I got robbed at gunpoint today...

I got robbed at gunpoint today. I was going to buy some shatter from a guy that I had mutual friends with and he went to get his scales and came back with his friend and a gun. I lost $100. Planning on pouring sugar and clorox in his gas tank. Fucking ruin his car because fuck him. Any other ideas of how to fuck him? He goes to my school and I don't wanna get in trouble with the law so ideas would be great

Removed lug nuts from wheels
Apply jb weld on the studs
Re torque the lugs
Slash tires and walk away.

Steal his gun and kill his neighbor with it and put it back in house

Leave no fingerprints or clues

Thxbye

>Consider yourself lucky you only lost $100
>Find another dealer.
>Don't get shot by some dipshit .
easy

Have Killer Queen touch the car's steering wheel

Hide and don't reveal yourself until it's too late

Then blow him up

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here.

>sugar and clorox

wtf happened with just shoveling sand in the air intake and in the oil

Take a fat shit on his engine block. Seeing as it's winter, he will turn the heat on. This will spread the smell of your shit all throughout the car, effectively ruining it

Alright fag.. I will tell you how to fuck him up.

1 - Loosen the lugnuts of his rear wheels leaving just enough that the lug doest fall off 1/4 turn or something.

2 - Put a small pebble inside the cap that goes on the nipple of the tire. This will slowly make the tire lose pressure and the trepidation of the flat tire will cause the lugs to fall off possibly making him crash

You could just steal his spare tire and sell it to get your money back but if you want to fuck him up that's what you should do.

>I got robbed at gunpoint today. I was going to buy some shatter from a guy that I had mutual friends with and he went to get his scales and came back with his friend and a gun. I lost $100. Planning on pouring sugar and clorox in his gas tank. Fucking ruin his car because fuck him. Any other ideas of how to fuck him? He goes to my school and I don't wanna get in trouble with the law so ideas would be great

call the police?

IDK. Check these dubs, maybe?

Use bailing wire to attach a whole fish to the cat on his car. Put a bunch of sardines, herring, & whatever other canned fish you can get & put the them in a blender. Pour the mixture into the cowl where the vents for his heat & a/c are.

Thats brilliant but possibly a felony.

this
the police can't actually arrest you for "trying to buy drugs," but only possession.

He can be arrested for possession, and also if his friend can be id'd and hangs out with him and has an illegal firearm(it is) then he's fucked. Just call the cops, dude, they're not going to fuck you up gangland style.

Call the cops and say that he is a dealer.

yeah this...

id probably just call the cops on the fucker

straight up call the cops and say he mugged you and how and why. be completely fucking honest.

IT is the bravest, most thug shit you can do. Anyone who says otherwise is a brainwashed coward.

i can taste the sarcasm

>wah wah they'll beat me up if i snitch
>cowards call the cops tho

Right. He's not a weed dealer, you twat, he's a robber. He robbed the guy. He deserves five-oh

Not op.. but yeah.

>get mugged
>passive aggressive shit instead of send the cunt to jail(probably cause muh reprisal and muh gangster movies)
>not a coward

Check the trips. Take pics. Deliver.

Since he was willing to kill you or atleadt threaten to kill you over 100 bucks, you probably shoud not fuck with him.

If you want revenge (pic related)

First of all, the last thing you should think of is snitching, because that will more than likely get you killed.
Be thankful you only got rolled for $100.
Organize for a friend to buy something with $1000+ value and do the same thing to him.

what state? shit ill jack him for a .22, highschoolers are all bark and he has a bbgun. ill jack his weed and re-sell that shit

>kidnap someone he loves
>say u want 100k $ in 2 days
>otherwise take like 200 hundread fireworks and put in his house will he sleeping
> or lay something in the food so he od everyone will laugh they ass of u be the hero
> fuck the pigs they aint a shit
> do you thing bro
>???
>hide for a little while then come back
Yeah my english is shit 2 much drugs

U kno what im talking about g

Swat that mother fucker. Call the cops from an user phone and say he has a gun and a hostage in there. When they get there they will bust his stupid ass on drug charges.

1: that's not true, most people are willing to threaten someone for $100because nobody is ever EVER going to make them shoot over it. IT's a riskless threat, it has nothing to do with KILLING A DUDE over $100.
2: you're both cowards