The ultimate red pill is realising that she is not attractive

The ultimate red pill is realising that she is not attractive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvZlnus_OIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beauty is subjective

She was never attractive to begin with.

I would lick her ass hole every day and let her sit on my face and fart.

but she's not attractive what

Sup Forums doesn't find her attractive but go apeshit for Suzy Hanson, Maisie Williams and boxxy? thats it I'm done

>don't know who she is
>don't give a shit
>get fucked newb

Lies fake boxxy is bae af

Omg ur it newfag

> red pill

Go suck on a trap

She isn't, she looks rather stupid and with too much makeup.

Who is she though?

She's a fake boxxy with a huge mouth and a man voice.

Literally bae

youtube.com/watch?v=IvZlnus_OIE

Shoe isn't attractive, but yeah, that GoT Quasimodo looking bitch is?

Fuck off.

shoe0nHead, most of her videos attack far-left/sjw bullshit. She's also involved romantically with Armoured Skeptic, another Youtuber who tends to call into question similar types of bullshit as well as religious nuts, but from a more nuanced and intellectual level.

also to add to this, she goes after feminism as well in a pretty entertaining way. She's basically a good egg, as far as vocal female vloggers go.

Known June for a long time and was never attracted to her, truth. I'm sure many would find her attractive but she's not my type, good friend material. tho.

I see.

Everyone may cheer for his team, and masturbate to the imperfect and overrated attention whores that come with it.

I hate how all you morons have bastardized the red pill. Nothing but a bunch of pic related using that term.

>but from a more nuanced and intellectual level

sup Armoured skeptic

Shut up fag u seen the matrix. If u were neo u'd take the blue pill.

June looks like Morena Baccarin
which is not bad at all if you ask me user
9.5/10

I'd say she's pretty entertaining on her own, I liked her before I knew she had any connection to Skeptic.

She's not any more of an attention whore than any Youtuber or entertainer in history. Not trying to convince you, since your mind seems to already be made up. Just though I'd point out that your attitude is just very odd. Lighten up chum.

virgin detected

I like June too but she's no Morena Baccarin, nor is there any physical similiarity

Where the fuck do you think you can get off saying something like this to me? If I saw you irl i'd make you lick my ass hole and i'd fart on your face.

>since your mind seems to already be made up

could you rephrase that, don't know this expression

I'm not exactly negative here, just feel rather indifferent about it. Political discussion in all the media platforms seems like such a weird circus, where truth, and even more, importancy, doesnt matter. Maybe I'm cynical about humans approach on the matter, things like "pretty entertaining on her own"; not judjing at all here.

>nor is there any physical similiarity

When you're jerking off after you rub your own precum in your eyes she does.

I'd say you definitely are negative. But your reasoning seems justified, and I agree with most your points.

I'm personally ok with enjoying the clusterfuck though, which admittedly might make me part of the problem.

Why not get him to fart in your asshole and you can lick his face?

Just post her nudes already

>she

>nuanced
>intellectual

She's autistic

Correct.

Not really a part of the problem I'd say, a "Mitläufer" maybe, dunno how to express it better.

Well i regularily visit a german wannabe-Sup Forums image board, where the sucking of trump/putin/philipinoguy/alsogeneral consipirytardism/west-hate gets a bit out of hand, so I'm frustrated with that all.

The phrase I started with brings me joy though: it's from when Garfield and Jon watch a movie about a lion ripping up an african village, Garfield says it against the expectation that the lion is the villain, pretty funny...

>Ah Chune, do you have any idea why this was hanging in the bathroom? Well Chune?

Shoeonhead not attractive. Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahaha

You don't realize she isn't atractive, you just stop being atracted to her. Beauty isn't objective, so you basically either find her cute or not. You can find the reasons of why you think that way, but you just don't come to a conclusion of if she is or not.

>ShoeOnHead is at the bar ur at
>Wants to go back to your place
>Throws you on your bed
>Sticks her ass in your face and starts sucky
>u no bang?

What are you fuckin' gay idups?

cancer

She's got cheeks that can hold cum.

I wouldn't bang simply because of armored skeptic he's the only guy I wouldn't allow his gf to cheat on him with me just because I respect him that much. But if armored skeptic wasn't her boyfriend fuck yeah I'd bang. I've got high as fuck standards but wouldn't hesitate when banging her.

most of Sup Forums is:
> into feminine penises
> not gay but like to suck dicks
> like having large dick shaped objects lodged in ass

Good evening armored skeptic.

but does she have ass cheeks that can take dick?

jesus might as well suck the dude's cock too faggot

It's working

>> like having large dick shaped objects lodged in ass

So dicks

Cute. Her videos are shit though.

They like to look at dicks, suck dicks, put dicks in their butts, but they are totally not gay.

Fuck you. Like I said I'd fuck any attractive chick like her no matter who she has a boyfriend so long as it's not armored skeptic. I dont even fap to her. Again I respect him that much. I rarely respect people but armored skeptic is one of those people that I respect.

Wow, I didn't know autism was a transferable condition, but I just lined up every item in my room in alphabetical order! Thanks sperg user!