He is Retard, right,?

he is Retard, right,?

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderhiggins.com/vote-fraud-12-michigan-hillary-vote-disqualified-recount/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/jill-stein-recount-just-stopped-michigan-failing-pennsylvania/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's smart enough to capitalize on ppl who are stupid as fuck so I'd say no

he just plays one on TV

i think you are

he's smart enough to herd stupid people. still retarded tho yeah

dgfgd

bumpin

yep, all americans are retards

No he's not retarded, he tricked half the country into voting for him, he tricks the media into shitstorming over a tweet instead of him settling a lawsuit for fraud and looking into his various conflicts of interest. The guys a smart man but a wickedly selfish person and unstable leader. I don't think he realizes yet that one offhanded tweet from him can wreck our economy...

He's got a good plan user don't worry about it

>he is Retard, right,?

i swear im losing braincells by being surrounded by idiots and adapting to them



well said

Wut?

Kek

yes, he is retard. america is also retard. you too are retard. all is retard.

By over two million votes, when do we draw the line user? 3mill, 4?

How about when she wins the electoral vote like every other presidential election?

it really burns you trumpfags that you're in the minority, doesn't it? All that silent majority bullshit makes you feel stupid now, eh?

the joke is that he's just a whiney ass little punk who tweets at 3:00 am and people get sucked in to it. Folks around him are playing him like a Nintendo. Call from Taiwan? That was arranged by Bob Dole who is a paid lobbyist for Taiwan.

This shit with Boeing? Boeing's CEO said something that made Cheeto Head pissed off and he is gonna cancel a contract now.

It's all fucking temper tantrums. Hell, I'll probably be kia by the cia for even telling you Sup Forumstards this.

you are retard, right?

Not really. Majority of states is what matters huh?

The fact he still would have won without a major state like florida actually makes us pretty happy.

It's not a democracy, you dipshit
It's a republic.
If your candidate wins, but loses the popular vote with 5 million next time, will you truly advocate the same thing then? Just fucking grow up already.

what did he mean by this?

HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL HE HAS NEVER DRANK ALCOHOL

OP is Fag, right,?

He also orders filet mignon well done. This man is not fit to lead anything, he's a god damn pussy bitch

You libs can stop shilling now; the election's over, and Trump is your President... Get over it.

lelz

His presidency will be about as bad as GW Bush's. He's intelligent, true, but he's not clever enough to know when he's being used. He'll be used to cut taxes, he'll be used to wage wars, and he'll be used to make stupid social policies. The same thing happened under Bush.

This made me sad after I had voted for him

Wrongs, He is no retards,. He is IQ is over 9000.

Let's dispel this notion that Trump doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.
He is going to pick a bunch of his rich friends for his cabinet, maybe a couple of the wealthy career republicans that are experts at fucking things up, just to appease the party.
The media will make fun of him, instead of reporting all of the wealth inequality and oppression. Life will go on. Murica

He got every redneck, christfag, neo-nazi, old fuck, and trailer-dweller to believe he was going to build a wall, drain the swamp, jail Hillary, and give a fuck about their miserable existence.

I'd say he's pretty fucking clever, even if he is a piece of shit.

I don't know OP, was Hitler a retard?

Yes I will always be in favor of the popular vote even if it's against the candidate I support, why? Because I care about the people of this nation unlike you and people like you who are so indoctrinated to sticking to your team and never budging.

And you tell me to grow up?

Can't wait to remind you burgers how much you fucked your election for the next 4 years.

The fuck??? Ima need a source on this right now. You kiss your mother with that lying whore mouth??

Fucking idiot

>mfw i joked about him giving vince mcmahon a government job and now he's put linda in his cabinet

When conservatives do it it called obstructionism when liberals do it is shilling, double standard much?

>Because I care about the people of this nation

If you cared then you would support the electoral college that protects the vote the 5% of the population that feeds/powers the other 95%

Correct.
I mean come on...
>MAGA
He never once even said which point in our history he is referring to. Con man from the day he fell out of that vagina onto a silver platter.

