I'd had a crush on Alice Glass for years. It got so bad at one point that I stopped following her...

I'd had a crush on Alice Glass for years. It got so bad at one point that I stopped following her, because being reminded of her hurt so much. For a long time I couldn't even listen to Crystal Castles. Then a week ago I bit the bullet and went to her SoundCloud, her website, her Wikipedia article, her Twitter and Instagram, read interviews, read about all the drama that flared up after she left CC, and somewhere in that I felt like I was free from the crush. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it was finding out how fake she really is; a big part of my love for her was this grimy don't-give-a-fuck persona she had, and while I knew it could've been a lie, I always told myself that there was enough evidence that she was for real. But it was a lie, or she changed, and now she's one of these #highfashion bourgeoise assholes. I should've seen it coming when she went to Paris Fashion Week in 2015 (pic related).

But I'm not over her yet. I keep thinking about her. It could be "breakup" blues. Or it could be sympathy, hearing allegations that her faggot boyfriend is controlling all her social media accounts. I want her out of my system, but I can't seem to do it. There's still something in my heart rotting for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vStjmYxetY0
youtube.com/watch?v=EoirWqKfZFg&ab_channel=Dejan-Josip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck is Alice Glass?

the yonki singer of crystal castles

Chick from Crystal Castles. Not all that famous. OP is an autist and a faggot, nothing to see here.

oops shit that last one wasnt supposed to be in there

Inb4 leeloo Multipass

lol post more of her

I had the hotts for her too, man. Not as much as you, since you went all next level autist about her, but yeah.

But once I read about her being a literal whore and doing heroin, killed my boner.

literal whore?

last time i saw them live back 2011, i remeber i was in the front row and she stole a cigarett from my mouth and at the end of she let us hang out with her in the stage and takes pics with her, i groped her several times and now i think of it she only let me bacause there were no other cigs in a 1 mile radious. She was also really fucking wasted.

Yeah. Ran away from home young, slept about to get by, whored herself.

Might have been just a story and part of her persona, but it was enough for me to go "meh, nah, I'm good."

Still, love Crystal Castles, despite them being pretentious at the end.

Literal whore?

I think her persona was real to a certain extent. when I saw her live she was doing fucking work on a bottle of whiskey. that means something, right?

I've never heard the part about her whoring herself out.

It was on her wikipedia page a few years back, but I just checked and it looks like it's been purged. It used to be a lot longer and detail her life before forming CC.

gross

Do you have any other source?

I never saw the getting blacked for food part. But i just read something about her living in some hippie/druggie ghetto place.

Kys

Too bad she started growing her hair out.

wrong

When she ran away, she lived in a squatter community. Basically an abandoned building full of homeless weirdos.

Nah, man. Like I said, it was a few years ago and once I read into her, I was just turned off and stopped looking.

Like, I'm not condemning her if it's true, cause hey, we all have to live. But it just killed my boner.

Just read she lived in a ghetto at 14, she most certanly got blacked.

Hearing about shit like that and her alleged heroin addiction had the opposite effect on me. I go for bad girls.

She's from Toronto. Only 8.5% black, no ghettos in the American sense.

You say, despite the black population in the US is around 12%.

That didnt stopped from getting the bbc. Just google it.

That's the entire U.S. you fucktard.

Alice got BLACKED? What?

Also, there's totally ghettos in Toronto, guy.

>"I'm 12 and what is this"

no its just a cuck with an IR fetish posting

That isn't her.

Wew.

Yes, she was fucked by niggers in exchange for heroin.

I heard she got with some rappers.

this chick is going to end killing herself or death for overdose

dead*

no you didnt

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=vStjmYxetY0

Funny OP, look what im listening too

im going through a CC phase too.

In her instagram has a photo with travis scott or some shit

Latest CC album was garbage

Yeah me too

Im obsessed with Lauren Mayberry

>travis scott

This, not sure if it was sex or not but i heard she was in room for like 4 hours with those rappers. Some hipster faggot that i know that works at my cousins catering company told me like 2 years ago.

Eh. She's fucking Jupiter Keyes and probably fucked Ethan. Fucking Travis Scott is a step up.

shes been a drug addict and a alcoholic since she was 14. shes probably been rekt by at least 100 blacks.

I love her sexy deep voice.

also cc is shit now with out her.

Is there any evidence of her being or having been a heroin addict? That's been floating around since I can remember, and there's no evidence. I've heard believable accounts of her doing coke, but nothing about heroin.

I've always wondered what her voice sounds like, but I've always been too afraid to look up an interview or something (I'm OP).

well her voice is actually perfectly fitting I luv it.

Ethan probably fucked her whem she was 14

I've heard that he admitted to them fucking. He always denied it because she was a loli when they met.

Im pretty sure thats why he picked her off from the street.

She alleges that he was abusive, mostly emotionally (I heard some shit about him locking her in rooms). Wouldn't be that far out for him to have been predatoring on her. Though there's allegations that the afore mentioned is all because Jupiter Keyes controls all her social media accounts and manipulates her.

youtube.com/watch?v=EoirWqKfZFg&ab_channel=Dejan-Josip

you don't need an abused loli to make good electronic music.