twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grimes

am i supposed to know who that is

I contemplated putting a >hard mode in the OP

>no Grimes
>no Charlie CXC
>no Lavren

Jhené Aiko: the patron saint of the 'mixed' thot and singer/""rapper""

jennifer lopes is famed for her ass all around the globe but do i remember a tune of hers or some movie she was in? nah

AHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF TAYLORFAG FUCK OFF AHHHHHH

LANA IS

RAPPER
SINGER
SONGWRITER
MODEL
JAZZ SINGER
ROCK SINGER
POP SINGER
AHHHH

weird eyebrows

99% of Lana del reys music is Sad dream pop garbage

those are big words comming from a taylorfag, her discography consist of 60% pop country and the rest is top40 pop and filler

Atleast taylor is fit

>Atleast taylor is fit

so famous for her looks instead of music huh

Although she is also a model so it makes sense.

Yes but not because his good looks, rather because his aesthetic

Did you even listen to The Infamous?
I mean the mafioso stick-up kid theme aged extremely poorly and they're kinda studio gangstas but the beats are classic and it's full of quotables

desu I just posted a random photo from my Mobb Deep folder. I didn't even read the thread beforehand I'm bored as fuck.

Florrie is bae.
youtu.be/-fIllISLx3M

Lol oh sorry you're killin me user aha.
Sorry to hear things are uneventful on your end

>Boi pussi

Should I consider her as an artist? I've only ever heard of her as a frequent TDE artists featuring artist.

Also, all of KPop.

oh, shit! kek

>hasn't been posted yet

Dolly Parton is a national treasure and one of the greatest country songwriters of the last century

that's some fucking hair

really good example desu

>we wear masks because we're white boys no one can tell apart

She really is awful. I assumed she was just a generic R&B pop singer with moderate talent like Rihanna or something but I heard one of her tracks and her singing is horrendous. She is noticeably worse than every other R&B singer that I'm aware of.
youtu.be/7hIG5xhPwGQ

Plus her looks are average so I just don't understand her whole career. She must be fucking everyone in the industry on the low, that's the only explanation.

>i wear a mask because no one wants to see my monkey face

I agree with that it got him great attention but people quickly started to see how good he is at what he does too.

Are you implying Grimes looks good?

What kind of shitty bait is this

masks are a retarded gimmick honestly

He wear a metal mask in case his face show.

And to not actually go to his own shows. I really believe this was his main reason.

idk, the mask get him attention but he's really good at rapping

Chvrches is famous because normies love shitty synthpop, not because Lavren is qt

Yes, with likes of Hollywood Undead or Slipknot. But I think it suits MF DOOM since the masked man is also the character that is very prominent in his lyrics and he often plays around the character.

But this is just how I see it, this user might be right too.

Her dad owns Benihana and her bro is a world famous dj.

H A L S E Y
A
L
S
E
Y

a little of column B too I suppose but she wouldn't have a career if she looked like everyone else on Tumblr

every masked musician ever

OP that's Alex Wagner from MSNBC. She doesn't make music, she reports the news

She is fucking hideous. She looks like absolute shit.

$

Weird loners on here seem to think she is. Shes bland as fuck though.

Literally was going to be my post

me

>famous
>famous
>famous
who the fuck is this? no literally who?

everybody knows bieber or kanye but if you say jhen they dont have a clue even with 5 minutes of googling

so normal guys with friends who are colourful are in your opinion worth all praise? get the fuck out already with your chainsmokers level suck up candy world

A masked muscian definitly makes them more appealing visually, but I'm pretty sure most Daft Punk or Residents fans stop caring about the masks at some point and only care about the music.

deadmau5

Oh she's from the same cloth as that hack Steve Aioki. That explains it then, thanks.

You ok hon?

If you pretend she doesn't look good, then why people still care about her? It must be her great music. The joke's on you, losers.

Bullshit. Chvrches make great and catchy synthpop, that's why they're so successful. Maybe the whole synthpop genre isn't for nitwits like you.

Sky did a very good debut album plus that great single Everything Is Embarrassing. Also she has a very nice voice. Your point is invalid.

halsey is disgusting

i mean come on

lia

i don't think being on "teens react" counts as being an artist

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7pRYhvOBU

agreed

>defending grimes and chvrches

LOL

it's neat how they are already sorted by attractiveness from left to right

none

>we wear masks because our music caters only to horny teen girls, and we look like fat middleaged gas station employees

Grimes looks like a fucking rat.

fuck this is scary as fuck

GWAR

their music is not my thing, but i feel like there is more substance to this mask meme because most of them look the same and they switch who gets to be skeleton pope

it's not like a group where everyone is their own special snowflake power ranger or a solo artist pretending to be iron man

no way "wassup i don't give a fuuuck" is burned into my mind for all eternity

the same guy has always been the skeleton pope, for the past 10 years. the other members are interchangeable. that's why they're going down the shitter so fast, because Ghouls are leaving because they're tired of being shit on by the Spoopy Pope

>kinda like a buttmetal version of D12s "My Band" actually desu

youtube.com/watch?v=LCFz3isPdB4

ah

(You)

Do you realize that you're implying that her music is great if people still care about her (if you pretend she's ugly)?

I honestly don't mind her music and can understand why people like her. I don't think she's attractive though.

good for her

>you're a big lard

Fuck off her album is heavenly.

Hers too.

Also genius

seriously this

the video for Les guillets is some next level shit

BOGGED

It isn't called b8 for nothing, you know...

not that im complaining

hnnng fucking sauce

ugly ass monkey lmao

She's fairly ugly.

Album was great, too, apart from that New Americana rubbish

>mask give him attention
so we could say that no one cared who he was until he put on the mask?

Amber has an amazing body though, and Carlotta the cutest personality. They are literally the indie spice girls.

post it i can't find it

hes in the top 5 hip hop dead or alive

well, it's a gimmick that gets him some of his attention, he also gets attention for being very talented and creative.

no, we couldnt say that, people forget kmd

Mr Steal Your Girl himself.

that man is different from the one that beat up rihanna right

>who?

That was Chris Brown.

s-shut up!