That's a mighty fine straw man ya built there, Jethro.

u mad bro? yea u mad lol

No you're the retard. He has an Genius level IQ of 156.

Sick burn!!

she didn't win popular vote fag, if you take 3 million illegal votes out

CHECK EM

That's a lie that they tell you to keep an outdated system around.

When the college was made the avarege voter couldn't read or make sound decisions in mass, the college was made to protect the people from their own stupidity.

My retard inlaws actually think he's the forerunner of Jesus Christ returning, and he's going to end abortion, ban contraception, and make prayer in school mandatory.

If you want retarded, look at his followers.

LOL

All those bitter tears.

so your okay with buying an airplane for $4billion dollars?

Kool-Aides

DONALD TRUMP WON THE GOD DAMN PRESIDENCY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THIS IS ALL REAL

there's no way you actually believe this, no-one can be this stupid. You trumpcucks will literally come up with any excuse for trump's shortcomings.

go back to playing pokemon, millennial fag

Oh yeah, his IQ test results. Tell me, are those in the same safe as the tax returns he wont show?

So you take Trump tweets as fact huh? Wow! Post truth society at its finest.

He pulled that number out of his ass, it's less than a billion for one plain which is still a ridiculous amount of money but you know presidents gotta fly.

Becouse the other option are so good, i'm not murrican but i'm kind of glad he win, to shake thing a little a destroy this fucked up world, can't wait for russia to the declare war on the eu and free ourselves of this meaningless fake and superficial existence.

So you admit that you're easily fooled as long as it goes against the other team?

Fucking children pls.

He has the kind of people skills that a used car salesman has.

you believe what you want to believe, trump is still your president. that's a fact

Yes, already he's back tracked on everything and picks the richest GOP establishment candidates.

That also describes Teflon Bill, Dubya, and Gerald Ford.

(To be fair, Ford seems more like an insurance salesman. But still.)

It's people like you that keep making assumptions about him that aren't true. And he keeps proving you wrong. His genius is quite apparent especially since he pulled off what some thought was impossible. He hasn't even taken office yet and already has brought thousands of jobs to America. He'll continue proving you naysayers wrong.

well he hasn't been wrong so far

>he is Retard, right,?

There is so much wrong with that abortion of a sentence that I don't even know where to begin.

Well I'm not surprised a rapturefag supports trump, "bring on the apocoplyse" "I'm ready to meet god"

And yes one option was far better than the rest, the true winner of this years election Senator Bernie Sanders.

sorry I don't vote for free shit, and im not affiliate with either party

The Electoral College has not yet convened. Also Her Reptilian Majesty is still recounting votes.

Actually Obama is our president and Thue electoral college is already pledging to not cast their vote for trump so even though you won you lost.

fool, he chose the wisest boardroom to gather input from so he can make EXECUTIVE decisions. running the white house just like a company.

Beht. This is beht.

Running out of more things and rumors to say and quote, this is to lazy even for a sjw faggot

Jimmies have been...

you know

>Recount

LOL I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS FOR YOU

alexanderhiggins.com/vote-fraud-12-michigan-hillary-vote-disqualified-recount/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html

thepoliticalinsider.com/jill-stein-recount-just-stopped-michigan-failing-pennsylvania/

>saved 800 jobs from leaving America
>1600 from that company still leaving for Mexico
>sucked their cock, didn't bully them
Trump just taught every corporation in America how to beat Trump.

>Hey mista pres we gonna offshor jobs!
"No you're not what do you want? Lump sum, tax cuts, rim job?"

Go buy a fucking iphone, you'll feel better about yourself, you must be so happy to be nowhere

You're pretty breit, ain't ya?!

lol keep believing that, brother

He fabricated a magical number that was proven wrong and you still think he's correct?

Well, liberals seem to agree with him, so it makes them as stupid as him

nice post, but they will not accept that lol

So you'd rather your hard earned money goes to the greedy polititions and big business instead of universal healthcare and education debt forgiveness?

It's like I'm talking to sheep.

hillary, go pray to satan then go to sleep. we're not even twisted enough to want you near us.