Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread.

only fluffy or assume that you are a sandnigger

I like this one cause you get a pretty good look at the pussy. Plus, the asshole is protruded which is nice

Post "poopie fluffies". I'm gonna need all the shades of brown possible.

This one has decent pussy, but not the best

here, use this instead

Cheeky cunt

I don't know why this stuff makes me unconformable, yet Ive seen worse that doesn't faze me.

Is it because they're somewhat..."cute"?

1/19

Yeah, that's the idea.

Seeing something so vulnerable getting rekt is oddly satisfying, like watching an ice cube dance and melt on a hot pan.

2/19

3/19

4/19

5/19

6/19

7/19

8/19

9/19

10/19

11/19

(sick trips, me)
12/19

13/19

Mfw when that toon shoe scene in Roger Rabbit.

14/19

15/19

16/19

17/19

18/19

19/19

fin.

I know exactly what your talking about
I cried to that when I was little

I have to wonder whether the guy is blind or not to not see that the orange/yellow one is an alicorn as well. Also, if it were me, I'd keep the litter, yes even the brown one, to breed at least one generation to see if there are any dormant alicorn genes in the other foals. The ones that don't produce alicorns, spay/neuter and sell as pets.

Fluffy paralysis is so deliciously cruel.

start of a story. will post more in tomorrow's threads maybe.
>the first leaves are starting to fall
>your auburn fluff is starting to get flecks of dark grey in it, almost naturally
>other fluffies’ fluff stays the same color year round. You don’t know why yours changes
>your daddy once said something about it
>”you are a special fluffy, Mikey. You are different from the others. Your fluff is changing because your body knows the seasons are about to change. It’s the same reason your fluff thinned out over the summer though you probably don’t remember.”
>”I wemembew daddeh. It wuz all ovah the fwoow.”
>”remember to roll your “r’s” and your “l’s” Michael.”
>”sow-sorry daddeh.”
>”very good mikey. Now, be sure to take your medicine after your meal, then you can have play times outside,” daddeh said as he smiled at you, the round discs in front of his eyes making them look huge and funny to you.
>the memory from a distant time fades and you keep walking.
>”Michael so tiw-tired,” you say out loud, correcting yourself as you go.
>you aren’t really tired. You are fit as a fiddle, and barely even hungry, though it has been a full bright time since you ate.
>no, you are tired because you have been walking in the same direction for many bright times. The leaves were just coming out after the cold times when your daddeh set you free to wander.
>suddenly, there is a rustling ahead of you
>you cautiously run forward and find that an apple has fallen from a tree.
>”today is good day,” you say out loud again.
cont

2/2 for now
>your teeth bite into the hard apple’s skin and tart juice flows out. After your meal, you lick your lips and teeth. They feel dirty.
>”need water.” You look around the area and see nothing. You need to clean your teeth so they don’t get soft and hurt, just like daddy told you. You sit back on your haunches and do something no other fluffy you ever saw do.
>you listened. The birds sang, a squirrel barked in the distance. Leaves fell. Branches rustled. Water flowed. There was a small stream…
>that way
>running, running, running.
>you almost bowl head first into the small mound with water seeping out. A small pool, no more than a foot across sat before you. You lower your head and drink deeply, pausing to wipe your teeth on your fur to get the gunk off of them.
>the sun is setting before you know it
>you head back to the apple tree to sleep under a large root. You work your hooves, harder than most fluffies’, to make a small hole under the root and pile the dirt off to one side of the root to close it off and drag branches over to cover it. It is dark now, but you can still see decently well, even though everything is black and white. You move some small rocks over to the opening and make a wall. Just like daddy taught you.
>you are tired after a long day of walking and digging. Time to sleep.