep asking me how she is in bed, and I'm starting to feel more and more pressured to get in her pants even though I'm personally pretty happy with the way things were at the time.
>Eventually work up the courage to start getting physical.
>She kind of goes along with it.
>She was pretty reluctant to do so, but given my social awkwardness and lack of dating experience, I didn't really realize that.
>Things finally progress along to the point where we're touching each other's junk. No sex yet, but I'd rubbed her to orgasm a few times.
>One day we decided "together" that it was time for her to do the same for me.
>She's SUUUUPER reluctant to touch my cock.
>Awkwardly jerks me for thirty seconds before just getting grossed out and running off.
>I'm *incredibly* embarrassed and worried, not sure what the fuck had just happened.

This never happened. You're a faggot for posting this like it isn't a made up story.

>She avoids me for two days, eventually visits me at home and we talk in my room.
>She admits she's a lesbian.
>She tells me that she really really liked me, that I was her best friend in the world, but she wasn't into men.
>She tells me she's just been playing along for social reasons and to make me happy.
>She bares her heart to me, her best friend, and with tears in her eyes apologizes and asks me to accept her as a lesbian.
>One problem though.
>I was a teenager, and an unusually insecure and awkward one at that.
>And she'd been grossed out by my penis.
>I was so embarrassed and hurt that I told her to fuck off, called her a dyke, asked her to leave.
>I tell my friends she's a lesbian.
>They tell their friends she's a lesbian.
>Soon the whole town knows.
>Now you're going to need some context for this.
>We didn't live in a big city. This was a small, heavily religious town, in the early 90's, before the social acceptance for gays had really kicked in.
>So given all that, my lesbian friend was bullied RELENTLESSLY.
>Seriously, even as mad at her as I was at the time, I regretted letting it out.
>I didn't regret it SO much that I went to her aid or apologized, no, of course I didn't.
>Given that the whole town was set against her, it would have been social suicide! People would have been MEAN to me if I did that!
>So I just ignored it.
>Hell, I put on a false face and laughed along with them.
>Needless to say, she was miserable. Friendless, ridiculed, abandoned by everyone but her parents (and knowing her father, I doubt he was too cool with it either).
>She endures this all the way through the summer, has a few suicide attempts.

Yea I know what you mean mate, I hated the years of middle school and high school.
Went through a similar situation though most of the times they wouldn't touch me because I was always carrying sharp objects around me.
It gets better in university, not as many retards and you get more mature as well.

Hey mobb deep wrote shook ones part 2 at 17

>Senior year rolls around, the new school quarter starts.
>At this point I've fully committed to avoiding her, even bully her right along with my friends, because hey, can't have people thinking we like the dyke, can we?
>One day my friends and I get a genius prank idea, it was GLORIOUS, a work of art really.
>So she's a lesbian, right? What do lesbians not like? Penises!
>The obvious yet blindingly brilliant comedic potential is to show her a penis!
>So we need to buy a dildo.
>I drive, because I was the only one of my friends with a car.
>We drive to a nearby city, go to a sex shop, and get this big dildo, one of those ones with a suction cup at the end so it can stick to walls and the like.
>We head to the girl's locker room after school's out that day, use a bonding epoxy to permanently attach the thing to the inside of her locker, right at face level.
>Next day she sees it.
>I wasn't there, but I heard from some girls later that when she saw it she'd been laughed out of the locker room, and had run home crying.
>Brilliant joke, right?! Pure comedy!
>The next day she didn't show up for school.
>The next night, she killed herself.

i thought i could hear sarcasm in your voice

But user, NOTHING posted here is real, didn't you see the disclaimer? Literally nothing here is true.

>Be borderline retarded me
>be smart enough to attend class
>make F's ALL. THE. TIME.
>have mentally abusive and socially stupid parents.
>only got picked on until my balls dropped.
> Fuck Yeah.exe

Story of my life:

>grew up to an abusive alcoholic psychopathic dad
>used to beat me up and shit
>mom was scared and almost never on my side even if she took alot of hit for me
>always extremely making fun of me and getting my younger bro to fuck with me
>my bro would keep on fucking with me even more
>i used to beat the shit out of him
>little spineless shit used to gossip in my back and tell everyone i was beating him up
>would always get bullied and get ganged on by everyone
>same people used to want to hang out with me all the time to get me into serious trouble
>one day i punched a girl in the face as a knee jerk reaction cause she slapped me so hard in the face for calling her a bitch
>because she threatened me to destroy my treehouse
>things got worse 10 fold
>fast forward
>one morning get beat up by step father for not wanting to go in the shower because i just had woken up and he was ordering it to me
>mom wasn't there
>lil bro saw everything
>i fled
>both my bro and step dad made up a bullshit story to cover their asses
Basically i mutilated myself apparently

Cont.