youtube.com/watch?v=AaPpo17eKkc
youtube.com/watch?v=yICJaIeTX2c
markhunt.tv/teen-shot-by-police-after-trying-to-attack-students-with-knife/
youtube.com/watch?v=mH8qFGcE1uQ
cnn.com/videos/us/2016/12/08/knife-wielding-teen-shot-reno-orig-vstan.cnn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
quora.com/Could-the-Soviet-Union-have-defeated-Nazi-Germany-on-its-own
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like he's the idiot for bringing a knife to a gunfight!

>Look at my Ching-Chong Airsoft guys

youtube.com/watch?v=AaPpo17eKkc

somethin like that

Must be a Genji main.

He looks like he's surprised that he got shot lol. Do you have the video?

story?

would have been really easy to tackle the kid or just use a garbage can lid to block the knife and grab him.

youtube.com/watch?v=yICJaIeTX2c

He was super fast too.

markhunt.tv/teen-shot-by-police-after-trying-to-attack-students-with-knife/

Eh, fucking degenerate. Deserved being shot just like a nigger.

yeah, there really shouldn't have been an armed cop their anyways.
You have a better chance of being hit by lightening and killed on your way to school than being a victim of a school shooter or knifer.

lmao why are school shooters always white boyz

Sure, if this was a feature-length film instead of real life.

Try grabbing anyone flailing around 2 knives without getting cut, trashcan or not.

The kid pulled out knives, stabbed others, and endangered even more people. He refused orders from an officer, and the threat he presented was eliminated, just as it should have been.

NAH Shoot idiots who do shit like this. We aren't Europe. Rule of law bitches.

>school knifers
FTFY

cause black kids know how to read and obey the laws, they know better than to bring a gun to a no gun zone.

*Teleports behind cop*
"Psssht, nothing personnel, pig"

could they not have tasered him?
shot him in the leg?

he wasn't black, he didn't have to die

And I'm asking to myself, wouldn't it be nicer to tase the kid insted of shooting him with a lethal weapon?

Stupid fucking Italian

where's the fun in that though

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Because blacks are so lazy they let the cops do the job for them

youtube.com/watch?v=mH8qFGcE1uQ

Black kids usually don't show up for school.

The cop don't count as a school shooter you dumb fuck bitch dick cum dumpster

There is no fun then, but I meant it as in common sense at the situation the cop was in. Is really the first reaction to reach for the gun instead of the taser?

no one fucking cares if you dont post source

Goes with race as well, but I don't live in amerifuck

>need a gun to stop a 14yo kid with kitchen knives
typical amerifats

kek

niggers are already in jail, didn't make it to school

He didn't die, fag.

GAH....go get some of your news from a regular news outlet instead of Sup Forums and your imagination.

cnn.com/videos/us/2016/12/08/knife-wielding-teen-shot-reno-orig-vstan.cnn

except I literally did that.
it is harder to cut someone with a knife than you think.
Part of being a cop is taking risks, that is why cops get respect, or at least why they used to.
Cops nowadays are pussies, if they feel the slightest bit threatened they shoot first and ask questions later.
In Europe they will only shoot you as a last resort, a child who looks to be 5 feet and 140 pounds, wielding a tiny knife is not really that much of a danger.
I mean ffs, if the wind blew a bit harder his twiggy arm would have snapped.

They wanted to spare him from being raped by niggers in prison

Nerd on steroids. Can do more homework for more people then your common chink.

biceps checked

even if they shoot you in the leg you could die in 3 minutes or less, dumbass.

Won't use a gun to eliminate a threat against multiple people

>typical Eurofag (probably Swiss)

>implying a leg is as vital as a lung

I dunno. I went to that school 4 years ago, I honestly don't remember campus cops having tasers.

>the could have..
>what if...
>but if I had..

The day Darwin won.

around 28 seconds, probably play from 26, you can hear a kid say "fuck yeh"

You're an idiot. A adolescent kid can kill any grown man with a small knife by mistake with a one inch stab in the wrong place. Those knives weren't small either. If you pick up a knife, you should be shot. It doesn't make sense that anyone should risk their life or blood to someone weilding a weapon.

In the US, we believe threats should be removed quickly and efficiently, while also deterring others from presenting the same threats.

>You can thank us that Europe isn't just called Germany whenever you're comfortable with it.

No. I mean we use our bare hands, we're not faggots. You're probably the only country where a 14yo boy with knives is considered as threat, in mine its called saturday.

Not far off actually.

I bet your country totally uses bare hands on non-threatening 14 year old boys all the time.

shooting someone in the leg is a horrible idea.
You are trained to shoot center mass for a reason.
You want to avoid missing and you are only supposed to shoot to kill.
Meaning the person is an imminent threat and that is the only possible coarse of action.
Trying to shoot someone in the leg is a good way for the bullet to hit the ground and ricochet, hitting an innocent bystander.
Police are poorly trained now, it is short, shody, and puts the emphasis on ones own personal safety above all.
The best training any LEO can get is from the Military, you are taught not to walk down Falluja Blvd shooting anything carrying a gun or knife just because it could be an enemy combatant.
Problem with that though, many come back with PTSD, and you really don't want a cop suffering PTSD walking the block.

