As an independent...

As an independent, it's seriously mindblowing to me how many of you just bow down and take anything Trump shoves your way.

So he won the election. Are you honestly EVER going to criticize a thing he does?

If Hillary Clinton allowed Chelsea to have the influence all of Trumps kids do, wouldn't you be threatening her life over Twitter or something?

Where are the conspiracy theories about Trumps business connections, his failures, his lack of tax releases, his insane appointees?

Wasn't he supposed to drain the swamp, not appoint a bunch of anti-science billionaires?

He's not building a wall, he's not going after wall street (he's bolstering it), he's slashing tax rates for the rich and going after the working class, he isn't pulling out of NAFTA, he isn't sticking it to China or ISIS, he's preemptively calling world leaders and pissing off the international community, he's ignoring intelligence briefings from Repubs and Dems, he's going completely against the Pentagon/CORPS of Engineers/CIA/UN/Scientific community by refusing to believe in climate change or supporting renewable tech to make us richer.

Seriously, he could literally fuck your waifu and take your moms purse and you would blame it on the liberals. So he won. Hold him fucking accountable. It's insane how stupid his supporters are.

>but hillary called us names in emails and the jewssssssssss

There are maybe 3 rich kids on this site who will benefit from Trump. Other than that, you're all getting shafted. And you're welcome to respond with an actual fact, not just Sup Forums approved hugbox memes. Step outside your lil fee fee box just once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqZL8NlBUh8
vimeo.com/192609062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's another board for politics I can't remember what it is but I think you'd have better luck there ok?

I love you

I mean I'll try, but goddamn do you just get inundated by death threats, memes, and conspiracy theories that go wayyyy down the rabbit hole.

At least in Sup Forums you get a little moderation.

Get off your high horse, low-level politico talk has always been here.

>He's not building a wall, >he's not going after wall street (he's bolstering it), >he's slashing tax rates for the rich and going after the working class, >he isn't pulling out of NAFTA, >he isn't sticking it to China or ISIS, >he's preemptively calling world leaders and pissing off the international community, >he's ignoring intelligence briefings from Repubs and Dems, >he's going completely against the Pentagon/CORPS of Engineers/CIA/UN/Scientific community by refusing to believe in climate change or supporting renewable tech to make us richer.

You know he isn't even president yet right? He hasn't done one single thing as president yet but you just can't wait can you. You need to cry bitch and moan about something. I'm not a fan of trump,I voted for Gary. But that doesn't mean I'm going to cry because my guy lousy and bland the person who won for all my problems. Grow up and give the due process respect and give the president elect a chance to get into office before you blame your life problems on him

This thread in Sup Forums has gotten about as far as I thought, except with marginally less infographics.

Could you please provide us with more predictions about Trump? Since every prediction about him has come true I am on the edge of my seat to hear any predictions about Trump.

How does your handy dandy pol inforgraph (damn it took like ten posts) attack:

>Tax cuts for the rich
>Increased tariffs
>Climate change rejection
>Fossil fuel investment
>Billionaire crony appointees
Wait wheres your inforgraph for that has Sup Forums spoonfed it to you yet

Garys a bigger joke than trump. At least trump knows where aleppo is.

Fuck you virgin fag

Gary Johnsons plan for climate change was to

'let private companies work it out'

Because private companies always have our best interest right?
Libertarians are fucking morons. And so are you.

The infograph addresses predictions about Trump by the media. Donald Trump is not President yet. He has had no chance to address any of the items that you green-texted.

My country is full of uneducated sheeple. Bikers 4 Trump actually think Obama passed a low prohibiting white people from opening a Dunkin' Donuts. A redneck drove 2 states away to shoot up a pizza joint because he believed a "report" that said Hillary and Podesta were running a child-sex ring out of the back of it. Journalism is a niche market. Meanwhile, faux news and Alex Jones rule the day. I work with plenty of retards who are PROUD that they don't believe in science, because "they ain't come from no monkeys". One guy doesn't believe in evolution, says dinosaurs never existed "because ain't nobody ever seen no dinosaur", but dragons... dragons existed because people actually saw dragons.

The country is fucked. It was a good run, USA. We'll always have Elvis.

fuck off retard hippy

>Im surrounded by stupid people, but im smart.

