Just saying...

Just saying, breastfeeding is on youtube and there is this sexy af bitch showing her tities everytime she can while her cute 3 years old suck em.

If u look or stare carefully, U will notice she just fucking enjoys it.

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=ag0ZHCSSuwc&t=159s

youtube.com/channel/UCQbUoLILjhVjt19sUZpYzXw/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ty9g-Pcrfk
youtube.com/watch?v=KBiY3eDmiC8
xvideos.
xvideos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZChrENJahxI
youtube.com/watch?v=4kqZzaOxtxw
youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck got new fetish

That is so gross.

Hahahahahaha!!! shit.... I felt weird cause she has very nice boobs and I saw no milk :P

are you a she or just gay

new fetish for sure

What is hot about a spic sucking nipples?

answer the goddamn question

>Hahahahahaha!!!
>....
>:P
You're either a tween, a bitch, or a faggot. You're retarded in any case.

She has really, really nice tits.

That kid loves sucking tit...

She is such a fucking whore

youtu.be/1ty9g-Pcrfk

Oh yeah, I even remember a vid from her, in which their kids were touching her nipples and she was explaining that was some sort of technique to breast em.

Whatever, that was so fucking explicit, let me search and see what can I find.

you newdudes know she has nudes right?

>not knowing she sells nudes/vids

where?

youtube.com/watch?v=KBiY3eDmiC8

Another good tits looking bitch

I suppose she is some kind of bitchy whore

thank you kindly sir, but seems like its starting to get viral now tho

How is this on YouTube? Doesn't this break some guideline on nudity

Do your own research, dumbfuck.

Thanks op for sharing this

lol and she's vegan. I'd rape her and have her deported, when Trump gets to office, for both, being a spic and a vegan. Vegans need to kill themselves.

Checked

no. you wouldn't do any of this.

Stupid bitch ass feminist and entire world would go against Youtube if they remove this bullshit for sure

I discovered her a few weeks ago, she's so fucking hot, been fapping to her. Where can we find nudes/vids?

youtube is full of nudes if you know how to search

welp now I'm hard

People who completely fail at proper sentence composition need to kill themselves.

Theres alot of great boob videos on youtube.

You wouldn't be wrong sadly

But not kids sucking at 'em

The fact that she's vegan probably means her breast milk tastes really good

Here you go guys enjoyxvideos. com/video24425789/spritual_tasha_exposed_pussy_shots_proof

I think the most nudity I ever seen on YouTube was a completely naked chick doing yoga. I vividly remember that from my freshman year

while the whore mom seems to enjoy to it

Today Sup Forums is full of trully heroes

And here is another one

xvideos .com/video23904598/stm_tasha_pussy_shot_and_nipple_licking

no, the fact that she's vegans means she deserves to be gassed, in the name of the god emperor

lol stay mad, cucks

+1

I'm ok with everyone being vegan as long as I don't notice that from them

Holy shit her pussy looks amazing even after having 2 kids.. Her body is so fuckin hot

>lol stay mad, cucks
Awesome job of refuting the criticisms leveled against you, Cletus. You lose.

Vegans are self righteous cucks and bitches who need to knwo their places.

Why would that bother you? You're more like a crybaby sjw than you realize

>Non-vegans are self righteous cucks and bitches who need to know their places.
fixed

KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS KILL ALL VEGANS

lol way to make yourself look like an sjw cuck right here

>being edgy on Sup Forums
Soooo random. XDXDXD

The problem with you post 2010 facebook tourist trash is that none of you have the intelligence to be subtle.

Please post more buzzwords.

She's only playing to your stupidity. Every 1000 views is $10 in her pockets.

Just on Sup Forums a fucking amazing post about a bitch feeding her childs with her fucking milk while she enjoys and records it would turn into a vegan/non-vegan fight

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZChrENJahxI

mother of the year

>water looks dirty

yes. minus the kid.

I'm convinced that people shill against vegans. I know majority are probably just edgy teens, but there's no way they don't do this

>every 2000 views is $2 in her pockets.

Fixed

And, I don't fucking care, she is making money with people fapping about her feeding their stupid childs with her milk, thats the worst and most unhonourable shit any mom can do in her stupid life.

thanks, butthurt vegan cucks, they'll be the first to the gas chambers when god emperor gets to office. Long live superior meat eating alpha males

youtube.com/watch?v=4kqZzaOxtxw

>shill
>edgy
More buzzwords please. You're doing so well at being a caricature.

Imagine the interview with her sons 10 years from now! Hahahaha

cuck cuckity cuck cuck cuck, now kys

Its obvious a male who eats meat and knows how to propperly cook it, is superior

that kid is too old for breastfeeding

Why would I kill myself when I have so much more to live for than you do?

Their future girlfriends: " I heard you guys tandem suck some mean tit together?! No thanks "

And that my friend is where the excitement starts

>doesn't know how to use apostrophes or periods
>is a nigger
>pretends he's in a position of judgement
It's fairly obvious you're an insecure manchild.

>caring about apostrophes while arguing through a fucking screen

typical vegan cuck

Agree, it might be a everyday occurrence, but no one has proof. Lol

If you were an actual white, you'd care too. But you're not. You're obviously trailer trash or an inner city juggalo tier piece of gutter trash.

Kek! My good sir, I say kek!

>nigger saying a white how a white should act like

>jamal/cletus can't even construct a proper greentext response via his obamaphone

>not smart enough to notice he may not be talking to a english native guy

kek, I came for some breastfeeding tits, then watched a vegan sjw cuck get rekt

Its a she, vagans are most likely female.....

fat cunt or a cuck, one of those

or just a beta cuck, trying too hard to defend his shitty lifestyle and should off himself

>not smart enough to realize that if you don't speak English natively, then you shouldn't be here to begin with
>not smart enough to realize he's basically a subhuman to anyone on this planet whose opinions matter

Go find whatever image board your third world country started and stay there. America already subsidizes your military spending. Go find your own memes.

This would be top tier fap material if she had daughters instead .

Samefag harder lul

>.....
People who don't know how or where to uses ellipses are most likely female.

No you didn't! Wow!

My minimum sallary of 5000 $ USA Dollars (Search for Swiss) laughs at your insults

I'm just superior in everything boy

youtube.com/watch?v=6hiqG4cfOGk

that's a girl on the right

Wow this person sounds like a prick!

You sound like you're either a hamplanet female (no other kind frequents here post 2010) or someone stupid enough to not know how or where to use ellipses.

This isn't high school composition. You don't need to double space your responses, dumbfuck.

>a prick
>on Sup Forums
*gasp*

Yeah I caught my aspergers ass 13 year old trying to "nurse" her 2 year old cousin. I shut that shit down immediately but jacked off thinking about it so fuck me.

Are you even a breastfeeder or vegan you faggot?

Yeah, pretty sure it's a boy.

Yeah what? What are you saying "Yeah" to?

>It's a sh0ta.

Gross.

learn how to speak english retard

Nigger that's chump change.

I make $10,000 USD in a day at the minimum.