>yeah, there really shouldn't have been an armed cop THEIR anyways.
there are real cops patrolling schools everyday for the protection of students, such as this case, and to catch troublemakers doing shit they shouldn't. It's a commonplace in the US
what happened was well within what I expect anyone to do if a retard is brandishing knives in a public place like that. He got shot in the arm, he'll make it, no other victims.

word: look up decompression pneumothorax
and femoral artery mortality rates for a comparison. You will see that in a first world country more people will die as result of severed artery.

there are arteries less protected than the lungs retard
>learn to biology faggot

derrick double dagger

>their
This must be surprising to you, because it's pretty obvious that you didn't go to school.

except that isn't true, you barely did shit and Germany would have been defeated without your help, albeit later.
Learn your History fucktard, you get all the credit for Japan, but the USSR pretty much single handedly destroyed Nazi Germany, you just jumped on board at the end.
You did keep the USSR from taking over most of Europe after the fall of Hitler, but that is about it.

Underrated post

actually I have a Mechanical Engineering degree from NYU.
You obviously have a low IQ if you think a spelling mistake is any legitimate way of sussing out intelligence.

Ah, my apologies. I guess I should have asked that you thank us for not being called "The Western States of the Soviet Republic".

well someone from a backwards uncivilised and most likely nigger country such as yours where 14yo faggots threatening other kids at school with a weapon is a commonplace shouldn't have an opinion on how to handle retards in a first world country

>expecting americans to know anything other than the rich man's propaganda they get drilled with from birth
forget it, ameritards are just North Koreans with money.

None of you faggots were there. Why does it bother you?

>You can thank us that Europe isn't just called Germany whenever you're comfortable with it.

As a fellow American, please STFU with this "US saved the world from Nazis" myth. It's people like you that make us all look stupid.

The US entered WW2 when the Germans were already on their last legs and just a shell of what they once were, thanks to the Russians. The US didn't change the outcome of WW2 except to speed up Germany's inevitable defeat, which would have happened anyway.

New meme for the u m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc

you're one of those "shoot him in the leg faggots aren't you. there are more arteries in the leg so the chances of bleeding out are higher. don't pretend you know how shit works

I'll just leave thissss....here....

quora.com/Could-the-Soviet-Union-have-defeated-Nazi-Germany-on-its-own

You're welcome, faggots.

>proofread comment four times before hitting "submit"

No, it's people like you that ruin all the fun.

>Implying I'm trying to troll you, a fellow Statesman, and not the eurofags

Settle down, Mr. Aspergers.

what was her name again? I remember a thread were we found it but forgot

anyone here who says the cop fucked up. I hope the day comes where you have a gun in your hand and you try talking down a desperate suicidal person that ends up stabbing or killing you because you wanted to use your "words" or a tazer

>video games n movies
your tune will change when you have a son putting on the uniform, telling you stories about how a small bump with a blade and someone can drop like a stone, dead as a turd.
Violence is random, you have no care invested and it's not worth risking your life over some twiglet spazzing out with knives.
Yes, you might tackle and disarm him in one second, or you might catch a blade through the eye and lie on the concrete shitting yourself for about a minute before you stop like a 2 dollar watch.
Holy shit.

white vs black shootings are kind of like shark and mosquito attacks. Sharks make the news whenever one attacks, but it's crazy rare and mosquitos kill like 100 times more people every year. If there was a 5 minute segment on the news every time a black dude shot someone, a 24hr news station that only covered black shootings wouldn't have enough time in the day to cover them all.

These guys get it.

>Remove
>The
>Threat

Don't waste time fucking around with something that isn't the most effective way to remove the threat.

why is "words" in quotes? Do you not believe they exist or something?

There's a funny thing about people whose job is to keep people safe: They want to end the situation ASAP, without dying or getting any other innocent person killed.

It isn't a competition, retard. It's a job. Notice how nobody else did what you suggested? Ever wonder why?

Go fuck yourself.

>well someone from a backwards uncivilised and most likely nigger country
>in a first world country
Nah, i'm Finnish so you'll have to try something else fat ass

If he was black he would've been shot and KILLED even if unarmed.

Same with the PizzaGAYte fag that fired shots inside the Comet pizza place looking for underage cheese pizzas with adult sausage inside them.

Sure thing Captain America

>shot him in the leg?
They teach people to shoot center mass so that when confronted with a screaming dingbat armed with knives you can draw, aim, fire and hit without having to think too much. Movies and games make people think it's easy and it is, but you see untrained people get the shakes just from someone yelling at them.
You probably couldn't make a cup of coffee with someone screaming at you, but you think you're going to precisely shoot someone in the hand like Audie Murphy or some shit.

No, they exist, they're just all gibberish if they're not English. It's like the vocalizations a baby uses before it learns to speak properly.

Hell yeah, second that

who wins?

wew...kek

cringe

FUCKING DISGUSINT FACIST PIG HE DINDU NUFFING HE A GOOD BOÎ !

You pussy.

>140 pounds

that kid is like 105

History is important not to learn from, but to escape from.
Tyrants write crazy versions that slow this process down.

the school hero we deserve

Fuck off. The Soviet Union made 76,000 tanks on its own. All the tanks the British and Americans game them were absolute trash. Not to mention the absurd amount of fighter planes the soviets made. We didn't win the war by giving the Russians steel. The Russians won the war by killing millions of german soldiers in colossal battles.

testing for the winrar

Let's not forget that our main point is that your country didn't do much of shit except surrender, start to learn German quickly, and try not to look Jewish.

They are both slow and weak, no way of telling who is either unbalanced enough to just kill someone, or who is actually cold-blooded enough to finish a person.
The danger is that they are holding weapons, they hold weapons because they want to be taken seriously.
When someone is truly evil and hostile you don't see the weapon until it's hurting someone.