Who ever let the euro fag in tell him to take his bitch and get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqZL8NlBUh8

Gotta agree with you there, user.

Rural America has fucked us in ways none predicted. They have influence every 4 years.

>The country is fucked. It was a good run, USA. We'll always have Elvis.
Yea that comet pizza thing doesn't reek of false flag or anything..... Dude want's to "investigate" so he shoots a bullet into the air 50 min before the store opens, somehow plenty of people are there and he does ZERO "investigating"

nvm. Deleted again. Here we go: vimeo.com/192609062

Nothing I said had to do with Muslim immigration.
I make more money than you, am more attractive, and /fit/ as fuck.

I hate science opposing billionaire megalomaniacs. You like to suck them off and post hate and memes because your IRL is pathetic. Not a single one of my attractive successful friends contain these beliefs because pussy and money make all the difference. One you will never achieve.

Deleted

Uh yeah we wanted all that. Sup Forums has always been in favor of corporations and against good governance

We love corruption and we hate women

conservatives prefer feelings to facts. Ask newt.

see

I'm seeing a lot of self loathing for the U.S.A. in this thread. But I want you all to take heart...

It is not that we live in a nation of idiots that is the problem...
The problem is we live on a planet of idiots.

Hope that brightened everyone's day.

second. america is fucked

Or he was just a retard/autist. I mean you have to be to believe in that shit and go out of your way to go there with a gun.

Oh for fucks sake how do you literally hugbox yourself into believing this shit.

So here are our options: One super-enlightened well adjusted individual drives a few hundred miles with his gun to...what? Snoop around a restaurant? Ask the minimum wage cashier if they have kids in the basement?

Or

Some poorly adapted conspiracy theorist (not ever conspiracy is dumb, this one is buttfucking retarded) with a shit job and life (read the articles) drives a fuckton cause hes SOO MADD REEEEEEE and when he doesnt get the results he wants because they dont exist, he fires a warning shot.

Because cops judges and FBI are so liberal right? The FBI roasted HIllary relentlessly until the night she lost. Seriously broaden your view man. No way you can get along IRL like this

If you write down all the things Trump said were true, most of them were lies.

If you write down all the things he said he was going to accomplish, most of them aren't ever going to happen.

If you write down the reasons your average Trumptard supports him, half of them don't have jack shit to do with the things he said or the things he said he was going to do.

Without a compelling democrat candidate, the stupidest people in the country made this decision. They got hucked by a huckster and we're all going to pay and pay and pay.

Watched

Look, we all know shits going to hit the fan. With the mass migrations already starting we're seeing it. This is the LAST chance to grab your piece of the pie before it all goes to shit.

It doesn't matter who gets elected. A shitstorm is coming. Be rich or enjoy dying.

i love you too

The guy who shot up the pizza joint isn't that far from the Republican norm. Basically every Republican believes some dipshit conspiracy theory or at least has weak enough critical thinking skills not to tell the difference.

Pizza Man was energetic enough to get up and do something.

He is slashing tax rates for the rich JOB CREATORS

That's how he's saving so many jobs.

> "COMON CORE"

It's what powers Ironman.

I will wait until he takes office. Unlike liberals that think there is a magic wand. Some things take time. Also as a side note. There is a lot of fucked up shit that Obama has done but most people don't know about because they are not spoken about in mainstream media. You have to actually look but there is a bunch of fucked up shit. I'm glad he is leaving. I only with he was leaving the country.

so Sup Forums is CTR's new home?

Toplulz

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Ahh the job creator meme.

What the fuck college do you go to where this shit exists.

I graduated a couple years ago and was in a fraternity. Every feminist there was fine to be a fuckdoll on weekends.

>leftists
>attractive
Your beard doesn't make up for a lack of a jawline, friend. And stop wearing those fucking glasses.

same.

>Are you honestly EVER going to criticize a thing he does?

Fuck yeah I do, the man admits to liking his steak well done.

thats just fucked up

>anyone who criticizes king trump is a shill.

>I make more money than you, am more attractive, and /fit/ as fuck.

ha, I saw that thread.

there is no valid response. Why the fuck do you think you'd get one here. The vast majority of young voters (this sites userbase) didn't vote for trump or just didnt vote. Everyone with half a fucking brain knows trump is narcissistic liar. Why even bother trying to get into a debate when there is no fucking debate. Americans will get screwed, and its just a god damned waiting game to see how badly.

sucks to be you, huh?

