Fluffy thread

fluffy thread.
Sandniggers will post fur.

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/whyarewewatchingthis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the ride never ends with fluffy threads. Maybe we should take a week break so we can get a but load of new content all at once?

Join the stream, we are about to color some fluffies

picarto.tv/whyarewewatchingthis

>buttload
>not realizing that the booru updates comparatively slowly.

Fluffy on fluffy rape!

>not setting the fluffy on fire

I have not seen a lot of JoJo references in these fluff threads.

I see you read my comment from the stream. thanks

so, i have an idea for a story, might write it out reasonably later, but cant draw worth a fuck.
>feral fluffies in a forest during winter
>find an abandoned greenhouse that still has plants growing in a clearing attached to a springhouse (actually real world inspiration here too)
>other side of the clearing is a massive oak tree
>slow escalation during the spring months to a fluffy versus squirrel war
>other shenanigans occur.

How about it turns our a super smarty from another herd trained those squirrels or got some other animal to attack the other herd for the greenhouse?

are you a sandnigger ?

Is this trap or gay? Either way, we already had a bunch of shitposters in the other thread, so go away

Reminder to report spammers for violation of GR 10.

Thanks!

nop

Reminder to report GR 10 spam violations.

seems like i'm not the only one

I really am fond of that comic.

Reminder to report Violators of GR 10.

Why do you insist on breaking the rules? You know this is a violation of global rule 10.

I was on it.

well, fluffies being somewhere between animals and humans in brain composition, i figure communication of some sort can occur. However, it is usually miscommunication like would happen in this instance.
squirrels dont need training though, i lived in a city with a fuckton of parks and there were squirrels by the thousands, mainly grey squirrels but there was a strain of black squirrels which were bigger. two or three grey squirrles would occassionally attack the blacks and bite their balls off. i saw this multiple times while up there.
>and now i realize that squirrels are just as racist as humans
but i was planning on a snake being in the greenhouse, occassionally stealing a foal (poopie or otherwise) over the course of weeks and months, but otherwise not giving two fucks, basically becoming a guardian to the fluffies that they are willing to overlook the "loss" with it growing large enough to be a natural ward to most animals. of course coyotes and other hawks might be in it too.
>now its starting to sound like a fucked up version of redwall.

that can be a good idea. Sacrifice poopy babies to the snake. Maybe you can have an story arc where a poopy baby is saved and hidden away.