I only with you wath leafing duh cuntry..

Hey, quit making fun of Mike Tyson. His opinion is perfectly valid.

International economists, politicians, and scientists approve of his measures. The economy is healthiest its been since Bush W, same with job growth.

Please list some of your grievances.

its pretty true, like if youre broke why wouldnt you vote for tax breaks and free shit

>independent
fuck off shill

if democrats put as much effort into improving there citys and states as they do whining like children because there candidates lost,do you think maybe democrat citys and states wouldnt be crime ridden wastelands

Why would you need to criticize Trump?

List a single argument you fucking mongoloids.

Without buzzwords and infographs that your weak ll fee fees require.

Fucking this.

Oh yeah, couse the fucking democrats who trade weapons for cocaine with Nicaragua usa backed authoritarian gov are so fucking heavenly and true heroes, why don't you go back to the job you hate or live your hole fucking life paying your college debt you stupid puppet, communist was much better than you consumist faggots murritards

I thought the argument went: "sure, take my money, as long as it doesn't go to someone who needs it"

Yea show my a stat there big guy

And I dont have a shred of college debt. All paid for.

>bu but my insults

You wouldnt have the balls to say 'excuse me' in public, good thing you have the internet you waste of life.

Elvis was a dumb cracker..

Someone doesn't have college debt, wow that makes capitalism and amerrishit so good

Still not an argument

Just...just so pathetic man

You just dont matter.

Fucking this....which state are you in you poor bastard? I grew up in Alabama.

Here's to the 50% of Americans (Heros) that didn't vote.

>Alabama
I'm so sorry

>If you write down all the things he said he was going to accomplish, most of them aren't ever going to happen.
>you cant prove that yet
thats about all i can get out of anyone who voted for trump. he hasnt fucked it up yet so they have no reason to think hes going to fuck it up. foresight isnt a thing to most of these people

Yeah it sucked but it's okay. I got out.

Not as long as SJW's and commies are on their tantrum, I elected him in order to induce it so that they'd embarass themselves and I intend to milk it for all it's worth.

why exactly do you think educated voters are going to argue with the ignorant anti trump fucktards? good luck winning any more voters when you'll spend the next 4 years crying about the election

>Trump voters
>educated

College educated white males voted more from trump than hillary. Look it up.

If it isn't a picture with big text on it, or a tweet, lefties don't consider it relevant info.

It's the same reason the """silent majority""" voted this time to elect Trump, proving why they were silent in the first place, because they are deaf mutes.

>We'll always have Elvis.
Elvis is dead.

That would be me among those.

>The more educated vote for Hillary

Reality is such a beautiful thing

Not only are Trump voters stupider, they're also poorer.

>Being so full of your own bullshit
topkek retard

Republicans love being loyal servants. They love defending companies and actively want to hurt those of lower status than them. It's gotten to the point where it's subconscious. Anyone who promises to rule over them and punish those weaker than them they automatically will vote for.

See:

>College degree in Arts, Music, or Woman's studies
>Smarter
hahahaha

>implying trickledown economics works

>post-graduate degrees higher for Hillary voters
>College degree in Arts, Music, or Woman's studies
Choose one.

Stay delusional, kid.

You know that if that was true we would be fucking DROWNING in jobs already.

You just can't accept losing can you?
You liberal faggots have been spoon fed regurgitated feces your entire lives and it must sting so fucking bad to lose.

>Sup Forums

>politics

Pick one.

>Not even in office yet
>Gets Japan to invest 50 BIllion in the US
>Creating 50k jobs in the first year
Take that drowning idea and use it on yourself, nigger.

>as an independant
>immediately starts shilling for hill
If you guys would stop lying, we'd stop shitting on you.
Also pizzagate.

What do you not understand about "income correlates with education?"

It's the reason the statistics show that Hillary voterrs have more education AND more income than Trump voters.

I didn't even vote though. I just don't like anything about Trump and his behavior is horrendous. I'm sure those who choose vote have slightly higher IQs, but I digress.

You lose. Thanks for playing.

I didn't lose, you moron. I didn't run for president. Neither did you win the election, Trump won, not you.

Couldn't be said any better than that, and only in 4 words.